Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

So... queue Arcann as the next male romance option then? :cool:;) ::runs and hides:: :D

Considering Arcann is dead for some players, I think he is going to share the same fate as everyone else who is potentially dead: being gone from the story permanently.

As for our class companions, I have a feeling that there will be some content involving them in 6.0 that's not cheap cop-out letters or crappy alliance alert style quests as there have been a lot of players request this in various threads.

I won't hold my breath. :(

Considering Arcann is dead for some players, I think he is going to share the same fate as everyone else who is potentially dead: being gone from the story permanently.

They owe it to us after what they've pulled with Theron. It's this or Lana waifu dying. Take your pick Bioware, nothing else will satisfy me. New love or blood sacrifice of writer's pet is what I demand :mad:

Edited by Pietrastor

They owe it to us after what they've pulled with Theron. It's this or Lana waifu dying. Take your pick Bioware, nothing else will satisfy me. New love or blood sacrifice of writer's pet is what I demand :mad:

If they

intend to keep Lana forever as their favoured golden sith of the story and permanently remove Theron as my Sith Inq's LI then they will have to make Malavai Quinn available for my Sith Inq to romance. That is the only option I will accept and stay subbed for if they take the most stupid story route invented since Pam Ewing's "it was all a dream" or Fallon Carrington Colby being abducted by aliens! Why pick on Theron unless they have a plan to make use of his skills as a spy and bring him back to the side of whoever he is the LI of?

edit: as chief of thread security at least I have kept my spoiler Quinn related. Just :D

Edited by Sarova

They don't awe it to me. My Inq, who romanced Theron, wants him back. He certainly doesn't want back the man he hated, and he killed.

If they want to bring Arcann as LI, be my guest. Nothing to do with me. But if he's supposed to be a replacement for Theron who's being taken away: that's the worst idea I ever heard of.

So...I did a bad thing.

I mentioned that my sister has been playing a SW and became a Quinnmancer. Well she had finished the vanilla story and she was on the Manaan flashpoint for the SoR prelude. She was already kind of feeling irritated that Quinn didn't really talk anymore and...well, as a SW, Manaan is the first time Imperials meet Theron.

Anyway, she needed some help so I went in and helped her. Then I went into her cut scene instance with her. Mind you, I'm talking with her on the phone during all of this. ANYWAY, I was like, "And that's Theron. He's kinda cute, right?" She was like, "Yeah, he kinda is. Wow."

And so I went, "You should totally romance him. You can dump him later when Quinn comes back to you on Iokath. But there he is now. *shifty eyes*"

Because, you see, I already knew who the Iokath traitor was based off of spoilers. My sister did not.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TATTLING ON ME WHEN WE WERE LITTLE, HOLLY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

So a few days later she calls me up and tells me that she was caught up on EVERYTHING except for 5.4, which she was patching when she called me. And then she told me that she dumped Quinn for Theron.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Aaaannnnd then I kinda felt bad.

And then I remembered what a tattle tale she was when we were growing up, so I felt less bad. (I kid, of course. I'm 40, she's almost 37. I don't really hold grudges for that long. I just like messing with my sister.)

So now she's kinda bummed because she dumped Quinn and lost Theron (for now). I'm terrible.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Edited by AngFour

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

You are so evil! Like a true Sith! :rak_03:

I kinda feel bad for all those who dumped Malavai for betrayal, because i felt natural to the character, and then hooked them up with Theron. A warrior can't catch a break, can she?

You are so evil! Like a true Sith! :rak_03:

I kinda feel bad for all those who dumped Malavai for betrayal, because i felt natural to the character, and then hooked them up with Theron. A warrior can't catch a break, can she?

I'll admit, I did feel the +100 DS points pop up over my head when I encouraged her to romance Theron. Pretty sure I had that Grinch look on my face, too (when the Grinch plans to steal Christmas from all the Whos in Whoville). Good thing this was all done over the phone as opposed to Skype or in person because she would have known that something was up, lol.

Fortunately she looks at Theron's betrayal the same way I do in that there's more to it and he was really OFF and probably just acting.

But then she was like, "I thought you said that Quinn sends a letter after Theron betrays you." "Yeah. He does. If you didn't dump him, YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO DUMP HIM, OMG :eek::eek:" "Oh. Bummer. Oh well."

