Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Theron love thread! Or at least the Theron discussion thread. I haven't been in there since the spoilers about Umbara started hitting the forums, well before 5.4., so I have no idea what they're even talking about now. o.o

Keep avoiding. Considering most recent Theron info we've got :p

The problem with finding it is the OP years back spelled his name wrong xD

Oh nononono, it's not your (meaning the Quinnmancers') fault! o.o I was watching one of Dulfy's videos about the new stronghold - interesting, but meh, I'm saving up for Tatooine *[/color]

Oh that's so sad! I can't remember what server you are on. If you are on Shadowlands I'll send you the credits so you can have your Tatooine stonghold.

Oh that's so sad! I can't remember what server you are on. If you are on Shadowlands I'll send you the credits so you can have your Tatooine stonghold.

You're so kind! O_O Thank you so much for the offer, but I'm (well, the character/legacy I want the stronghold on) on Begeren Colony. Also, at this point I'm pretty sure I can afford it (aaaaand just glanced at my warrior's piggybank - yeah, she can afford it)...I'm just cheaper than dirt. XD And decorations that I want are rather spendy. Ah well. Still, thanks again for even offering. That was really kind of you. :D

Oh! And! Thank goodness that Makeb Pergola decoration no longer has a valor requirement! *happy squee* That's one of the decorations I adore.

@Lunafox: saldfkn;elfeslrkw *melts* Awwwwww! :D

I made a thing for the #TheronThursday #TrustTheron thingy on the Tweety...I suppose I could have posted it on the Theron thread, but I feel more comfortable sharing it here with you guys. <3

http://i.imgur.com/QKTIWXE.jpg

Mwhuhahahahaha! I lured another one into the Theronite pack! :D

#sorrynotsorry :)

I'll retweet you when you post it.

Theron (or Theran, right, they misspelled it) thread is not swooning like ours. I guess we can adopt the poor guy. Malavai will understand...

Spoiler, don't read!

...once his hatred finds release in his wife's comfy bed...:D

And if any of you in on TRE, and wants to join our #BelieveInTheron march, all are welcome.:)

And if any of you in on TRE, and wants to join our #BelieveInTheron march, all are welcome.:)

Why did I not know that you were on TRE?! I'm there too! (my lvl 70 main SW is Ysara Teral, secondary is Hyperiaa).

Edited by feylyndiira

Why did I not know that you were on TRE?! I'm there too! (my lvl 70 main SW is Ysara Teral, secondary is Hyperiaa).

Now you know *waves* :D

I add you to friends list and say "hi" when you pop? :)

The easiest way to find me is to type "swtorfamily" on Imp side or "swtor'family" on Pub side in WHO tab. If there's a Quinn on the list, that 99% me :D (we have a couple more Quinns in our guild but it's usually me).

Mwhuhahahahaha! I lured another one into the Theronite pack! :D

#sorrynotsorry :)

I'll retweet you when you post it.

Theron (or Theran, right, they misspelled it) thread is not swooning like ours. I guess we can adopt the poor guy. Malavai will understand...

Spoiler, don't read!

...once his hatred finds release in his wife's comfy bed...:D

I've always loved him. But yes, I'm now in the Tweety bunch too! Thanks for having me :D I noticed that the thread in Lore about him isn't necessarily all of those who love him. It actually gets quite brutal there at times, so I don't like it there. I love Theron and it hurts to see any meanness toward him.

I don't think Quinn will mind too much if we talk about Theron a tiny bit. I think Quinn knows he's always 'the man' here. <3

Now you know *waves* :D

I add you to friends list and say "hi" when you pop? :)

The easiest way to find me is to type "swtorfamily" on Imp side or "swtor'family" on Pub side in WHO tab. If there's a Quinn on the list, that 99% me :D (we have a couple more Quinns in our guild but it's usually me).

Sure! I'm actually on right now on Hyperiaa. Not seeing anyone from your guild on at the moment, though. (I'm on Imp side)

Edited by feylyndiira

I've always loved him. But yes, I'm now in the Tweety bunch too! Thanks for having me :D I noticed that the thread in Lore about him isn't necessarily all of those who love him. It actually gets quite brutal there at times, so I don't like it there. I love Theron and it hurts to see any meanness toward him.

