Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Happy Quinnversary Everyone!

This would be a good day for Purple Quinn to make an appearance methinks...

Right back at ya! And I agree! That would be both icing and cake! <3 Purple Quinn!!!!

Edited by Lunafox

Posted for Jagaimee

Quinn: [is conspicuously silent]

Uh, Quinn? …hellooooooo?

Quinn: [sly smile]

…you walk into your house, tired and worn out from the day. As the door quietly closes behind you, and you shrug off your coat, you notice that the lights in the house are dimmed – not enough to make seeing (and navigating) difficult, but just enough to make the lamps appear to float out of a soft darkness.

And the second thing you notice is that Quinn is nowhere in sight.

You close your eyes and stretch your senses through the Force, parting that mystical veil in search of your love. There—in the living room. That familiar ice-sharp spark of creativity and wit and surprising hidden passion flares like a blue star through the misty darkness of the Force. You open your eyes, smiling, and head off to meet him.

When you enter the living room, you stop short in surprise. The lights are dimmed here, too. And a table is set up, with a silver candelabra on it, the tiny flames dancing merrily – and there is Quinn, standing next to the table, hands clasped behind his back, a rare boyish smile on his face. He is wearing his pristine white uniform, the one normally reserved for grand events.

“Quinn,” you say, pleasantly confused. “What’s the occasion?”

“You haven’t forgotten, have you?” he says, stepping forward. “One year ago today…”

…one year ago today, you received the news that he was coming back from his long sojourn across the galaxy – time and space had kept you two apart, but no longer. You are grinning now at the memory. Thank you for Malavai Quinn! You shouted to the heavens, just because you could. Because even if no one heard you, even if no one shared in your joy at a beloved man’s return, you were going to exult in that victory no matter what. And others had come to shout along with you. For an entire year, you had laughed and cried and all but hugged each other as people came and went from your circle of friends – but you were all united by the common love for one particular man. And if not for that one man, you may never have met any of these wonderful people.

“Words fail me to express my gratitude, my lord,” Quinn says quietly. The light plays on his soft hair and throws his face into shadow as he walks toward you. “If not for you, and your support, I would be a very lonely man indeed. I must confess, I am…somewhat at a loss as to the cause of your affections for me. Yes, even after all this time,” he says, noting your look of confusion. “If I was in your place, and someone else in mine, I would have likely severed all ties with this traitor. But you…you did not.”

“We’ve talked about this, Malavai,” you say. “I love you. And that will weather through any storm. Whatever your reason for that incident – it is over now. It’s in the past. We’ll always remember it, yes – but we’ll endure beyond it, and beyond any separation or disappointment. You and I, Malavai…”

He is very close now. The lights seem to fade in a downy glow, melding into the shadows like fairy lanterns in a forest.

“…you and I,” you whisper, and then words fail you for a time. But the faintly echoing refrain still whispers in your ears: you and I. You and I.

Far into the star-filled night, the words remain.

You and I.

Edited by Nightfrogger

posted for jagaimee

quinn: [is conspicuously silent]

uh, quinn? …hellooooooo?

quinn: [sly smile]

…you walk into your house, tired and worn out from the day. As the door quietly closes behind you, and you shrug off your coat, you notice that the lights in the house are dimmed – not enough to make seeing (and navigating) difficult, but just enough to make the lamps appear to float out of a soft darkness.

And the second thing you notice is that quinn is nowhere in sight.

You close your eyes and stretch your senses through the force, parting that mystical veil in search of your love. There—in the living room. That familiar ice-sharp spark of creativity and wit and surprising hidden passion flares like a blue star through the misty darkness of the force. You open your eyes, smiling, and head off to meet him.

When you enter the living room, you stop short in surprise. The lights are dimmed here, too. And a table is set up, with a silver candelabra on it, the tiny flames dancing merrily – and there is quinn, standing next to the table, hands clasped behind his back, a rare boyish smile on his face. He is wearing his pristine white uniform, the one normally reserved for grand events.

