Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Todays Livestream....

Lesliey

I better be wow'ed today with your livestream! after last weeks me and friends was not impressed with your 'rng is exciting'

If at least its not made legacy wide with the GC we'll be gone when subs runs out in 2 weeks.

Shame really, but it makes no sense to have full rng loot/none legacy grind what so ever!

I better be wow'ed today with your livestream! after last weeks me and friends was not impressed with your 'rng is exciting'

If at least its not made legacy wide with the GC we'll be gone when subs runs out in 2 weeks.

Shame really, but it makes no sense to have full rng loot/none legacy grind what so ever!

Tragic but thanks ever so much for sharing. By the way, you want "Off Topic" next time.

Edited by Bruticis

I have to agree. I cancelled my sub like 3 days after early access and letting my time run out. The only thing that I like about 5.0 is crafting is a touch more relevant. The galactic command and the grind that goes with it is utter crap.

At this point, I'm not sure what they could do to keep me here. If the crap content is the extent of what we can hope for x-packs carrying on into the future, then it's really time to just put all my toons and account into carbonite freeze and move on.

I have to agree. I cancelled my sub like 3 days after early access and letting my time run out. The only thing that I like about 5.0 is crafting is a touch more relevant. The galactic command and the grind that goes with it is utter crap.

At this point, I'm not sure what they could do to keep me here. If the crap content is the extent of what we can hope for x-packs carrying on into the future, then it's really time to just put all my toons and account into carbonite freeze and move on.

Amen brother..

If you want to be wow'ed go watch some blizzard stream. :D

Just gotta bring back gear and token drops to raids for those who don't wanna do the single player GC route. I don't really PvP much so I can't say anything about that, but there are lots of raiders and people willing to teach newer players how to raid, but they gotta fix it first.

Doubt we are going to see anything worth while. They have already made it abundantly clear that they are sticking with their new RNG system. The only thing that "might" change it is mass cancellations. I use the term "might" however due to the age of this MMO and the chance that it is probably already written off into maintenance mode. Rumors have it that EA already has another mmo lined up that we should hear about later this year. If true then don't expect much more out of this one. Edited by AutoCocker

Doubt we are going to see anything worth while. They have already made it abundantly clear that they are sticking with their new RNG system. The only thing that "might" change it is mass cancellations. I use the term "might" however due to the age of this MMO and the chance that it is probably already written off into maintenance mode. Rumors have it that EA already has another mmo lined up that we should hear about later this year. If true then don't expect much more out of this one.

Sad.. but could be true!

Doubt we are going to see anything worth while. They have already made it abundantly clear that they are sticking with their new RNG system. The only thing that "might" change it is mass cancellations. I use the term "might" however due to the age of this MMO and the chance that it is probably already written off into maintenance mode. Rumors have it that EA already has another mmo lined up that we should hear about later this year. If true then don't expect much more out of this one.

the fact we are having 2 previously unannounced livestreams in a week and a survey to gauge feelings on the 5.0 systems makes me think it isn't going well. You don't do research like that along with the streams if everything was going well. The producers letter last year came at a time when lots of people dropped subs after initial 9 chapters were done.

Both actions speak to sub numbers declining - in my opinion.

TBH at this point i hope the game will die and get shut down quickly. Maybe then, CD Projekt Red will get to do new Star Wars MMO. Bioware is no longer king of RPGs, heck its on even a prince. Just look at Witcher 3 created by CD Projekt Red with a fraction of cash and resources bioware has. Imagine what MMO they could bring us with proper funding.

Do you mean livestream? They've been doing them weekly.

As I understand it, they never do them so frequently after an expac drops. These seem like emergency press conferences. And as Jamtas pointed out, these weren't scheduled, they were announced.

Edited by eriksarcasm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.