Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Did anyone else notice that they made Theron a little fatter & altered his face (in addition to his eyes we mentioned earlier & lets not mention that hair..)? The designer seems intent on forcing a new Theron on us no matter what. Purple Quinn is going to need to keep that dart gun handy. Silver Theron is going to go nuts.

I thought it might've just been me, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. I hope they don't change him from what he was before. I'm not keen on these changes they're making. :(

Edited by Lunafox

Theron does not look fatter to me at all. The face might look different as a result of the haircut though, optical illusion since it's such a drastic change.

Not the best comparison perhaps but I think nothing, besides the eyes and haircut, was changed. Well, save for the more defined scarring if you meant that, which I assume was the person who fudged his hair thinking "hey while I'm at it..." ... I kinda like the more defined scars though. :o

He does seem a bit different. :/ Aside from the hair, eyes, and scars - I don't mind the scars, though - his jawline and cheeks seem to be wider than they used to. Huh. Odd.

Edited by Jagaimee

He does seem a bit different. :/ Aside from the hair, eyes, and scars - I don't mind the scars, though - his jawline and cheeks seem to be wider than they used to. Huh. Odd.

This. It was very noticeable to me during the cut scene when he is getting away on the ship just before the last boss. I think he must be stress eating 'cos he misses his beloved and all this undercover nonsense is getting to him :D Good job Purple Quinn is a healer first and foremost! Silver Theron is in good hands.

This. It was very noticeable to me during the cut scene when he is getting away on the ship just before the last boss. I think he must be stress eating 'cos he misses his beloved and all this undercover nonsense is getting to him :D Good job Purple Quinn is a healer first and foremost! Silver Theron is in good hands.

Haha I was just gonna say if he's a little chubbier he might just be stress eating. Toootally fiiine, we'll work it off once I get him back. ;)

I thought it might've just been me, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. I hope they don't change him from what he was before. I'm not keen on these changes they're making. :(

I hope none of these are permanent changes. As much as I don't mind the scars I'd sure as hell give them up in a heartbeat to have classic Theron back. Hell at this rate I'd give back the option to change his clothes if it means getting him back to his old self oh holy sh.it we did this to him we changed his clothes and it was such a W.T.EFF revelation for him he spiraled down a fashion hall of shame! :eek:

k maybe not really but, yah, give us classic Theron.

*stands near the door trying to decide whether she's fleeing the thread or not after knowingly clicking that picture*

I will admit it made me a bit embarrassed :o

Lol sorry! I did put the warning out. :D

I have to admit I stared at it for far too long, after splurting out my hot cocoa, wondering how they did that. :rolleyes: Then trying to figure out if the proportions were correct... I hate it when my brain gets like that.

:eek: :eek: Bringing the thread back to Malavai in a big way....ahem. Talk about rule 34!

Big way, no pun right? What's rule 34?

Wow. No trimming the garden for him he hee. Never quite figured him for a manscaper though. :o

I always imagine Quinn quite au naturale :D

*stands near the door trying to decide whether she's fleeing the thread or not after knowingly clicking that picture*

I will admit it made me a bit embarrassed :o

I was not expecting that picture & I did worry that JennyF might get into trouble. Then realised the devs ignore this thread to no harm done I'm guessing.

I was not expecting that picture & I did worry that JennyF might get into trouble. Then realised the devs ignore this thread to no harm done I'm guessing.
Only way I'd get in trouble is if one of us reported it, or one of the Quinn-hating trolls did lol. And if so... I mean, I've never had infractions before, this would be a cool way of earning my first? It wasn't what I expected to find either honestly, the Google search was me hoping to find more artwork like the bare butt drawing someone did or the mirror one.

Lol sorry! I did put the warning out. :D

I have to admit I stared at it for far too long, after splurting out my hot cocoa, wondering how they did that. :rolleyes: Then trying to figure out if the proportions were correct... I hate it when my brain gets like that.

Big way, no pun right? What's rule 34?

I always imagine Quinn quite au naturale :D

Not proportionate to any natural human male. LMAO! And a bit.. erm.. shiny? He could be cybernetically enhanced, I suppose. To quote the movie Young Frankenstein, "Woof."

RULE 34: Generally accepted internet rule that states that *********** or sexually related material exists for any conceivable subject.

Additionally it is accepted that the rule itself has limitations and you cannot be too specific on the content of the item in question.

Most commonly used on various message boards for various reasons, from humor to cruelty.

I figure most people that advanced are well groomed or have had it all lasered off permanently. :D

I'm nervous to click that picture, I'm in a very G rated Life Day card kind of mood at the moment :o Because Life day is all about ancient tombs and bug sludge when you're a sith lord? I guess?

Though what could be more life-affirming than nsfw time spent with Malavai Quinn? <3

Lovely picture :)

As for the JennyFlynnEdition™ not only is it not work safe, given the erm "elevation" ;), in the UK it would be classed as x-rated! The minute Purple Quinn sees it he will probably take a long holiday. Or maybe he will consider a new career with Playgirl (is that a thing)?

Edited by Sarova

As for the JennyFlynnEdition™ not only is it not work safe, given the erm "elevation" ;), in the UK it would be classed as x-rated! The minute Purple Quinn sees it he will probably take a long holiday. Or maybe he will consider a new career with Playgirl (is that a thing)?

Thanks Sarova ☺️

I'll work my courage up after my coffee kicks in probably 😇

Well, he had to do something to keep busy while Bioware had him benched... :p Yeah, x-rated might come closer :o

I can't imagine Quinn being anything but natural ;) Theron on the other hand...

Purple Quinn and Silver Theron would reply, but Quinn's frantically scrubbing the images out of his head with industrial-grade brain bleach, and Theron's staring at the wall in shell-shocked silence...

Quinn: THE IMAGES ARE STILL THERE.

Theron: ... :eek:

Purple Quinn and Silver Theron would reply, but Quinn's frantically scrubbing the images out of his head with industrial-grade brain bleach, and Theron's staring at the wall in shell-shocked silence...

Quinn: THE IMAGES ARE STILL THERE.

Theron: ... :eek:

*laughs hysterically* That's some awesome imagery there, Grand Admiral. I love it! Thanks for the giggles.

Darth Lunafox would answer in her usual charming plum text, but she's too busy licking the monitor with said piece of art enlarged on it. :p

*laughs hysterically* That's some awesome imagery there, Grand Admiral. I love it! Thanks for the giggles.

Darth Lunafox would answer in her usual charming plum text, but she's too busy licking the monitor with said piece of art enlarged on it. :p

Theron: ........ :eek: :eek:

Quinn: THAT'S EVEN WORSE *frantic brain-bleach scrubbing commences once again*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.