Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Being a Staunch Defender of Malavai Quinn, I could easily defend Theron earlier today. :D

Bring it on, Theron haters, I have experience, you can't beat me! :D

I think we may need to rally up and protect our dear Theron as well. <3

I think we may need to rally up and protect our dear Theron as well. <3

We shall :). But we might need to calm Purple Quinn down about this a bit... he just might punch him next time they meet...

Am seriously having to consider how my main warrior will take this... this will be rough.

We shall :). But we might need to calm Purple Quinn down about this a bit... he just might punch him next time they meet...

Am seriously having to consider how my main warrior will take this... this will be rough.

My main pretty much did the whole "You are a DEAD man!" to Theron. But as far as head-canon goes, it's part serious, part "Just in case this is a ruse, I should at least act pissed off". So, she's waiting to see what the real deal is before she decides what to do with him. (Since, well, she has plenty of experience with betrayals that aren't really betrayals, after all.)

Though, admittedly, Quinn's whole "I would love nothing more than to watch you wring the life from his body" was kind of a turn-on for her. :D She has no real attachment to Theron, so he'd better have a really good excuse for all this for her to not at least punish him severely.

EDITED to add....I just noticed something on a recent playthrough....but Theron and Quinn's betrayals both use the same camera angles when they're dropping the hammer on you. It's like SW has the "betrayer face" saved as a default animation....

http://imgur.com/8wPp93v

EDITED again to add that I just noticed that they're wearing the same thing in my screenshots too :-P

Edited by feylyndiira

My main pretty much did the whole "You are a DEAD man!" to Theron. But as far as head-canon goes, it's part serious, part "Just in case this is a ruse, I should at least act pissed off". So, she's waiting to see what the real deal is before she decides what to do with him. (Since, well, she has plenty of experience with betrayals that aren't really betrayals, after all.)

Though, admittedly, Quinn's whole "I would love nothing more than to watch you wring the life from his body" was kind of a turn-on for her. :D She has no real attachment to Theron, so he'd better have a really good excuse for all this for her to not at least punish him severely.

EDITED to add....I just noticed something on a recent playthrough....but Theron and Quinn's betrayals both use the same camera angles when they're dropping the hammer on you. It's like SW has the "betrayer face" saved as a default animation....

http://imgur.com/8wPp93v

EDITED again to add that I just noticed that they're wearing the same thing in my screenshots too :-P

I noticed the angles too, and even the inflection in their voices matched up...tender then a bit harsh/business like. I also noticed on my fraps, that as Theron is escaping on his speeder, he's shaking his head, as if reproaching himself for having gone through with it.

Oh, in my story it was. Not specifically "shred him to pieces" part, but generally all that passion she was not going to let go to waste. :D

Uhhh...Purple Quinn is...very confused right now.... Apparently something happened with Theron, (I was trying to avoid spoilers, and promptly got a boatload of said spoilers from an unrelated youtube video, thaaaaaaaaanks youtube...), and...he...did...the...wha?...

...I really need to kick myself and finish KOTFE/KOTET/Iokath/Umbara/Whatever else....

Quinn: ...

Yeah I'm confused too.

Quinn: ...at the very least, anyone who romanced Theron - and despises the Knights of Eternal Quinnmancing - is now a raging hypocrite.

I...wha...? :( What even...HOW DOES THIS EVEN MAKE SENSE!?

Quinn: The same way my betrayal made "sense"?

And how was that?

Quinn: It didn't. I recall a few dozen-page-long discussion back in the depths of this thread where the Quinnmancers tried to make sense of it all. It eventually boiled down to "no one has any concrete idea, the writing sucked, headcanon whatever works for your personal interpretation."

...oh yeah...

Quinn: I do hope that won't be the case here.

But...what...aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgh I'm so mad at myself for inadvertently spoiling it... >_<

So long ramble short, I don't know everything that happened, and I might just disappear for a while until I can figure things out/play through Umbara myself. :/

Uhhh...Purple Quinn is...very confused right now.... Apparently something happened with Theron, (I was trying to avoid spoilers, and promptly got a boatload of said spoilers from an unrelated youtube video, thaaaaaaaaanks youtube...), and...he...did...the...wha?...

...I really need to kick myself and finish KOTFE/KOTET/Iokath/Umbara/Whatever else....

Yeah I'm confused too.

Quinn: ...at the very least, anyone who romanced Theron - and despises the Knights of Eternal Quinnmancing - is now a raging hypocrite.

And how was that?

Quinn: It didn't. I recall a few dozen-page-long discussion back in the depths of this thread where the Quinnmancers tried to make sense of it all. It eventually boiled down to "no one has any concrete idea, the writing sucked, headcanon whatever works for your personal interpretation."

...oh yeah...

But...what...aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgh I'm so mad at myself for inadvertently spoiling it... >_<

So long ramble short, I don't know everything that happened, and I might just disappear for a while until I can figure things out/play through Umbara myself. :/

Bah! Sorry hun :(

Yeah I'm confused too.

And how was that?

...oh yeah...

I deliberately read the spoilers before it came out because I did not want the emotional hell or disappointment (as in Quinn's return) on the day of the patch, HOWEVER it us still worth doing Umbara if you have a character that has romanced Theron (sorry Quinn - just replying here) as

the romance interactions are excellent and because of this it hints at Theron being honourable in order to protect his love. If you ever watched Farscape its like season 4 where Crichton has to pretend he hates Aeryn and wants nothing to do with her in order to protect her from Scorpius. His love is so great he resorts to drugs to achieve this. I hope Theron is playing the traitor in order to protect his partner. If you don't have a Theron romance, then you need to do it for the letter you get from Quinn (and others)

Resurrect the Theron Thread :p Yours/Our Quinn thread is sacred ground!