“quinn,” you say, pleasantly confused. “what’s the occasion?”

“you haven’t forgotten, have you?” he says, stepping forward. “one year ago today…”

…one year ago today, you received the news that he was coming back from his long sojourn across the galaxy – time and space had kept you two apart, but no longer. You are grinning now at the memory. thank you for malavai quinn! you shouted to the heavens, just because you could. Because even if no one heard you, even if no one shared in your joy at a beloved man’s return, you were going to exult in that victory no matter what. And others had come to shout along with you. For an entire year, you had laughed and cried and all but hugged each other as people came and went from your circle of friends – but you were all united by the common love for one particular man. And if not for that one man, you may never have met any of these wonderful people.

“words fail me to express my gratitude, my lord,” quinn says quietly. The light plays on his soft hair and throws his face into shadow as he walks toward you. “if not for you, and your support, i would be a very lonely man indeed. I must confess, i am…somewhat at a loss as to the cause of your affections for me. Yes, even after all this time,” he says, noting your look of confusion. “if i was in your place, and someone else in mine, i would have likely severed all ties with this traitor. But you…you did not.”

“we’ve talked about this, malavai,” you say. “i love you. And that will weather through any storm. Whatever your reason for that incident – it is over now. It’s in the past. We’ll always remember it, yes – but we’ll endure beyond it, and beyond any separation or disappointment. You and i, malavai…”

he is very close now. The lights seem to fade in a downy glow, melding into the shadows like fairy lanterns in a forest.

“…you and i,” you whisper, and then words fail you for a time. But the faintly echoing refrain still whispers in your ears: you and i. You and i.

far into the star-filled night, the words remain.

you and i.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Posted for Jagaimee

Uh, Quinn? …hellooooooo?

You close your eyes and stretch your senses through the Force, parting that mystical veil in search of your love. There—in the living room. That familiar ice-sharp spark of creativity and wit and surprising hidden passion flares like a blue star through the misty darkness of the Force. You open your eyes, smiling, and head off to meet him.

When you enter the living room, you stop short in surprise. The lights are dimmed here, too. And a table is set up, with a silver candelabra on it, the tiny flames dancing merrily – and there is Quinn, standing next to the table, hands clasped behind his back, a rare boyish smile on his face. He is wearing his pristine white uniform, the one normally reserved for grand events.

“You haven’t forgotten, have you?” he says, stepping forward. “One year ago today…”

…one year ago today, you received the news that he was coming back from his long sojourn across the galaxy – time and space had kept you two apart, but no longer. You are grinning now at the memory. Thank you for Malavai Quinn! You shouted to the heavens, just because you could. Because even if no one heard you, even if no one shared in your joy at a beloved man’s return, you were going to exult in that victory no matter what. And others had come to shout along with you. For an entire year, you had laughed and cried and all but hugged each other as people came and went from your circle of friends – but you were all united by the common love for one particular man. And if not for that one man, you may never have met any of these wonderful people.

“Words fail me to express my gratitude, my lord,” Quinn says quietly. The light plays on his soft hair and throws his face into shadow as he walks toward you. “If not for you, and your support, I would be a very lonely man indeed. I must confess, I am…somewhat at a loss as to the cause of your affections for me. Yes, even after all this time,” he says, noting your look of confusion. “If I was in your place, and someone else in mine, I would have likely severed all ties with this traitor. But you…you did not.”

“We’ve talked about this, Malavai,” you say. “I love you. And that will weather through any storm. Whatever your reason for that incident – it is over now. It’s in the past. We’ll always remember it, yes – but we’ll endure beyond it, and beyond any separation or disappointment. You and I, Malavai…”

He is very close now. The lights seem to fade in a downy glow, melding into the shadows like fairy lanterns in a forest.

“…you and I,” you whisper, and then words fail you for a time. But the faintly echoing refrain still whispers in your ears: you and I. You and I.

