Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

So Malavai (the kitten) ended up going to another home. :( Someone else wanted two kittens so the kitten they were taking would have a friend to play with. I feel so betrayed! Quinncident 2.0!

Aww that wasn't nice. :( I do however think that things work out the way they're meant to, which leads me to believe you'll get an even better Malavai kitten. <3

After 7 weeks of waiting on this kitten I was told he was no longer mine. I had him claimed from day one. :(

You are right, it is worse than Quinncident. I don't get to cuddle kitten Malavai after all this is said and done. I am glad he will have his sister to play with at the very least.

I only have one clone, but so does my hubby. So I guess that counts as two.

After 7 weeks of waiting on this kitten I was told he was no longer mine. I had him claimed from day one. :(

Ouch that's horrible :(

As Luna said, often things work out the way they're meant to even if these people did it in such a bad way. There will be another, the right one :)

I used to think such things were just platitudes but not after trying to coax one stray to trust me for months, it had a injured tail etc I wanted to help it. Never happened, it disappeared for months and then I stumbled across Angel in the middle of some elder guy abandoning her, 8 week old kitty, at my local creek.

If I'd taken in the older stray cat months prior, I wouldn't have been able to save her and she's been perfect in the family.

You are right, it is worse than Quinncident. I don't get to cuddle kitten Malavai after all this is said and done. I am glad he will have his sister to play with at the very least.

I don't know where you live, but in most areas it's been a bad year for kittens and puppies, so any shelter near you is likely to have an excess. Just stop by and let them know you are looking for one! Kittens don't do well in shelters, so they try to move them into foster homes as quickly as possible.

Awww Rach I'm so sorry, that's horrible and kind of ******... if he was promised to you they shouldn't take that away. :( But hopefully something else wonderful comes your way now ♥

And I meant I have two Malavai clones, not raccoons. Guess that's what happens when you're braindead sleep deprived watching a livefeed about a building scaling raccoon. :rolleyes:

And I meant I have two Malavai clones, not raccoons. Guess that's what happens when you're braindead sleep deprived watching a livefeed about a building scaling raccoon. :rolleyes:

I saw this on the news in the UK and on Twitter - it was madness!

Thanks everyone! A friend of my son's has a cat that is about to have kittens, so who knows maybe one of them will be a good fit in our home. :)

What is this about raccoons?

CNN knows. Also search #mprracoon on Twitter - some of the comments are hilarious.

Now for Quinn tales - my 2 real life friends who play mocked me (in a friendly way) for dressing my Quinn in winter clothes when we went to snowy planets :o Is this role play gone mad?

CNN knows. Also search #mprracoon on Twitter - some of the comments are hilarious.

Now for Quinn tales - my 2 real life friends who play mocked me (in a friendly way) for dressing my Quinn in winter clothes when we went to snowy planets :o Is this role play gone mad?

Nope, well, not in my opinion. I put Quinn and most companions in a thermal set when we reach Hoth lol.

Nope, well, not in my opinion. I put Quinn and most companions in a thermal set when we reach Hoth lol.

See, I knew it was perfectly normal :D I use the thermal set or the polar set or my new favourite primevil stalker set. I also have spring, summer, autumn, winter and party outfits for almost all my characters too. We need more content, my swtor dressing up and stronghold addiction is getting out of hand!

I do that too lol. I dress for the climate and have Quinn dress for it as well. :D

Did I team with one of you for the Coruscant world boss earlier tonight? There was a baby tank from a Quinn legacy, but they weren't in the Theronmancer guild.

My efforts to earn money for the Theronmancers got derailed by some decent prices on newish direct sale armor and then a sweet guy was selling really nice stuff dirt cheap on the GTN. :o

Oh and on the current topic of weather appropriate gear for companions - I got chastised for making Andronikos run around bare chested on Hoth. Hey, he wanted to show off his abs. I'm not going to argue with him over that!

Did I team with one of you for the Coruscant world boss earlier tonight? There was a baby tank from a Quinn legacy, but they weren't in the Theronmancer guild.

My efforts to earn money for the Theronmancers got derailed by some decent prices on newish direct sale armor and then a sweet guy was selling really nice stuff dirt cheap on the GTN. :o

Oh and on the current topic of weather appropriate gear for companions - I got chastised for making Andronikos run around bare chested on Hoth. Hey, he wanted to show off his abs. I'm not going to argue with him over that!

My inquisitor did the same thing with Andronikos. They both ran around nearly stark naked on Hoth lol. That was a long time ago though. :D

Sigh. The anti-Quinn guy on Reddit is once again saying his fans are delusional because we choose to see Quinn's attempt on the warrior as suicide by Sith. Doesn't matter what Polner had to say on the subject. His faulty memory and interpretation of Jaesa's one line trumps the author. He is more obsessed about badmouthing Quinn than any of us are about defending him :rolleyes:
Edited by Damask_Rose

Sigh. The anti-Quinn guy on Reddit is once again saying his fans are delusional because we choose to see Quinn's attempt on the warrior as suicide by Sith. Doesn't matter what Polner had to say on the subject. His faulty memory and interpretation of Jaesa's one line trumps the author. He is more obsessed about badmouthing Quinn than any of us are about defending him :rolleyes:

Some people will never let it go, it's quite sad.

Sigh. The anti-Quinn guy on Reddit <snip>

I'm sure most of us here have no interest in feeding the anti-Quinn troll. I'm certainly not going to open a reddit account so I can justify my views on one of my favourite game characters :rolleyes: Ignore and move on; don't bother wasting your time viewing his posts or responding to him.