See, I envy my sister in all of this. She's HAD this game since 2013, but she's only completed 3 stories. So SoR, KotFE, and KotET were all new to her. AND she played it all at once, so she enjoyed it a whole lot more than I did because I've been drip fed all these small updates for the last two years. She got to experience it all at once.

Downside is that the very first question she asked was, "So when are they going to continue the story?" "Well that's the same question that pretty much everyone is asking. Nobody knows and we won't be getting any sort of road map for another couple weeks." So now she's in the same boat as I am. Waiting for the next update.

Upside for her is that she just discovered how much heroics pay, what Alliance Crates give you when you turn them in, PLUS she still has five more stories to go through if she's really excited about seeing new stories :)

Edited by AngFour

Upside for her is that she just discovered how much heroics pay, what Alliance Crates give you when you turn them in, PLUS she still has five more stories to go through if she's really excited about seeing new stories :)

Something to keep her busy and make the time fly faster. :)

On a fanfic note: I'm writing an "aftermath" story with my main toons (my Quinn clan), including Malavai's (and his wifey) reaction. I could share, if anyone interested.

Something to keep her busy and make the time fly faster. :)

On a fanfic note: I'm writing an "aftermath" story with my main toons (my Quinn clan), including Malavai's (and his wifey) reaction. I could share, if anyone interested.

Cool! I really, REALLY want to write one myself, but I have this unhealthy obsession with staying in order and I haven't gotten writing past chapter 2 of KotFE (not to mention, I'm only at the point of acquiring Jaesa as far as writing the vanilla story). It seems like every time I try to skip ahead, I end up doing something that changes the outcome and have to rewrite it to accommodate it. :p I'm already questioning my decision to write the vanilla story and KotFE/ET simultaneously.

Am just glad this traitor business will not affect what I had in mind for my post iokath chapters, so I can finish them soon when I feel like it :) This person being the traitor I can deal with... I was worried about it being someone else. So awesome :)

Waiting to drop my mom off at the airport tonight before I start writing again. It has been one rough week.

Edited by Nightfrogger

Cool! I really, REALLY want to write one myself, but I have this unhealthy obsession with staying in order and I haven't gotten writing past chapter 2 of KotFE (not to mention, I'm only at the point of acquiring Jaesa as far as writing the vanilla story). It seems like every time I try to skip ahead, I end up doing something that changes the outcome and have to rewrite it to accommodate it. :p I'm already questioning my decision to write the vanilla story and KotFE/ET simultaneously.

My writing is a collection of short and shortish stories, not a regular chapter thing, so I guess it's easier for me to hop from one event to another.

2787 words so far and counting. Hard to type when tears fill my eyes too.:o

My writing is a collection of short and shortish stories, not a regular chapter thing, so I guess it's easier for me to hop from one event to another.

2787 words so far and counting. Hard to type when tears fill my eyes too.:o

Yeah, that probably makes it a little easier. I'm trying to go through the whole storyline first, then plan on doing one-shot side stories afterwards. I just want to get the whole thing built so that I have something to go off of later....especially since I deviate a bit from the vanilla storyline as far as timelines, motivations and some events. I don't want to write a one-shot and have it not make sense without the context of how I did the main storyline. (Also, why I've taken a break from doing the KotFE/ET fanfic until I've written more of the vanilla story.)

And I can feel you on the tears part....got a bit sobby myself when I wrote the reunion chapter for Hyperia and her brother on Alderaan. On the other extreme, the last chapter I wrote...well.....hehe....it engendered much different feelings. ;):D

Well today is my Birthday and am currently working on writing a chapter now that I have my place back to myself :)

Somehow I missed that it was your birthday!

:sy_darkside:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:sy_darkside:

trying to see how dialog heavy this one will be...but we shall see :)

I liked both of your chapters by the way :) Both you and Lammia :)

And thanks! :D

Edited by feylyndiira

Well today is my Birthday and am currently working on writing a chapter now that I have my place back to myself :)

Happy happy birthday to you! I hope you have a marvelous day and I hope your particular Quinn is extra good to you. <3

I saw this and thought you might like it.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/08a173879976e65853c693bbc724ec45/tumblr_o4ic4k32Ho1s74c5xo1_500.png