I don't think Quinn will mind too much if we talk about Theron a tiny bit. I think Quinn knows he's always 'the man' here. <3

I'm not a Theron-lover myself. But I don't hate him either. I think he's a good character, I just lump him in with Lana as far as getting tired of my character being their sidekick and them being around all the time, while the companions I want to run missions with (*cough* Quinn *cough*) get sidelined. :mad:

A few of us there, like myself, adore him to pieces but really only have there to chat. but yeah not as much of a swoon-fest one at the moment since those who don't like him go there too, and considering recent events *sighs* not much to be happy about. We had our moments back during KotFE mostly.

Sure! I'm actually on right now on Hyperiaa. Not seeing anyone from your guild on at the moment, though. (I'm on Imp side)

Not surprised. Our EU people mostly at work, US people probably sleeping still, then work. Although sometimes there's someone even at this time :)

I'm not a Theron-lover myself. But I don't hate him either. I think he's a good character, I just lump him in with Lana as far as getting tired of my character being their sidekick and them being around all the time, while the companions I want to run missions with (*cough* Quinn *cough*) get sidelined. :mad:

It's possible I'd be annoyed by Theron sidelining everyone else, if I didn't like him this much, and didn't romance him on my Inq. As it is, I'm annoyed he's sidelined by Beniko too. Let alone Malavai or others. :( He's pretty much all my main romances have left (I don't count Iokath as "having" Malavai, because it was not *my* Malavai, just some guy).

It's possible I'd be annoyed by Theron sidelining everyone else, if I didn't like him this much, and didn't romance him on my Inq. As it is, I'm annoyed he's sidelined by Beniko too. Let alone Malavai or others. :( He's pretty much all my main romances have left (I don't count Iokath as "having" Malavai, because it was not *my* Malavai, just some guy).

I only have him romanced on one character so far, my Smuggler main....and only because she decided not to marry Corso, then heard absolutely nothing from him after she disappeared for 5 years. So much for all his "I'll always be here for you" lines. So, she decided to give Theron a spin...cause you know "if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with" ;-). Now she's really having second-thoughts about serious relationships as a whole since the two whole times she tried to have one, she pretty much got screwed. She's going to have to go back to "a man in every port" again. :cool:;)

I only have him romanced on one character so far, my Smuggler main....and only because she decided not to marry Corso, then heard absolutely nothing from him after she disappeared for 5 years. So much for all his "I'll always be here for you" lines. So, she decided to give Theron a spin...cause you know "if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with" ;-). Now she's really having second-thoughts about serious relationships as a whole since the two whole times she tried to have one, she pretty much got screwed. She's going to have to go back to "a man in every port" again. :cool:;)

Poor girl. No luck with guys, huh?

I think the reason why I love my Inq with Theron is voice acting. That harsh, petulant Dark inquisitor voice turning soft puppy when they talk, I just melt there. :o Theron is his second serious relationship after Cytharat, so he's not giving up so easily on Theron. With my SW support -- she knows how it hurts! -- he and Theron can work it out.

Poor girl. No luck with guys, huh?

Oh, she has luck with guys...but only when they're a quick one-night-stand.;) (I pretty much took every flirt/ONS option with her. Would have even seduced Skavak if I hadn't clicked the wrong choice by accident and didn't Esc in time!)

I think the reason why I love my Inq with Theron is voice acting. That harsh, petulant Dark inquisitor voice turning soft puppy when they talk, I just melt there. :o Theron is his second serious relationship after Cytharat, so he's not giving up so easily on Theron. With my SW support -- she knows how it hurts! -- he and Theron can work it out.

Yeah, I do like Troy Baker's voice. I remember I was watching my husband play Batman: The Telltale Series and the first time Batman/Bruce Wayne spoke, I was like "It's Theron Shan!". And I just now found out that he does the voice of Zenith as well. I only did one playthrough of a JC, so I never noticed that!

Yeah, I do like Troy Baker's voice. I remember I was watching my husband play Batman: The Telltale Series and the first time Batman/Bruce Wayne spoke, I was like "It's Theron Shan!". And I just now found out that he does the voice of Zenith as well. I only did one playthrough of a JC, so I never noticed that!

I like Troy's voice, but I melt to Euan Morton's. That said, Troy's acting is absolutely fantastic. I giggle every time I re-play/watch his reaction about the temperature on Iokath. He's just so damn natural!

I like Troy's voice, but I melt to Euan Morton's. That said, Troy's acting is absolutely fantastic. I giggle every time I re-play/watch his reaction about the temperature on Iokath. He's just so damn natural!

Oh....yeah...just realized that's who you were talking about! Yeah, I like his too. I just started playing a male SI recently for the first time...just to continue my fanfic head-canon of turning Zylixx to the Dark side. It's been fun!

Oh....yeah...just realized that's who you were talking about! Yeah, I like his too. I just started playing a male SI recently for the first time...just to continue my fanfic head-canon of turning Zylixx to the Dark side. It's been fun!

There are some gems in his lines. "Cute" line on Tattooine, or "go fall into sarlacc pit" on DK. It took me a while to get used to him, but now he's one of my fave voices in the game, together with Malavai, male agent, fem warrior, male warrior and male smuggie.

Quinn: *trying and mostly failing to hide his proud smile*

Theron: Yeah, mind if I squeeze into this thread here just a little...? *awkward fidgeting* I'm getting torn to shreds everywhere else.

Quinn: *disdainful glance*

Theron: ...wha-at?

Quinn: So people have been persecuting me for my betrayal, yet now you do something...apparently even worse than that, and people are still questioning *me*?

Theron: That's people for you.

Quinn: Well. *sigh* The...Quinnmancers will probably welcome you...

Theron: :)

Quinn: On one condition.

Theron: Name it.

Quinn: *abruptly looming over Theron* Don't. Ever. Forget. This. Is. MY. Thread.

Theron: ........y-you got it... :D *sweat drop*

Quinn: *back to normal* You'll excuse me for brief flashes of jealousy. I did work rather hard to keep this thread...and retain my sanity on top of it.

Theron: Might be part of your...charm.

Quinn: Was that sarcasm?

Theron: You couldn't tell?

Quinn and Theron: *GLARE*

Oh boy.

I only have him romanced on one character so far, my Smuggler main....and only because she decided not to marry Corso, then heard absolutely nothing from him after she disappeared for 5 years. So much for all his "I'll always be here for you" lines

This is what annoyed me the most about my missing LIs. A few of them left similar letters and their personalities would not have had them waiting around for news. Malavai Quinn's letter for instance, ended with "...it makes me ill. I cannot accept it" when his warrior goes missing. I remember posting in here that he better be in carbonite or in jail (he was) when he did eventually return as there could be no other explanation as to why he would not have exploded apart every planet in his way looking for her. I expect they will have to write something in to explain why Corso did not look for the smuggler, though their story is a bit different - wouldn't surprise me if Corso left to some distant moon and set up a farm hoping to hear news about her.

Theron: Yeah, mind if I squeeze into this thread here just a little...? *awkward fidgeting* I'm getting torn to shreds everywhere else.

Quinn: So people have been persecuting me for my betrayal, yet now you do something...apparently even worse than that, and people are still questioning *me*?

Quinn: *abruptly looming over Theron* Don't. Ever. Forget. This. Is. MY. Thread.

Quinn: *back to normal* You'll excuse me for brief flashes of jealousy. I did work rather hard to keep this thread...and retain my sanity on top of it.

Oh boy.

Where's the like button? WHERE'S THE LIKE BUTTON??

likelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelike

Oh boy.

MALAVAI QUINN vs THERON SHAN celebrity death match incoming! :eek: Quinn gets my vote :D No contest! It's Quinn's voice for me - puts him way way higher than Theron in my personal LI contest. Then Aric Jorgan then Theron. Sorry Theron :p

MALAVAI QUINN vs THERON SHAN celebrity death match incoming! :eek: Quinn gets my vote :D No contest! It's Quinn's voice for me - puts him way way higher than Theron in my personal LI contest. Then Aric Jorgan then Theron. Sorry Theron :p

Malavai will always be my number one and most important. :D

I won't forget, Major, no need to loom dangerously over me. :D

On the second thought... please loom! Loooooom over meeeee...