Please let me romance Lord Scourge :)

Lunafox

Oh, I like your Cathar! :) For some of the pictures, I used Scourge in 'decoration mode' so he'd stay still. In the pictures where he's still and not in a house, it's actually my hubby's Scourge, I had him take him out, so that I could pose with him, because mine would run away, like yours does. These are good ways to get the man stay still. ^^

Thank you! <3 I'm fond of her and her cute little bald head. Ah man, I didn't even THINK of using Decoration mode!!

Oh wow I love your character! And lol @ Scourge, the way he's angled it's kinda like "Peekaboo I'm here too!". :D I had those same issues btw, hate their pathing.

Thanks!

Yeah, I figured that was kinda cute, like he's looking over at the camera like "What is this? Why are you making me do this? This doesn't feel necessary to the mission..."

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could NOT get him to stand still, he is like in hate with my character or something because she'd come near and he'd be like "Nyooo!" and run away. T_T Anyway, here's the best I could do with the snazzy alliance flag for...reasons.

http://imgur.com/a/1EMDZ

I placed him on a hook in my Stronghold then stood next to him, even better since he does that sexy arms crossed glower lol

I just came back to look at the pictures .. *whistles innocently*

So happy they made those little fixes!

Well, can't be too happy yet, they haven't fixed the problem as well as I'd thought. The relaxed jumpsuit top and one of the brawler harnesses, and the trenchcoat apparently don't show the chest right. :/

No thanks. Scourge can't feel anything including love.
As it stands right now, that's true, but I'm requesting that they write further story for him that would make romance possible. If you don't like the idea of romancing him, that's fine, it's your opinion, but that doesn't mean I can't ask for it. :)

Scourge is too far gone for what you call Romance. Get over it.

I don't think he's too far gone. The Emperor was exactly like him, Scourge said that neither of them could feel or love or experience emotion, that it was gone and stripped away. Well the lore now indicates that Emperor managed to go out and fall in love, have a family and create a whole new world where he's regarded as a benevolent ruler. Surely if the Emperor himself can achieve all this, why can't Scourge? He was never as 'far gone' as the Emperor was, if he was able to realize and hold onto the plan to deter the Emperor's plans of devouring the galaxy for like 300+ years. It suggested that he cared about the galaxy or at very least his own existence within it. I'm pretty sure the writers could make a story in which Scourge regains his ability to feel, there are loads of ways to achieve that.

If they can give family to the Emperor, they can make it possible for Scourge to seek that out too. :)

As it stands right now, that's true, but I'm requesting that they write further story for him that would make romance possible. If you don't like the idea of romancing him, that's fine, it's your opinion, but that doesn't mean I can't ask for it. :)

I don't think he's too far gone. The Emperor was exactly like him, Scourge said that neither of them could feel or love or experience emotion, that it was gone and stripped away. Well the lore now indicates that Emperor managed to go out and fall in love, have a family and create a whole new world where he's regarded as a benevolent ruler. Surely if the Emperor himself can achieve all this, why can't Scourge? He was never as 'far gone' as the Emperor was, if he was able to realize and hold onto the plan to deter the Emperor's plans of devouring the galaxy for like 300+ years. It suggested that he cared about the galaxy or at very least his own existence within it. I'm pretty sure the writers could make a story in which Scourge regains his ability to feel, there are loads of ways to achieve that.

If they can give family to the Emperor, they can make it possible for Scourge to seek that out too. :)

The emperor doesn't have 'love', he has intriguing diversions. He claimed that Senya's fiery defiance interested him but as soon as Senya bore him children, he ignored her completely and abused & used the children for his own galactic conquest ends. That's why they're so twisted & broken now. Arcann killed Thexan and he made him right hand for acting on his ambition instead of disowning him as the kin slayer he is. The outlander, his family, the force and all the galaxy are simply tools to that thing. That's megalomania, not love.

The emperor doesn't have 'love', he has intriguing diversions. He claimed that Senya's fiery defiance interested him but as soon as Senya bore him children, he ignored her completely and abused & used the children for his own galactic conquest ends. That's why they're so twisted & broken now. Arcann killed Thexan and he made him right hand for acting on his ambition instead of disowning him as the kin slayer he is. The outlander, his family, the force and all the galaxy are simply tools to that thing. That's megalomania, not love.

Well, I'm pretty sure I remember Senya saying that she was smitten with him, and vice versa, but perhaps it's just in how people interpret things. I still think it's quite possible to help Scourge feel again so that we can flirt with and romance him...it's just a matter of writing a believable story to go with it. I still stand by my original thinking, if they could make the Emperor have family (no matter what he did with them) why not Scourge?

Well, I'm pretty sure I remember Senya saying that she was smitten with him, and vice versa, but perhaps it's just in how people interpret things. I still think it's quite possible to help Scourge feel again so that we can flirt with and romance him...it's just a matter of writing a believable story to go with it. I still stand by my original thinking, if they could make the Emperor have family (no matter what he did with them) why not Scourge?

Well if the emperor is any template... But then again Scourge is a very reasonable Sith, nowhere near the monster the emperor is.

Edited by Aeristash

Well if the emperor is any template... But then again Scourge is a very reasonable Sith, nowhere near the monster the emperor is.

It would be nice to have the option. I'd love to be able to romance him. For what it's worth, I hope that they give back the other companions soon too, I saw that you were missing Kira and Ashara on your thread. :/

It would be nice to have the option. I'd love to be able to romance him. For what it's worth, I hope that they give back the other companions soon too, I saw that you were missing Kira and Ashara on your thread. :/

Me too :( I don't think I'll be able to pursue them on any new characters until then. Meta gaming I know but :D

Are you bumping the thread or is he back? I've only just started Chapter 2 and I'm naively hopeful, like a dumb as.s probably but lol.

Nah, just giving it a nudge up the list. I want to romance him so badly, I'm determined to keep the man as front page news ^^

Haha I got hopeful. I'd just opened the game yesterday and I don't know why but I kept hoping "maybe, just maybe they threw in a surprise".. nope.

KOTET CH9 SPOILER

I have finally, FINALLY really killed the Sith Emperor, at long last.. and I can't even go tell Scourge or celebrate with him. :(