You and I.

Your Security Chief approves of this appearance ♥♥♥

Devs: (we know you're lurking ;) ) - this is the reason we need more Quinn. This is what his reunion was lacking. Of all the male romances for female characters Quinn wins.

Posted for Jagaimee

Uh, Quinn? …hellooooooo?

You and I.

Oh wow. *swoons* GA Jagaimee has really outdone herself this time. That was beautiful. I'm misting up actually, I loved it that much. I'm so glad she was able to be here even in spirit for the Quinnversary, because without her, it's just not the same. *hugs*

And thank you Nightfrogger, that was sweet of you to post it for her and share it with all of us. *hugs*

Your Security Chief approves of this appearance ♥♥♥

Devs: (we know you're lurking ;) ) - this is the reason we need more Quinn. This is what his reunion was lacking. Of all the male romances for female characters Quinn wins.

And as always, SC Sarova speaks with profound wisdom. Yes devs, this is why we need more Quinn...because he's that awesome and this moment was more akin to what the in-game reunion should've been closer to. Quinn wins. (I love that neat catchphrase!) *hugs*

Sorry, didn't mean to crinkle the uniforms and robes, but you know...Sith Passion and all that. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. <3

And as always, SC Sarova speaks with profound wisdom. Yes devs, this is why we need more Quinn...because he's that awesome and this moment was more akin to what the in-game reunion should've been closer to. Quinn wins. (I love that neat catchphrase!) *hugs*

Thank you :) Signature updated accordingly. Lurking Devs please take note :p

If you want to get yourself a gift to properly celebrate the anniversary, even if with a slight delay: https://www.etsy.com/listing/528073450/star-wars-the-old-republic-malavai-soy?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share&utm_term=so.lp.d2.v1&share_time=1517407586000

Sadly, shipping costs to the UK are twice the price of the candle itself.

If you want to get yourself a gift to properly celebrate the anniversary, even if with a slight delay: https://www.etsy.com/listing/528073450/star-wars-the-old-republic-malavai-soy?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share&utm_term=so.lp.d2.v1&share_time=1517407586000

Sadly, shipping costs to the UK are twice the price of the candle itself.

Pity the postage is so high for the UK as I love the colours, something a bit different.

How wonderful! :)

I wish I had some art talent still...35 years of rat-race sucked it out of me!

Don't sell yourself short, maybe you should try to keep at it :D

Someone said they wanted to see my Valentine piece for this year. Here it is: http://fav.me/dc2cn8u

I think it's beautiful! Lovely work.

Edited: Cause I shouldn't post while half asleep. :o

Edited by Lunafox

How wonderful! :)

I wish I had some art talent still...35 years of rat-race sucked it out of me!

I think it's beautiful! Lovely work.

Thanks. It was an oldish sketch I didn't know what to do with for a long time. The concept seemed appropriate for Val's Day, so I finally finished it.

I recently leveled up a new juggy. And I found that I love Quinn after all.

During the mission where he betrays you and you get to force choke him, and slam him against the wall, I totally LOVED it. I loved it so much, I hit Esc and did it some more. And again. And again. I just couldn't get enough. I was yelling "YES! OH YES!!!!" Oh Quinn, where have you been all my life? :D

It was more fun than sucker punching Tanno Vic, repeatedly, in the trooper story.

Just razzing you all. Take no offense. :p;)

I recently leveled up a new juggy. And I found that I love Quinn after all.

During the mission where he betrays you and you get to force choke him, and slam him against the wall, I totally LOVED it. I loved it so much, I hit Esc and did it some more. And again. And again. I just couldn't get enough. I was yelling "YES! OH YES!!!!" Oh Quinn, where have you been all my life? :D

It was more fun than sucker punching Tanno Vic, repeatedly, in the trooper story.

Just razzing you all. Take no offense. :p;)

Don't let the airlock door hit you on your way out of this thread.