what is your #1 complaint about this game right at this moment?

xioix

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My #1 complaint:

Not enough response from BW in the forums. When a 50 page thread about ability delay (or guild rosters, or pvp health bars, etc.) does not get a BW response, it sends the message that BW doesn't know, doesn't care, and isn't trying to fix it.

If BW could at least say, "Hey, we know of the issue and we're working on it", it would really make a huge difference to the community.

Edited by HolePuncher

No combat logs, LFG tool, UI straight from 2003 that cant be modified, no target of a target, really crap raid frames. All in all i enjoy this game but keeping end game in mind, those need to get fixed. Oh, and if you want to PvP, this game is not for you, never seen so horrible PvP in any game.

My biggest complaint is that many powers have their effect happens often before the animation plays out. It makes interruption mechanics next to impossible to use effectively. Say for example a smuggler comes up behind you to use their big attack and you attempt to interrupt them, more often than not you interrupt 'after' the affect because you got hit 'before' the animation even played out!

This drives me nuts in both PvP and PvE and is extremely rampant. The only time it doesn't happen is on long spinup abilities like the BH's big jetpack/rocket ability.

No LFG, no Dual spec, and no server forums.

If one of those things were fixed, I would be a lot less bothered. All of those things together though make it a pain. It is hard to find a PUG because no LFG. Because there is no LFG, people aren't grouping as much, and therefore more likely to spec DPS. Dual spec could fix a lot of the problems we have from no LFG function, and a LFG function could fix a lot of the problems we have from no dual spec.

Also, if there were server forums I could find a decent guild and decent people to play with so neither of those would matter much.

Combat log: Seriously it's more annoying to not know what happened to me than what I was able to do, I usually keep track of what I do, but when I die I would really want to know *** happened?

UI : well.. it's useless and everyone knows why since there are about 10 million threads about it already. Just let the addons come....

News stuff: I like the game but I don't know anything that's really new in here, and the things that are seems very much pointless. Not even thinking of their own talent system was actually a big let down for me as I tought bioware was gonna be able to do something more than "Click 5 times on this tier and move to the next tier". Where are the pod races!? It's unique for star wars and therefore I would love to have it here, I can to BGs in wow and rift but I can't do pod races, why isn't that implemented like.. years ago ?

Combat: again, 10 million threads, it's a bit laggy and if you do things to fast it sometimes just doesn't work, sometimes recklessness pops just fine when I spam it and sometimes it doesn't, even though it's off GCD

this was more than 1 complain but that's what they really have to fix for me to continue playing, endgame HAS to get interesting and it won't without combat log/addons and responsive combat, end of discussion for me.

Edited by reffe

No LFG, no Dual spec, and no server forums.

If one of those things were fixed, I would be a lot less bothered. All of those things together though make it a pain. It is hard to find a PUG because no LFG. Because there is no LFG, people aren't grouping as much, and therefore more likely to spec DPS. Dual spec could fix a lot of the problems we have from no LFG function, and a LFG function could fix a lot of the problems we have from no dual spec.

Also, if there were server forums I could find a decent guild and decent people to play with so neither of those would matter much.

This just SCREAMS "This isn't WoW, why is it not WoW. Where is my WoW with Lightsabers."

This right here is my #1 Complaint. People complaining and trying to make this LIKE WOW.

Guess what? I cancelled my WoW Sub to play here. If I wanted some LFG finder to throw me mindlessly into dungeons with people I would be playing my Draenei Shaman ( I miss her dearly. :().

Edited by Deffin

A few things. No dual spec and no lfd are two things I'd like changed, and the sooner the better. The #1 issue for me is...

The UI. I can't custmize it much at all. No UI scaling, can't move most of the windows around. Ideally they will add at least some support for addons. Perhaps add an option for changing the UI color as well (bare minimum add red, but ideally add even more color options).