TaitWatson

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

fixing the Jawa vendors please?

Fixing the mount bug? (I like my head better on my shoulders than in my armpit kthanks.)

Un-nerfing the gold mobs? (Seriously, just make lower level planets give less so people don't exploit)

Making Cxp legacy wide?

Fixing the undye-able orange gear?

Taking greens out of command crates?

Releasing a giant chicken mount?

Fixing the shader complexity issues?

GIVING ME ALL THE COOL CLOTHES NPCS WEAR IN THE NEW XPAC!?

Romanceable Arcann for a certain somewhat adorable forum reg?

Okay some of those are definitely NOT happening but I hope for minor bugfixes anyway.

fixing the Jawa vendors please?

Fixing the mount bug? (I like my head better on my shoulders than in my armpit kthanks.)

Un-nerfing the gold mobs? (Seriously, just make lower level planets give less so people don't exploit)

Making Cxp legacy wide?

Fixing the undye-able orange gear?

Taking greens out of command crates?

Releasing a giant chicken mount?

Fixing the shader complexity issues?

GIVING ME ALL THE COOL CLOTHES NPCS WEAR IN THE NEW XPAC!?

Romanceable Arcann for a certain somewhat adorable forum reg?

Okay some of those are definitely NOT happening but I hope for minor bugfixes anyway.

Or at the very least taking out reputation items from command crates. Sick of getting rep items for things I have already maxed out only to get a massive 2cxp for dumping them.

Or at the very least taking out reputation items from command crates. Sick of getting rep items for things I have already maxed out only to get a massive 2cxp for dumping them.

If the reputation gave cartel market rep (i have not seen one yet so i belive they dont) then i would have enjoyed the rep, but all in game rep from events nope :p