Master Ranos' Voice Actor.

StarkHelsing

I found the voice a little surprising, being accustomed to the British sound of my chiss agent, but her unusual style of name for a chiss seems to imply she's been removed from chiss society for a while. That being the case, her voice makes sense. And I do find it quite nice and soothing, after getting over my surprise.

It threw me off at first because it wasn't what I expected a chiss to sound like, but it grew on me. I especially liked the way she delivered the dialogue about Jaesa. The way she said it hit home to me that some things, no matter how precious they once were, are best left lost & forgotten.

If Jaesa doesn't get herself killed, I'll do it for her if we ever meet again. The thought of my psychotic wife/apprentice terrorizing the galaxy like some crazed scavenger for artifacts sent chills down my spine.

It threw me off at first because it wasn't what I expected a chiss to sound like, but it grew on me. I especially liked the way she delivered the dialogue about Jaesa. The way she said it hit home to me that some things, no matter how precious they once were, are best left lost & forgotten.

If Jaesa doesn't get herself killed, I'll do it for her if we ever meet again. The thought of my psychotic wife/apprentice terrorizing the galaxy like some crazed scavenger for artifacts sent chills down my spine.

No there not. We need to get back all romaneable companions at some point

This just goes to show that people hear differently. For me, I found her voice annoying and it grated on me so badly I had to dismiss her. I'll never use her again. Once I got the information out of her that I wanted to know, that's it for her. Urgh.

It feels a little weird.

I'm glad they used an obvious african-american actress ( i cant think of very many in the entire game), but why not give her the face to go with it like they do Koth and the other men?

but then again, she's an alien.. and there is no america or africa in star wars lol. :confused: I'm just gonna roll with it.

I dunno, I found the voice inconsistent'; so much so to one point I thought it was two different people voice acting the character! Perhaps it's just me.

Wasn't too keen on the voice myself and switched back to using Shae Visla. Although I did find all the dialogue for Master Ranos interesting for all the classes.

Edited by kwongwah

This just goes to show that people hear differently. For me, I found her voice annoying and it grated on me so badly I had to dismiss her. I'll never use her again. Once I got the information out of her that I wanted to know, that's it for her. Urgh.

Exactly, it's in the... ear of the beholder? Can one say that? Well you get the point.

I find her voice most charming. Can't decide whether to run with her or Shae now

Exactly, it's in the... ear of the beholder? Can one say that? Well you get the point.

I find her voice most charming. Can't decide whether to run with her or Shae now

I think you can say it, sure, cause it's true. My hubby and I argue about this all the time, he likes Adele...I hear Adele and I want to open a vein or two. Or run from the room screaming, whichever works. :D

Glad you're enjoying her, more for you to love. ^^

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.