I get how frustrating that can be, definitely. I got quite put off by a jerk here who kept railing on about Quinnmancers being mental cases and making fun of us because of our appreciation for the character. It also became terribly plain to me that the forum police here don't care either, because I reported this goof every day for a week and they did nothing about it and yet it's in the rules that mocking people and calling them mental patients is against the rules, which I've posted from their rules page below. All that can be done I guess is to ignore and move on like Sarova suggested, because no one here is going to look out for us. You see how they respond to our issues, like the customizations not working on Iokath...they flat out ignore us. You'd think they'd appreciate a group of people who enjoy an aspect of their game so strongly. I don't expect them to kiss our a**s but atleast listen and respond when we have a problem, whether due to the game, or because of mean people who deliberately troll us.

All I can suggest is find this idiot's dream character and let him know how absolutely deranged he is for liking his choice, but it's probably better to just move on and not waste time on idiots. You have the support of friends here, screw reddit it's a garbage site anyway. You're never going to get people who hate him to love him like we do, and trying to is a waste of time, which they're not worth.

"Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything to another player that is unwanted. This includes posting insulting, offensive, or abusive comments about players, repeatedly sending unwanted messages, attacking a player based on race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated. (See also “Harassment Policy” below.)

Trolling,” which we define as posts or threads that knowingly lead to overly strong, negative, and emotional responses for mere shock value, is not allowed on the Service. Accounts created with the sole intent to “troll” will be immediately and permanently suspended. Constant personal attacks are also considered trolling."

Edited by Lunafox

I get how frustrating that can be, definitely. I got quite put off by a jerk here who kept railing on about Quinnmancers being mental cases and making fun of us because of our appreciation for the character. It also became terribly plain to me that the forum police here don't care either, because I reported this goof every day for a week and they did nothing about it and yet it's in the rules that mocking people and calling them mental patients is against the rules, which I've posted from their rules page below. All that can be done I guess is to ignore and move on like Sarova suggested, because no one here is going to look out for us. You see how they respond to our issues, like the customizations not working on Iokath...they flat out ignore us. You'd think they'd appreciate a group of people who enjoy an aspect of their game so strongly. I don't expect them to kiss our a**s but atleast listen and respond when we have a problem, whether due to the game, or because of mean people who deliberately troll us.

All I can suggest is find this idiot's dream character and let him know how absolutely deranged he is for liking his choice, but it's probably better to just move on and not waste time on idiots. You have the support of friends here, screw reddit it's a garbage site anyway. You're never going to get people who hate him to love him like we do, and trying to is a waste of time, which they're not worth.

"Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything to another player that is unwanted. This includes posting insulting, offensive, or abusive comments about players, repeatedly sending unwanted messages, attacking a player based on race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated. (See also “Harassment Policy” below.)

Trolling,” which we define as posts or threads that knowingly lead to overly strong, negative, and emotional responses for mere shock value, is not allowed on the Service. Accounts created with the sole intent to “troll” will be immediately and permanently suspended. Constant personal attacks are also considered trolling."

I received a warning about it! Yet the person who breached the above rules and those who continued to in that specific thread were allowed to continue.

It would seem, unfortunately that we are a pretty hated group of fans as far as the developers and other staff are concerned. Not sure why - maybe the devs hold a grudge against the person who created Quinn? Since they are not interested in our favourite character or defending us from trolls/harassment etc on THESE (the swtor) forums where there are a set of rules in place to prevent this, I choose just to ignore now. As for going up against haters on other sites? As I said, don't even bother. I do not have to justify my enjoyment of any aspect of any game I pay to play to anyone else.

There's just not enough love in the last few posts. Let me fix that

♥♥some Quinn abs♥♥

and some

♥♥more Quinn abs♥♥

and

♥♥some pondering♥♥

:D:D:D

I received a warning about it! Yet the person who breached the above rules and those who continued to in that specific thread were allowed to continue.

It would seem, unfortunately that we are a pretty hated group of fans as far as the developers and other staff are concerned. Not sure why - maybe the devs hold a grudge against the person who created Quinn? Since they are not interested in our favourite character or defending us from trolls/harassment etc on THESE (the swtor) forums where there are a set of rules in place to prevent this, I choose just to ignore now. As for going up against haters on other sites? As I said, don't even bother. I do not have to justify my enjoyment of any aspect of any game I pay to play to anyone else.

There's just not enough love in the last few posts. Let me fix that

♥♥some Quinn abs♥♥

and some

♥♥more Quinn abs♥♥

and

♥♥some pondering♥♥

:D:D:D

Awesome post m'dear! Especially the aaaaaaaabbbbs :D

What's the name of the outfit in the first link?

Off the top of my head I can't think - its not my picture so I haven't labelled it (which I do with mine). I'll have a look next time I log in (that's if another Quinnmancer doesn't beat me to it ;) ).

EDIT: Just looked through all the armours in collections but found no match. I thought I had it, but the nearest I have is Dramatic Extrovert. It might be a discontinued set or a random drop/quest reward. Lets just call it "Hot Abs Mmmm" :D

Edited by Sarova

I wonder if it's from the 'Skimped Armor' collection. There was a poster a ways back who would shoppe all the armors to make them skimpy for men, out of retaliation for all the skimped women's armor. Maybe it came from that? :)