Oh, I know, this place is the Temple of Quinn and should remain so. I was just commenting, thinking that for those that like Theron, we might have to make that known too, but Theron has his own thread in 'Lore' I believe, so we could just add to that if push comes to shove. :)

Yeah I'm confused too.

And how was that?

...oh yeah...

Oh gosh, I'm sorry Grand Admiral. It's easy to forget sometimes, that we aren't all on the same page, when we are about so many things. <3

I was sorting through my old screenshot folders today and came across those for my first ever sith warrior, who ended up with Quinn obviously. I've been hooked since. But, arg I lost that character when my original account got hacked 3 years ago. *sighs sadly*

I was sorting through my old screenshot folders today and came across those for my first ever sith warrior, who ended up with Quinn obviously. I've been hooked since. But, arg I lost that character when my original account got hacked 3 years ago. *sighs sadly*

That's too bad. :/ I still have my first SW ever, but it's over on Tomb of Freedon Nadd, because I started on a pvp server when I joined. I never go there anymore. I should maybe check my first warrior and see how she is lol.

That's too bad. :/ I still have my first SW ever, but it's over on Tomb of Freedon Nadd, because I started on a pvp server when I joined. I never go there anymore. I should maybe check my first warrior and see how she is lol.

I have far more stuff on my current account, so it was not a huge loss. I can recreate her, name and everything (I checked if it was available today haha) so she must be on a different server lol. I can't remember. I already have my original smuggler, old main, fully recreated and rolling lol. Old consular got remade as a Knight but my current sith warrior is my favorite I've played so I never got around to remaking my first. I want to anyway, I do not have a quinn-romancer right now and I kinda miss it.

Oh gosh, I'm sorry Grand Admiral. It's easy to forget sometimes, that we aren't all on the same page, when we are about so many things. <3

Oh nononono, it's not your (meaning the Quinnmancers') fault! o.o I was watching one of Dulfy's videos about the new stronghold - interesting, but meh, I'm saving up for Tatooine - and on the 'recommended for you' sidebar that youtube puts up... sigh. There were like five videos in a row, from five different sources, with screaming caps-lock titles along the lines of

"[NAME] IS THE TRAITOR!"

"[NAME] TRAITOR ROMANCE REACTIONS!"

"FORCE-CHOKING THE TRAITOR [NAME]!"

:rolleyes: Oh well. It's become something of a running gag with me at this point! I'll try so hard to avoid spoilers, and then accidentally wind up with a boatload of said spoilers shoved at my face. Like I went months and months without knowing what happened in Rogue One, because I hadn't seen it yet...and then out of the blue, my sister's friend said: "I was so sad when [character from Rogue One] died! That was so unfair, how he [goes on to describe death scene]" This was over an online chat, so I couldn't just interrupt her and go "Ack, no spoilers, haven't seen it yet!" But I managed to mostly forget that bit.... Until the day before I saw Rogue One, I was reading something entirely unrelated, and saw a spoiler detailing THE ENTIRE ENDING.

I was so mad. XD But I saw the movie and enjoyed it immensely nonetheless. It'll be the same when I eventually get to Umbara - I'll know what's about to happen, but I can still enjoy the ride. :)

Quinn: ..."enjoy the ride." Really?

What?

Quinn: That was a terrible pun.

Enjoy the...ohhh, the ride, 'cause Umbara is on a train, yeah? :D

Quinn: ...wait. If you hadn't noticed, then--oh. Ah, there was no pun. You had that mistaken. Really. *mutters* I hate puns...

Did you hear about the guy who sent in jokes to a newspaper joke contest?

Quinn: *cautiously* No...?

He sent in ten puns, hoping one of them would win. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.

Quinn: *patented Quinn facepalm*

Same here (I forget what the original server was called before they got merged to TFN). That warrior was the one I rage quit the game on as I knew absolutely nothing about the betrayal and was furious when I found out. Stupid game! Who would have thought when I returned a couple of years later I would have literally an army of Quinns :D

Same here (I forget what the original server was called before they got merged to TFN). That warrior was the one I rage quit the game on as I knew absolutely nothing about the betrayal and was furious when I found out. Stupid game! Who would have thought when I returned a couple of years later I would have literally an army of Quinns :D

I was spoiled. I googled "customisation vendor for Malavai Quinn" and got pages upon pages of "Quinn Betrayal!!"

So I knew. I knew it would be chapter 3, but not exactly when or how. Every new cutscene in Ch3 made my heart beat hard and fast "Is it now? Is this going to happen now?"

And when it happened... I was underwhelmed. So he was forced by Darth Fatarse to do something he didn't want to, had tears in his eyes, and babbled nonsensically about the Empire. My SW felt so sorry for him she tried to cheer him up (there's that dialogue option "don't be so hard on yourself). Then he had to make it up to her in her chambers.

And I drew this last year: http://fav.me/daia9fu

I think I was running around on Alderaan on my first warrior playthrough and someone said something in general chat to spoil it for me. It got me curious so I youtubed it. Watched it and wondered what the big deal was all about, never did understand all of the ire he seems to have earned.

I'm trying to find Theron love thread, but the search doesn't seem to locate it.:confused: Does anyone have a link saved, perhaps? I have an announcement about "BelieveInTheron march" to make, and wanted to pop it there.

Theron love thread! Or at least the Theron discussion thread. I haven't been in there since the spoilers about Umbara started hitting the forums, well before 5.4., so I have no idea what they're even talking about now. o.o

Theron love thread! Or at least the Theron discussion thread. I haven't been in there since the spoilers about Umbara started hitting the forums, well before 5.4., so I have no idea what they're even talking about now. o.o

Thanks! I couldn't find it for some reason.

Yeah, keep avoiding, they're discussing Umbara content.