So... let's compare our luck =)

Hichitsuki-hime

On page #50 of Aowin's RNG is perfect for SWTOR and i'll explain why thread there is a post. i believe #497:

Is there a thread yet when people compare their drop rates so we could deduce based on larger sample what is it?

So, i'm making this for that purpose, because i'm morbidly curious. Just how much is this RNG helping us / kicking us in the nuts. i'll be the first one:

as of December 8th 2016: 0 upgrades out of 28 opened crates; 0/28 set bonus.

so come on guys, share your luck with ur fellow players :p

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 crates so far and i only keep purple set bonus so far i got 4 set bonus pieces and 2x MHs, which i was able to use as OH too since its on a Merc.

10 crates on alt with 2 set bonus pieces and 1 purple earpiece

8 crates on alt with 1 purple earpiece and 0 set bonus pieces

23 crates on my vanguard - 3 supercommandos legplates, 2 identical offhands, 2 identical shrouded crusader relics

13 crates on my sage, 1 offhand, 1 implant

13 crates on my vig guardian, 1 earpiece, 1 offhand, 1 mainhand

11 crates on my commando, 1 earpiece

60 crates, 1 usable set bonus piece

Around 60 crates, 41 on main, rest on alts - 2 dps set piece, 1 heal set piece, main hand and off hand.

The set pieces were all looted on alts, thankfully same AC as my main. The main hand and off hand were main char loots.

Pretty much something every day so far... Bugger all today unfortunately.

I have managed to upgrade all enhancements on main's two sets, even those 230 greens have the same stats and balance, who'd have thought it. Need to ensure you check the stats before you junk everything that looks crappy.

JK 10 crates and every one has had an improvement to my level 220 gear including a main hand and offhand orange and purple 230 weapons. 1 set bonus piece of armor.

SI - level 7. 1 useless crate. 4 purple gear including 1 orange 230 gear/2 handed saber.

IA (affected by rollback) was level 3 with 1 green modable 230 piece and 1 purple 230 vibroknife.

Now she's had 1 crate and received an orange 230 blaster rifle? Main weapon lol

So doing very well.

Edited by americanaussie

Around 60 crates, 41 on main, rest on alts - 2 dps set piece, 1 heal set piece, main hand and off hand.

The set pieces were all looted on alts, thankfully same AC as my main. The main hand and off hand were main char loots.

Pretty much something every day so far... Bugger all today unfortunately.

I have managed to upgrade all enhancements on main's two sets, even those 230 greens have the same stats and balance, who'd have thought it. Need to ensure you check the stats before you junk everything that looks crappy.

This! Greens are totally modable too. I learned this last night.

All of mine including the green has been an improvement to my 224 purple gear. Note: I did not have a set bonus already. So if you have that then I understand.

yes i have full 224 on most toons so for me the only upgrade it 230 purple set, BiS gear

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.