On Tacos and Tattoos

TaitWatson

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would anyone willingly move to California? Makes me wonder about the state of mind over there.

One word ----> Opportunity

Largest economy in the US, 5th largest economy in the world. 2.5 Trillon $ in 2015 fiscal year, growing at better then 4% per year, contributes $1.25 to the US for every $1 of federal aid, and with a progressive government that is not prone to authoritarian over-reach or squashing of civil rights.

Feel free to stick with whatever backwater welfare state (ie: draws more from the federal government coffers then it gives) you live in though if that makes you feel more secure. :p

Edited by Andryah

...contributes $1.25 to the US for every $1 of federal aid...

Feel free to stick with whatever backwater welfare state (ie: draws more from the federal government coffers then it gives) you live in though if that makes you feel more secure. :p

This has largely been disproven. You're just as much of a money sink as the rest of the country.

and with a progressive government that

Shuts down nuclear power plants, the safest, most efficient, and cleanest form of green energy, and replaces them with coal, gas, and oil burning plants.

~ Eudoxia

Edited by FlavivsAetivs

One word ----> Opportunity

Largest economy in the US, 5th largest economy in the world. 2.5 Trillon $ in 2015 fiscal year, growing at better then 4% per year, contributes $1.25 to the US for every $1 of federal aid, and with a progressive government that is not prone to authoritarian over-reach or squashing of civil rights.

Not to mention it's a gorgeous state. Even the central valley is only an hour to 90 min away from the magnificent Sierra Nevada mountains to the east and the lovely coast to the west.

Tait, you'll be missed. I wish you all the best.

Edited by Hoplop

Any chance you could finally get the Zabrak skin tone bug investigated? You promised in 2014, wouldn't it be great to clean the slate before you go? ;)

I kid, I kid.

Bye, Tait! We'll really miss your positivity around here.

(And Musco, what a prank to pull on him! No wonder he swore at you.)

Hey everyone,

***snip***.

And I will miss that the most.

-Tait.

God riddance!

I mean wishing you hell of fun in your next position.

And please someone fix that fish taco's restaurant for him. This time it's the community to help him.

In honor of Tait leaving, let me share with you my favorite Tait story from his time here.

**snip**

-eric

Always knew you were mean...

Thanks for sharing Eric, makes the internet feels more human for sure.

Edited by Deewe

NOOoooOOOoooOOoo

To be honest Tait, it feels really bad to see you go by the end of the month, it kinda breaks my heart. I always felt like you were one of us players, you were indeed our advocate.

Farewell Buddy, i wish you all the best and a shiatload of tacos :jawa_biggrin::ph_thank_you:

#feelsbadman :jawa_frown:

Edited by mydocs

Sorry to see you leave, Tait...but I wish you all the best of luck! :) Thank you, so much, for all of your hard work, and for putting up with this community as long as you have...and, from the sound of it, enjoying it? Goodness. I salute you, sir.

As others have said, may the Force be with you. [salute]

Thanks for being our advocate, Tait. MTFBWY

Too bad the Char....nevermind. Don't want to get mugged by angry San Diegoans for mentioning that one sports team that is leaving SD. :eek:

We are called "San Diegans" and we don't want that losing team anyway! America's Finest City deserves a much better team!