Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Neither wore it better :eek:

Sorry Quinn (and fellow Quinnmancers and even FW Pierce) - Nightfrogger's post made me curious as to just how much horror was involved in that outfit so I recreated it for research. Now my eyes are poisoned :o

...whyyyyyyy... D:

Quinn: I may be ill... >.<

Filbert Widmark Pierce: ...dear stars. :eek:

Quinn: If that horrifies even you, heaven help us all.

No one believed me...

I need a hug now :( *cries in corner*

I was morbidly curious. And I thought the ventilated - whatever - pants were something totally different, so it's like "What, it's just Pierce shirtless, how bad can it be? ...AAAAAAGH!!"

Quinn: *hands you a bucket of industrial-grade brain bleach and a steel wool scrubbie* I think we were all blinded... :eek: *offers a hug*

...who are you and what have you done with Malavai "I hate fangirls except secretly I love them but only veeeeeery secretly" Quinn?

Quinn: Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I was morbidly curious. And I thought the ventilated - whatever - pants were something totally different, so it's like "What, it's just Pierce shirtless, how bad can it be? ...AAAAAAGH!!"

Quinn: *hands you a bucket of industrial-grade brain bleach and a steel wool scrubbie* I think we were all blinded... :eek: *offers a hug*

...who are you and what have you done with Malavai "I hate fangirls except secretly I love them but only veeeeeery secretly" Quinn?

*takes hug and continues to cry profusely into his shoulder*

Make it go away...

Haha, all of Pierce's greatest shames. Might be easier just to ask Virne to command him to do it, then he'd be like "Yes m'lord."

I was just thinking about Pierce, and how I absolutely never change his default armor. Does anyone ever dress Pierce up? Just curious.

I ended up with a couple of sets of the Midnight Racer armor and it is apparently so fugly, you can't give it away on the GTN, so I slapped it on Pierce just to free up inventory space and as punishment for all his jabs against Quinn.

*takes hug and continues to cry profusely into his shoulder*

Make it go away...

Quinn: :(

Pierce: ...normally, I'd tease you. Now, I don't know what to say except I am so sorry, m'lord.

Quinn: Who are you and what have you done with Filbert Widmark Pierce?

Pierce: THAT OUTFIT was an assault on...whatever fancy word you people have for "good stuff."

Quinn: Decency? Common sense? Morality? Life itself? The balance of existence?

Pierce: ...yeah, that.

I ended up with a couple of sets of the Midnight Racer armor and it is apparently so fugly, you can't give it away on the GTN, so I slapped it on Pierce just to free up inventory space and as punishment for all his jabs against Quinn.

I dyed that chest piece purple/pink and slapped it on Kaliyo! :D And left the rest of her starting armor intact.

...I think she's planning to murder me.

Edited by Jagaimee

Pierce: ...normally, I'd tease you. Now, I don't know what to say except I am so sorry, m'lord.

Pierce: THAT OUTFIT was an assault on...whatever fancy word you people have for "good stuff."

*continues sobbing* Some...*sob* things cannot be *sob* unseen... Help me forget *sob* it Quinn....

LOL, nice use for it. Serves Pierce right. :D

LOL, nice use for it. Serves Pierce right. :D

Yeah, I have been running through KotFE with my Hyperia clone lately. Went to pick him up on his Alliance Alert and EVERY.SINGLE.conversation option you have with him, he takes the same jab at Quinn. Since they give no option to force-choke the crap out of him, I just turned around and left him to his miserable desk job.

...whyyyyyyy... D:

Quinn: I may be ill... >.<

Filbert Widmark Pierce: ...dear stars. :eek:

Quinn: If that horrifies even you, heaven help us all.

No one believed me...

I need a hug now :( *cries in corner*

In my defence I could not picture the outfit you mentioned Nightfrogger. And I also thought the ventilated pants were something else. In my naivety I was thinking, "well I have a those outfits - lets see what it looks like. It can't be that bad surely?" I was so wrong! In a state of "my eyes" horror one thing led to another and pictures happened. I'm very sorry. In conclusion A horror shared is a horror halved… I may have outdone the "Malavai singing terrible pop naked in the sunshine" cartoon. :( Lets just call it a halloween outfit - that takes some of the pain away!

Yeah, I have been running through KotFE with my Hyperia clone lately. Went to pick him up on his Alliance Alert and EVERY.SINGLE.conversation option you have with him, he takes the same jab at Quinn. Since they give no option to force-choke the crap out of him, I just turned around and left him to his miserable desk job.

He's not very creative with his jabs either lol.

I thought SW had a class skill where you could backhand or slap your companion? Maybe that would work...honestly, I never use it, so I don't even know if it still exists lol. I'll have to check for it later. It'd be cool if it does exist, I'd probably make more use of it now than I did in the vanilla part lol. Even better is if they gave the Sith a class skill where you could choke out people who annoy you at any given time lol. :D

I thought SW had a class skill where you could backhand or slap your companion? Maybe that would work...honestly, I never use it, so I don't even know if it still exists lol. I'll have to check for it later. It'd be cool if it does exist, I'd probably make more use of it now than I did in the vanilla part lol. Even better is if they gave the Sith a class skill where you could choke out people who annoy you at any given time lol. :D

That's a racial skill for Sith Purebloods

I think it's a racial ability actually ... for sith pureblood, I believe.

Edit: I was beaten by one minute! *shakes fist at Damask_Rose*

Edited by Elessara

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.