Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

@ratchetsw I hope you have a marvelous time at the cantina.

I wish you guys all the best, this is my final day on my sub, so take care of yourselves. I'm glad I got the chance to meet you all and am grateful for the Quinnmancing fun we've gotten to share.

I leave this thread to you all. Have fun and keep Quinnmancing on!

*hugs and much love*

~Lunafox ^^

I am going to the Star Wars Cantina on Saturday night. I am thinking of getting a screen printed shirt with Quinn on it to show my support of our favorite Imperial. Maybe point out to them in person how beloved he is. I have a list of demands, I mean requests.

• Fix Quinn's customization on Iokath.
  • Make Iokath replayable.
  • Fix the Quinn holo statue.
  • Give us a Quinn Commemrative Statue.
  • More Quinn story.
  • Letters from Quinn.

Anything else?

I know a couple of players would appreciate if he also became available for males also. And to do that they would make a new cutscene for all Quinnmancers, so win win?!

I know a couple of players would appreciate if he also became available for males also. And to do that they would make a new cutscene for all Quinnmancers, so win win?!

I'd totally take Quinn over Lana / Vette / Jaesa on my male SW.

The guy was in a relationship with both DS Jaesa and Vette, but mainly because Quinn was not available to him (and to see if that was possible too).

Then started a relationship with Lana, but i left him at the end of KOTFE 9, so it did not go very far.

And now, there's no way one of my secondary characters gets more romance content than my main, so i'll just ignore Lana (unless Theron is given the same amount of romance as her, which seems pretty unlikely considering he received barely half of what she got during JUS), i'll probably break up with her first chance i get and go DS on both Vette and Jaesa, that way he'll be 100% free for anyone who may come next :rolleyes:

Of course a win/win! Quinnmancers come in all flavors and Quinn has been the most requested M/M romance since launch! I think there is really strong chemistry between the M!Warrior and Quinn, far more so than with Jaesa.

Definitely win win...I have a male Warrior who I've now levelled to 70 & waiting for this to become reality :) I rather like Quinn's look in that screen shot.

All great suggestions! I will add them to the list.

And don't worry my dear Theronmancers. I have plans for our favorite idiot spy too. :)

Like everyone else I'm wishing you good luck in getting info on both Quinn's and Theron's futures.

Edited by Sarova

• More Quinn story.
  • Letters from Quinn.

Anything else?

I thought of one! When they switched from Alliance Alerts to class specific returns people were asking if we could get those class specific companions put on the Companion Locator Terminal so they could still be available to other classes. Musco said he'd bring that suggestion to the devs, but we never heard back from him. Could you give him a nudge about that?

I am going to the Star Wars Cantina on Saturday night. I am thinking of getting a screen printed shirt with Quinn on it to show my support of our favorite Imperial. Maybe point out to them in person how beloved he is. I have a list of demands, I mean requests.

• More Quinn story.
  • Letters from Quinn.

Anything else?

Nice!!! Have fun!

You should have something like "He was right you know" on the shirt. Because he was. :)

While I'm not a huge lover of Quinn, I decided to make an Imp Agent who is his younger brother, Thaddeus Quinn

Many Quinn fans have extensive family trees with all kinds of Quinn relatives so you are the right place. Welcome!

I wanted him to have a military haircut. And I am a sucker for green eyes.

Suits him pretty well.

If we could replay everything like with chapter i'd probably use some custom on some of the companions, but i don't like that they always have their default look when you meet them and then if you use a custom, it's like it's not the same person anymore.

That's okayish for my not very important toons but for the ones i'm recording my playthroughts with that's a bit disturbing, so i stick with the default look on them and now i can't even use the customs on my unimportant toons.

...but for the ones i'm recording my playthroughts with that's a bit disturbing, so i stick with the default look on them.

This is the exact issue we've been trying to explain to the Devs since Iokath hit in 2017. They've never acknowledged this. It has affected some content creators; you 'd think with their latest focus on those they'd make Iokath re-playable so story videos are consistent. I have warriors that I've yet to take through Iokath because of the lack of companion customisation. I want especially want to see my cyborg Quinn in Iokath as I have a video of that warriors story that's been at a standstill since 2017.

This is the exact issue we've been trying to explain to the Devs since Iokath hit in 2017. They've never acknowledged this. It has affected some content creators; you 'd think with their latest focus on those they'd make Iokath re-playable so story videos are consistent. I have warriors that I've yet to take through Iokath because of the lack of companion customisation. I want especially want to see my cyborg Quinn in Iokath as I have a video of that warriors story that's been at a standstill since 2017.

That sucks :(

I'm not affected as i don't use customs on my companions, but yeah playing with a stranger instead of your companion is pretty immersion breaking...

I wish the whole Iokath + traitor ark could be completely replayable as well, because i missed 1 cutscnene while recording Umbara, as escaping this one meant that you could not replay it, and that was with my Teronmancer (and well i've got my hands on the very nice frontline slicer outfit for him that suits him better than the secret agent set he was wearing at the time, got a pair of blasters as well because i did not like that the ones he was using were not twice the same) :mad:

As it is, i'll just have to wait until her clone is at that point in the story to be able to record that missing scene, but she's still on Rishi, so i'm pretty far from Umbara.

And that damn update is taking forever, i wanted to do some heroics tonight to get some credits as i'd like to buy the tribal champion set for my main SW and the remote outcast set for my main smuggler and i'm still missing 4 M to even be able to buy one of these. :(

So glad to hear you had a fun time! And that he's your favorite. Which part of it all did you like best?

I really enjoyed how he told off JK Mashalon at the space port on Balmorra, that made my day. Also the moment when the reactor is about to blow on Taris. Those were fun times.

Sorry for the late reply. I actually just ran into a cute moment... the start of the Rishi quest line for SoR. In front of my SW and the crew , Quinn chimes in ""My lov--- " and then quickly goes to, "Lord..."[/i]

I kinda just love how forward I can take my SW with him. And she just chips away and chips away and chips away until his mask falls off and he can't hide his love for her. Well, he still kinda does.

Quinn and Theron are now my favorite romances. I don't know why it took me so long to play a female warrior. And for Theron, my Warrior's brother, my Sorcerer, gets dibs on Theron. But I'll take that discussion to the Theron thread.

We have a discussion going over on the bug forum for the naked Quinn deco issue. The more people that can contribute, the more likely we are to nailing down the root of the problem. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9719153#post9719153
Done :)

Sorry for the late reply. I actually just ran into a cute moment... the start of the Rishi quest line for SoR. In front of my SW and the crew , Quinn chimes in ""My lov--- " and then quickly goes to, "Lord..."

This is a well known Quinnmancer favourite moment :D Another is the cheek kiss you get during the class story after Lord Draagh attacks the crew then the warrior on her revisit to Hoth in chapter three. There is a trick to getting that scene

you must face Draag alone without any of your class companions OR use one of the additionals like Nico or Ranos or you won't get then scene with Quinn

Edited by Sarova

Another is the cheek kiss you get during the class story after Lord Draagh attacks the crew then the warrior on her revisit to Hoth in chapter three. There is a trick to getting that scene

you must face Draag alone without any of your class companions OR use one of the additionals like Nico or Ranos or you won't get then scene with Quinn

I haven't done that yet! I hope I can remember next playthrough!