So... let's compare our luck =)

Hichitsuki-hime

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've opened about 30 crates across 3 toons.

So far:

• 0 Set pieces
  • 1 purple proc'ing alacrity relic, in the bin
  • 2 purple clickable power relics, in the bin
  • One nice purple 230 implant
  • a few junk blue mk-2 armor pieces with horrible low power mods. Kept some of the enhancements and armor for alts.
  • 1 horrible mount
  • 1 pet
  • 5x Reventie sniper rifles. I can fit out an army
  • rep items for events I've long since finshed
  • Jawa junk

I did get a blue 230 cannon on my mando but lose that to the rollback.

I've gotten garbage so far. I want coms back. Coms are far better than the RNG will ever be. Coms gave me freedom of choice. RNG does not! At least when i didn't get the gear i wanted at the end of game play i klnew i need not to worry because i had coms to depend on and i was able to choose the gear i needed instead of hoping i got lucky with RNG crates.

I got a canon on my sniper lol and a pair of pants and belt . As well as scrap Jawa (what do you do with those ?) .

Also a schematic .

https://s27.postimg.org/60z0e71z7/swtor_2016_12_09_00_08_10_82.jpg

I never craft but..for those who do . Is this any good ? worth getting the skill and raising it up ? Or using it on a low level toon and let them craft it ? Or turn it to scrap ?

I got a canon on my sniper lol and a pair of pants and belt . As well as scrap Jawa (what do you do with those ?) .

Also a schematic .

https://s27.postimg.org/60z0e71z7/swtor_2016_12_09_00_08_10_82.jpg

I never craft but..for those who do . Is this any good ? worth getting the skill and raising it up ? Or using it on a low level toon and let them craft it ? Or turn it to scrap ?

Looks kind of garbage honestly... only good for vanguard tanks... and its not even moddabkle.

Ok, first i have to confess I have only 5 toons left - 3 guardians and 2 juggers, all tonkies...

Opened 21 crates on my main - 1 mh, 2 heads - no set bonus (i used one tu upgrade my shield :))

Two days ago the other jugger - one blue ear 😀

Today I opened one crate on each of the toons that reached 70 - GC lvl 2 - got 1 boot set bonus and 1 glove set bonus...guess RNGesusu was watching over me 😃

Ok, first i have to confess I have only 5 toons left - 3 guardians and 2 juggers, all tonkies...

Opened 21 crates on my main - 1 mh, 2 heads - no set bonus (i used one tu upgrade my shield :))

Two days ago the other jugger - one blue ear 😀

Today I opened one crate on each of the toons that reached 70 - GC lvl 2 - got 1 boot set bonus and 1 glove set bonus...guess RNGesusu was watching over me 😃

all hail the RNG winner. u hit the jackpot i feel:D:D:D

The Posts from Starsfn, Smuglebunny and OnoRonin above highlight just why the system as implemented is unworkable better than any essay or frustrated player ever will.

At 23 levels across a couple of toons and nothing useful at all. Orange shells and some jawa junk? Jawa Junk in a system designed to gear me up, really? Not to mention of course rep tokens for things I maxed out two years ago, very useful stuff there.

I've given up. I'm crafting 228 purples for my toons, and that will be it. For the fist time since launch, I am struggling to justify a sub really. If I play the game as intended, Its all about the one toon at the expense of all my alts. For the last 6 months, playing the game as intended has been all about alts not my one main toon,

Life's too short to deal with dev schizophrenia as well as the daily crap I already have to face.

Gear, grinding, arguments about what is the best way to do it, none of that matters really, the game just is not fun when the rewards are so random, and I play games for fun. That should be what matters, to us and the devs. they seem to have forgotten that part.

RNG should always be a decider between something useful and something special, never between something and nothing, because a fair proportion will always get nothing. And they will eventually leave.

72 Crates opened ony my main, 6 setbonus pieces, 2 doubled.

And no signs, that the chances for setbonus pieces grant higher with higher levels. But, I at least got some implants, earpieces and a relic that were very useful.

So, all in all 1/7 for good stuff. We are also crafting and farming as hell, so, if they fix the schematic-issue, that you have to use conquest materials, while voidmatter catalysts were originally intended, I would be 234/240 in one or two weeks, except of armorings with setbonuses.

Edited by Exocor

I'm at crate 11.

I don't care about set bonus since I don't do content that require it.

However, this is what I got:

-3 crates with Jawa Junk and cosmetic shells (Weapons and Armor pieces)

-1 Offhand 230 lightsaber.

-A Offhand 224 lightsaber (After the 230)

-3 224 waist slots (Identical of course)

-3 224 legs slots (Identical too)

I'm done. I'm so done.

No bad luck prevention system, no guarantee of an upgrade, no way to collect even a basic armor set...

Galactic Command litteraly killed my motivation to play.

See in for 6.0. Maybe.

And you know what? I came up with a way to use the idea of GC but not random and fairer... In my bath while half drunk.

If I can and I have no real skills as a game designer, Bioware Austin's team should have been able to.

73 Crates

2x MH(only needed it once)

Set Chest piece

Set bracers

1 Earpiece.

In that I have run 6 SM Ops, 13 Vet Uprisings, 4 HM Flashpoints, 7 Planetary missions and 270 unranked warzones. I get that they may have wanted to slow down endgame gearing, but this is crazy. My favorite content is HM/NiM Ops, I don't see myself able to get geared to even start that anytime in the near future.