Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Yup, this. RL is RL, but in fiction, especially my own fanfiction, I can love everybody and they can love all each other. :D Why choose? :D

Especially with forced breakups in SWTOR, one -- if needed - can headcanon that it turned into a polyamorous relationship, if it isn't out of character. And even if it is, so what. I've seen people pairing Quinn into a 3 with Beniko. I don't see it, but who am I to poop on someone's fantasies. If they can't choose, I won't tell them they should.

Oh dear. I have paired Quinn with all sorts of people, but Lana is just not one I can picture.

I especially love the one that's linked on twitter because I'm a perv and threesomes are hot but anyway :o

I LOLd :D

Oh dear. I have paired Quinn with all sorts of people, but Lana is just not one I can picture.

Me neither; my objectivity failed to put Quinn and her together. I'd can see Quinn with Vette though (and you all know how much I hate Vette) but not Quinn and Lana. Strange.

Lammia - I really like the silhouette you did called the three:

If I could afford it I'd commission a silhouette like that of Quinn, Theron and Jorgan - they're my favourite "three"

I unsubbed but before I can't post on the forum any more, I'll dump at ya my Malavai doodles (I don't remember which I shared, so some of those are probably posted here again, forgive my poor memory)

http://fav.me/dcev1bd

http://fav.me/dclhwwb

http://fav.me/dcn8i9t

http://fav.me/dctbzl0

http://fav.me/dd0zhb1

And a bonus Darth Marr and Darth Vowraun

http://fav.me/dcqq10n

Lovely, all of them. And more piling on the love for the Twitter one - that is how I imagine my Sage's antics play out.

Thanks for sharing them. :)

I LOLd :D

Me neither; my objectivity failed to put Quinn and her together. I'd can see Quinn with Vette though (and you all know how much I hate Vette) but not Quinn and Lana. Strange.

Lammia - I really like the silhouette you did called the three:

If I could afford it I'd commission a silhouette like that of Quinn, Theron and Jorgan - they're my favourite "three"

It took me forever to figure out how to make these. There were a few attempts throughout years when I wanted to make such profiles of several groups of characters, until I finally settled for this way. :)

And yeah, I remember that pairing (or three-ing, rather) with Beniko, because it just simply doesn't seem to click for me at all. I don't see her accepting him or him her.

Lovely, all of them. And more piling on the love for the Twitter one - that is how I imagine my Sage's antics play out.

Thanks for sharing them. :)

I picked up a new outfit for Quinn. I'm so happy to have more cozy warm fur! Now if they would only make a snow chalet for us so I can pose him for winter scenes better...

Very nice. Very primitive and Sithy :D Like you say, all those two need are a lovely chalet and some nice evergreens to pose with. :D I wish so much we could equip a few outfits with our companion of choice, as we do with our own toons.

I picked up a new outfit for Quinn. I'm so happy to have more cozy warm fur! Now if they would only make a snow chalet for us so I can pose him for winter scenes better...

I have that outfit too but on Theron! It looks great on Quinn. What skirt/bottoms are you using on your character? My Sith Inq is wearing a very similar outfit to your character but I really struggled to find a robe/skirt that didn't look weird with that chest piece (the bottom of that chest piece has a weird kink on many robe/skirts).

I have that outfit too but on Theron! It looks great on Quinn. What skirt/bottoms are you using on your character? My Sith Inq is wearing a very similar outfit to your character but I really struggled to find a robe/skirt that didn't look weird with that chest piece (the bottom of that chest piece has a weird kink on many robe/skirts).

It's the Marka Ragnos lower robes. I use the bits and pieces from that set for so many outfits :o

• 2 weeks later...

Sigh. I started my Trooper through JUS and lost her Quinn. So so far both Republic characters who went through all of the content and stayed loyal lost access to their Quinns. My Imp who went through all of the content and stayed loyal to the Empire lost access to his Dorne. My instant lvl 65 Consular who skipped all content and remained loyal to the Republic received both Dorne and Quinn without even having to go to the terminal. I'm curios how people have fared with saboteur lines.

Other companions originally retrieved from the terminal have had to be re-summoned, but they have all been available. So Torian, Vette and Scorpio. For me it's just been Quinn and Dorne who have been a problem, but I've seen reports of other people still not able to get Scorpio back.

I updated the legacy screenshots in my signature since I have a new monitor that supports a higher resolution that shows more of their gear.

Welp, I'm going to have to do a third ticket for my Trooper since CS is having a devil of a time understanding the issue. It would help tremendously if they were familiar with the game. "Thank you for the information shared, as per the details shared I got some important information with you. As the character shared by you is a trooper so in this scenario Quinn is not a companion available with this player."

Happy Equinox! (Grophets kind of look like fat rabbits. Right?}

Welp, I'm going to have to do a third ticket for my Trooper since CS is having a devil of a time understanding the issue. It would help tremendously if they were familiar with the game. "Thank you for the information shared, as per the details shared I got some important information with you. As the character shared by you is a trooper so in this scenario Quinn is not a companion available with this player."

