To all carebears and crybabies

Tamernator

You ask to nerf the class im playing ? No problem i will change the class and kill you again, you will ask to nerf all classes except yours ? No problem, then i will play with the same class like you and kill you again until you will ask to nerf your own class.

And no matter what class gonna nerf the Devs i will own you with your class until you realize its just you sux and no matter what class they nerf you will still lose becuz you sux , not the class.

Edited by Tamernator

I dunno. I got into PvP with my level 11 Marauder and had a blast. Same with my 11 Gunslinger. And my 11 Assassin. Oh, and my 11 ... You get the picture.

PvP in every game has a learning curve and I'm enjoying the ride up that steep, corpse-littered slope!

See y'all on the fields of Blood and Glory!

• 1 year later...
You ask to nerf the class im playing ? No problem i will change the class and kill you again, you will ask to nerf all classes except yours ? No problem, then i will play with the same class like you and kill you again until you will ask to nerf your own class.

And no matter what class gonna nerf the Devs i will own you with your class until you realize its just you sux and no matter what class they nerf you will still lose becuz you sux , not the class.

My hero.

10/10...would bang

I dunno. I got into PvP with my level 11 Marauder and had a blast. Same with my 11 Gunslinger. And my 11 Assassin. Oh, and my 11 ... You get the picture.

PvP in every game has a learning curve and I'm enjoying the ride up that steep, corpse-littered slope!

See y'all on the fields of Blood and Glory!

QFE. Every single time I roll a new class, I catch myself saying "I can't believe people complain about this class". I'm not the best player on my server, far from it. I only have a handful of classes at 50+. But those, along with all my lowbies, are consistently on the top of the scoreboard.

It's seldomly the class - its usually the player.