One more Snow ball

DirtyDiggler

And I'm going to lose my mind. I spent all day yesterday removing the snowflakes as everywhere you go someone is tossing them.......

The snowflakes stole my sanity......

Make Star Wars great again..... stop throwing snow!

I want to run around with the title 'A Special Snowflake'... so I'll stop when I get my title. :t_angel:

And I'm going to lose my mind. I spent all day yesterday removing the snowflakes as everywhere you go someone is tossing them.......

I've found the VIP room pretty good for that ****. Sometimes I do get hit up there but it's safer than the rest of fleet.

It's funny because actively removing them makes you a target to get thrown at, just leaving them on will make it less likely

They award more CXP than doing Chapters does...if you really don't like it, hide in a stronghold, because it's going to continue as long as they do.

I want to run around with the title 'A Special Snowflake'... so I'll stop when I get my title. :t_angel:

I'd add anti-snowball vaccines in and if you use enough of them you'd get a ".... The Grumpy" title or perhaps a "Scrooge" title. Then you could alternate titles. ;)

Seriously, the snow flakes don't bother me though I also don't bother tossing the snowballs either.

Oh stop being a scrooge and get into the holiday spirit. It's just a silly little event that lasts a month. After that it's a whole year before it comes back. Try enjoying it a little!

Sorry too busy saving the galaxy to be bothered with snowballs! Being a <insert every class and advanced class here> is serious business! We don't have time for snowballs! :p

Actually an honest reason is I rarely go to fleet to start the process.

Edited by Keta

I find the snowflakes vastly superior to being exploded upon, covered in green goop and made to buy a vaccine to keep from being interrupted in my casts and ultimately blowing up myself and THAT event happens every few months.

Translation: Relax a little about the snowballs. :)

I don't think the OP was serious about being annoyed by the event, but I've been known to be wrong.

I disliked the original rakghoul plague event but I now carry the vaccine on all toons so I don't have to participate in that unless I want to. Snowballs though? Seriously, who cares? The only way I'd buy an anti-snowball vaccine and use it is if they actually did give titles for it. Besides irl I live in Hawaii. Snowballs are like improbable. :)

They award more CXP than doing Chapters does...if you really don't like it, hide in a stronghold, because it's going to continue as long as they do.

This. I did nothing for a while last night but hit peoplewith snowball and got quite a bit of CXP or very little effort. Using the cannon and snowball thrower you can hit nearly anything and get 20CXP.

Snowball throwing isn't stopping anytime soon. Easy CXP or low effort or downtime.

Hide on your guild ship, or a stronghold. Just avoid fleet until it is over.

You can unclick the snowballs now if it really offends.

If you don't remove the effect your toon could suffer from frostbite and turn blue! You wouldn't believe the number of blue toons I've seen in the Imperial Fleet on Harbinger and EH! :p

After playing WoW for years... I'm used to being pelted with things. Rose petals, snowballs... etc :p I felt worse for the people that played really rare class combos, too. Certain achievements in WoW for holidays has you pelt them with whatever... one of those was troll warrior. My husband plays one (a raid geared alt at the time), and he was making sure that he stayed out of the large cities. Just because people were begging him to take the buff off... so he could be repelted with whatever.

Undead warrior, female dwarf anything,..

I'm being griefed by snowballs, I think even the NPCs are throwing them at me.....

Actually... the reveler NPCs on the capital city planets DO in fact pelt you randomly as you run by. I pelt them back.

Why is it so hard to just ignore the buff? It does not impair your play in any way, and it's hardly significant that you have some snowflakes falling off you for a few minutes.