Happy Equinox! (Grophets kind of look like fat rabbits. Right?}

Happy Equinox :) I have to check on my one JK that sided with the Republic, to see what her Quinn is doing, but I have this sick worry, that not giving him back is working as they intended. I hope they make it possible to return him through the console at least.

Sigh. I started my Trooper through JUS and lost her Quinn. So so far both Republic characters who went through all of the content and stayed loyal lost access to their Quinns. My Imp who went through all of the content and stayed loyal to the Empire lost access to his Dorne. My instant lvl 65 Consular who skipped all content and remained loyal to the Republic received both Dorne and Quinn without even having to go to the terminal. I'm curios how people have fared with saboteur lines.

Other companions originally retrieved from the terminal have had to be re-summoned, but they have all been available. So Torian, Vette and Scorpio. For me it's just been Quinn and Dorne who have been a problem, but I've seen reports of other people still not able to get Scorpio back.

I updated the legacy screenshots in my signature since I have a new monitor that supports a higher resolution that shows more of their gear.

My republic characters who obtained Quinn and have completed JuS seem, so far, to have all kept Quinn (but admittedly none are Troopers). Did they introduce yet another companion problem in their most recent patch? Companion issues were supposed to be fixed :mad: You'd think they'd learn to test all things companion related before they put patches out - they know it fu*ks people off when it goes wrong :eek:

Have you posted in the bug forum and/or PMd Eric Musco? If there are threads already existing, it might help to link them in your CS ticket. I've found putting info like this helps them understand problems better.

I finally took the plunge and did a female warrior. One of the many things on my SWOTR to do list, and I have to say... Quinn is now my favorite of the original romances.

So glad to hear you had a fun time! And that he's your favorite. Which part of it all did you like best?

I really enjoyed how he told off JK Mashalon at the space port on Balmorra, that made my day. Also the moment when the reactor is about to blow on Taris. Those were fun times.

Go Khem! :D

Yeah, I see how it's gonna go, you guys trolling it, it'll be Khem, Skadge, Yuun, Gus. But just remember what comes around, goes around, and when it's time to vote for the hottest female companion, well, we women can vote on the grossest ones too--oh wait, there are no gross female characters in swtor. Even the nasty-ghastly ones are hawt. *eyeroll*

Yeah, I see how it's gonna go, you guys trolling it, it'll be Khem, Skadge, Yuun, Gus. But just remember what comes around, goes around, and when it's time to vote for the hottest female companion, well, we women can vote on the grossest ones too--oh wait, there are no gross female characters in swtor. Even the nasty-ghastly ones are hawt. *eyeroll*

You're forgetting the sister of Baras. She's pretty dire :D

You're forgetting the sister of Baras. She's pretty dire :D

True enough lol. :)

I guess while I'm here, I'm just going to let you guys know that I've unsubbed and am taking an indefinite break from the game. I'm tired of being ganked along, having my hopes raised and repeatedly crushed. When/if they do content that I'm actually interested (story, companions stuff with Scourge, Scourge romance longer than 2 mins, Theron wedding, and stuff with Quinn of course, I might think about returning.)

I treasure your friendships and am glad to have had the chance to interact with each and every one of you. I wish you all well, wherever/no matter where you all end up.

Much love,

May the Force be with you always.

Quinnmancers forever. <3

Lunafox, out.

Edited by Lunafox

I guess while I'm here, I'm just going to let you guys know that I've unsubbed and am taking an indefinite break from the game. I'm tired of being ganked along, having my hopes raised and repeatedly crushed. When/if they do content that I'm actually interested (story, companions stuff with Scourge, Scourge romance longer than 2 mins, Theron wedding, and stuff with Quinn of course, I might think about returning.)

I treasure your friendships and am glad to have had the chance to interact with each and every one of you. I wish you all well, wherever/no matter where you all end up.

Much love,

Quinnmancers forever. <3

Lunafox, out.

I hope your break is as short as mine was :( Are you going to be playing as preferred, or are you stepping completely away? Hopefully the April cantina will have some good juicy details for us to get excited about. I don't have a lot of real hope at this point, but you never know! They think they fixed Vector's eyes, so miracles can happen!

Thinking of changes, are any of you in a decent, casual friendly Conquest guild? The guild I was in has never been able to rally since the re-vamp and is barely surviving. I think it's time to move on. I miss the camaraderie. :(

Much love,

Quinnmancers forever. <3

Lunafox, out.

Good luck Luna and everyone, I'll let you speak for me and just say ditto to everything you said.

I can't finish the project I set out to do, which was record all the stories, even knowing that Vector is fixed. It came too late, and I've found a home away from home in Fallout 4, for now anyway. I hope we'll all meet here at the Quinn thread and the others again someday in the future.

<3 :jawa_evil: