What is your GTN/CM White Whale?

AllisonLightning

The similar looking footwear you can get from the Flashpoint vendor would be great but those don't unlock in collections and the tokens are pretty much impossible to get..

Hnnngghh, forgot that one. I have a low-level togruta character who would absolutely love that footwear (since togruta, traditionally, go about barefoot or close to it)... and no higher-level characters on that server to get the relics needed to buy it.

Question: can you do the solo versions of Assault on Tython/Korriban Incursion (not the Forged Alliances questline, just the flashpoints) at low levels (e.g. about level 30)? Will you be bolstered to higher levels...? Or does it not work that way?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: can you do the solo versions of Assault on Tython/Korriban Incursion (not the Forged Alliances questline, just the flashpoints) at low levels (e.g. about level 30)? Will you be bolstered to higher levels...? Or does it not work that way?

There's a minimum level for those. IIRC it's 52 or 56. Ironically the storyline mission is the only guaranteed way to get them.

There's a minimum level for those. IIRC it's 52 or 56. Ironically the storyline mission is the only guaranteed way to get them.

Well, drat. Thanks for answering. :) The Recovered Relics are (slowly) starting to come down in price on my server...maybe there's hope yet.

I had this problem with the Sensuous set and the Xoxaan set until this past weekend. I bought a few Gold Armor packs with CC I had saved up over the past months and bought some extra, pulled some good sets that I didn't want or already had out of it (Satele's tho I gave that one to a friend, Dathomir Shaman and a few others that sold for 5+ mill each). Sold those and made the money needed for the sets I actually wanted. Right now I don't know what I want next.. maybe Unstable Peacemaker's lightsaber (already got dual arbiters for my sorc) but those are near 100 mil on my server right now and even if I had that much I refuse to pay it so.

You sold Dathomir Shaman for around 5 mill? Gah I missed out on that bargain. I sell the chest piece alone usually for 40+ million, still got a few left too.

I want Secret Agent Chestpiece but it's so expensive af.

I just add this drop from a Gold pack, curious why it's worth so much being a "current" set?

A Defiant Vented Lightsaber. Drops out of the Revenge, GEMINI and Battler packs, These packs are currently out of sale with CCs and go for 2-4 mill each on the GTM. The saber itself is currently going for 150 mill on the GTM on the Himberger server. so there you go.

Just sold one for 140 mill on Harb actually. Had it drop a few days back along with a Senya staff from a diff crate.

Took me a long time to get that to drop as I had managed to get about 10 of the bloody staffs prior to that.

I've pretty much got spares to sell of most things people have posted in here but then I hold things until the pricing reaches those higher upper regions so don't expect me to part with anything cheaply. :p

I personally don't have any white whales because I just like making tons of credits then buying crates off the GTN for gambling fun ( and I always end up making a profit in the long run ) though if there was something I haven't managed to get drop yet it would be the new unstable saber.

You sold Dathomir Shaman for around 5 mill? Gah I missed out on that bargain. I sell the chest piece alone usually for 40+ million, still got a few left too.

I'm not that crazy. ;) No I probably worded it wrong trying not to write down an essay but I sold the Shaman set, and on top of that one a few others of which I can't remember what they were called and THOSE were sold for 5 million or higher. I think the Shaman one went for 45 mil. Which I've since then spent and now I'm broke again and just found more stuff I wanna buy so.. yay? Oddly enough I just sold stuff on JC to someone with a name similar to yours lol.

I just add this drop from a Gold pack, curious why it's worth so much being a "current" set?

The Secret Agent armor set looks amazing, so people bought it up and the price keeps bouncing to high. I bought that set within the first few weeks of its pack release cycle which turned out to be choosing very wisely so that's unlocked. The packs themselves are 300 CCs and it's a highly coveted set. I don't want to know how crazy its price will go when the packs dry up.

I'm not that crazy. ;) No I probably worded it wrong trying not to write down an essay but I sold the Shaman set, and on top of that one a few others of which I can't remember what they were called and THOSE were sold for 5 million or higher. I think the Shaman one went for 45 mil. Which I've since then spent and now I'm broke again and just found more stuff I wanna buy so.. yay? Oddly enough I just sold stuff on JC to someone with a name similar to yours lol.

Heh wasn't me, I'm not one of those who server hop to get deals. Whilst it can get you decent bargains and make nice profit just seems like too much effort. :)

The Secret Agent armor set looks amazing, so people bought it up and the price keeps bouncing to high. I bought that set within the first few weeks of its pack release cycle which turned out to be choosing very wisely so that's unlocked. The packs themselves are 300 CCs and it's a highly coveted set. I don't want to know how crazy its price will go when the packs dry up.

Ah ok thought it might have been one of those crazy "one time" pricing blips you get but that being the case I think I'll hold it until after embargo sets prices much higher.

A Defiant Vented Lightsaber. Drops out of the Revenge, GEMINI and Battler packs, These packs are currently out of sale with CCs and go for 2-4 mill each on the GTM. The saber itself is currently going for 150 mill on the GTM on the Himberger server. so there you go.

Same thing I've been trying to get. 150 million on Ebon Hawk too. I've pretty much accepted I'll never get it.

Makes me wonder if they meant crystals because yeah the dyes don't sell for a lot.

Crystals do though, those bronze quality striated ones I sell for ~2 million lately.

Hmmm... yeah crystals would make a lot more sense.

Everything else they mentioned was at least 1 million credits.

Just find it kind of ironic how Bioware was so lazy implementing new rewards into the command crates they just had to go and use the rarest vehicle set in game since 1.2, and claim they would never come back lol, lesson learned never buy anything in game that they claim will always be rare. Edited by Theeko

Pretty mcuh ANY of the Kylo Ren'esque lightsabers as they have all been ridicuouls money 50mil+ on my server.

Also the Revan Reborn or Sith Recluse sets both of which were ALWAYS out of my price range and despite buying hypercrates never recieved so much a single piece of either set. And now both sets don't even seem to be available on the GTN anymore on my server..so..

Just find it kind of ironic how Bioware was so lazy implementing new rewards into the command crates they just had to go and use the rarest vehicle set in game since 1.2, and claim they would never come back lol, lesson learned never buy anything in game that they claim will always be rare.

Which is that?

For the longest time I've been working on getting the Gallantry (I think that's what its called) Assault Cannon.

You can only get it if you have Legendary status with the rep that comes from the explorer packs. I've been stuck at champion for the longest time and I only need like 12k more points... but I'm not gambling 8 million credits away for a crap shoot at getting a rep token.

For the longest time I've been working on getting the Gallantry (I think that's what its called) Assault Cannon.

You can only get it if you have Legendary status with the rep that comes from the explorer packs. I've been stuck at champion for the longest time and I only need like 12k more points... but I'm not gambling 8 million credits away for a crap shoot at getting a rep token.

If memory serves it's an incredibly rare drop ( platinum? ) from Grand packs/cubes too. I remember getting one out of those grand weapon packs a year or so ago - was rather hard to sell considering how rare I thought it would be.

Sith Recluse set. The chestpiece is consistently above my capital. I would love to have it for my Juggernaut.

Also the vanilla Revan's Supplementary gear, just to unlock the outfit in collections as I like the chest (it doesn't crop on women like all the similar tops!) and skirt. I got the Upper Body during DvL and the legs/robes off the GTN easily, but the mask and belt are so pricey when they do appear.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.