Please let me romance Lord Scourge :)

Lunafox

Yay, welcome to the club Neshira!! Word of advice, savor every single moment. :D

I plan on it. It's an interesting edition to the storyline for sure. I actually might try a DS jedi if he were to become available. Even if not I think they did a good job on his character. All the companions on Jedi Knight are interesting (well except Rusk but I haven't had him long enough to talk more than once or twice.)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on it. It's an interesting edition to the storyline for sure. I actually might try a DS jedi if he were to become available. Even if not I think they did a good job on his character. All the companions on Jedi Knight are interesting (well except Rusk but I haven't had him long enough to talk more than once or twice.)

Haha. Personally I've never really much cared for Rusk at all. I play a Jedi Knight more than anything and have several of them but no matter how hard I try to find him interesting, I end up in this place where I couldn't care less if he slipped and accidentally dropped out of the ship only to never be heard of again. :rolleyes:

And it sounds like you're still early on in your meeting with Lord Scourge, which means you have tons of wonderful moments to look forward to still. :)

Yeah, Valkorion seems like a loving dad and husband...

Valkorion isn't fixed, he can't be because there's nothing to fix, this is who he is, and was, even as a child he wasn't like any other human/like being.

Even if he could be fixed, would he want to? Probably not..lord scourge doesn't either. Are you gonna force him to get fixed to romance him? What would the story be like,like how would he get "fixed" ?

I'm really curious!

By "fixed" I meant make it so that he's not in constant, agonising pain unable to experience sensory stimuli, which was a side effect of becoming immortal. A side effect that Valkorion found a way around, it would seem.

Whether not being in pain and being able to taste food, etc. would cause Scourge to find a renewed interest in romance is debatable, of course, but that change in his state of being would "fix" at least part of the issue with him not being romanceable, imo.

Well, it took me a little while to find Scourge's thread today, looks like it's been moved here. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing...I hope it's good. I mean if someone wanting to romance 2V-R8 can remain in general along with a few others...then surely these means they've escalated our need for Scourge lovin'?

Here's hoping! *fingers crossed*

And thanks to the new supporters of Scourge! I hope many more turn up! ^^

Yeah it's a bit odd this one was moved but the "Let me Romance Vaylin/Arcann/Senya/Darth Marr/Akaavi/myself/my ship" etc. are all still in General Discussion. :confused: I'd like to hope they took notice and moved it to Suggestions for future reference but more likely a nitpicky partypooper reported the thread and had it moved :rolleyes:

Yeah it's a bit odd this one was moved but the "Let me Romance Vaylin/Arcann/Senya/Darth Marr/Akaavi/myself/my ship" etc. are all still in General Discussion. :confused: I'd like to hope they took notice and moved it to Suggestions for future reference but more likely a nitpicky partypooper reported the thread and had it moved :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be shocked, but I'm going to try and remain hopeful. I hope the powers that be let us have our man. ^^

*whispers in Jenny's ear*

The word on the street is they actually pay attention to the suggestion forums. So yes, it's good the thread got moved. They probably wanted to separate it from the threads about romancing probe droids.

*whispers in Jenny's ear*

The word on the street is they actually pay attention to the suggestion forums. So yes, it's good the thread got moved. They probably wanted to separate it from the threads about romancing probe droids.

Oh, I do hope you're right! :D Thanks for the whisper, even if it is in Jenny's ear and not mine lol. :D

Nice pic! :D Is that girl your Arielle?

Somewhat. It's my 4th JK who got her hands on Scourge earlier today :rolleyes: I got tired of waiting for him to return to KotFE/KOTET so just made myself another Knight instead to redo the story but verrry slowly. It inspired me lol. She's got the red hair and blue eyes though, under the hood. :D

Edited by JennyFlynn

Somewhat. It's my 4th JK who got her hands on Scourge earlier today :rolleyes: I got tired of waiting for him to return to KotFE/KOTET so just made myself another Knight instead to redo the story but verrry slowly. It inspired me lol. She's got the red hair and blue eyes though, under the hood. :D

It's lovely. ^^ Perhaps I should post pix of Liatrix, so that people can meet my lady from The Foundation of All Desire. :)

Yay picture time! Great idea you guys! <3 Loved the pix you two! :D I hope more will post, I'd love to see.

Here are some of mine...hope you like!

Liatrix:

http://i.imgur.com/rjX6CUi.jpg

Liatrix and Scourge on Coruscant:

http://i.imgur.com/iuNFJMT.jpg

Liatrix and Scourge with the Raks

http://i.imgur.com/2k0e7f4.jpg

Liatrix and Scourge on DK

http://i.imgur.com/5AeZdus.jpg

Liatrix and Scourge reunited on Yavin

http://i.imgur.com/1SMNU6a.jpg

Edited by Lunafox

Thankfully the mohawk customization doesnt bug out so it lets you have all the shirtless Scourge goodness :D

Bioware really does need to make it so the rest of his customizations stop making him wear a bra/catsuit though...

I noticed that, looks great :D I wish they would fix it so the default and other customizations allow him to be bare- chested. I have this thought about having him bare-chested with a Revan lower robe on him...dye it extra black :D I think that would look hawt for those private moments at home. I don't think it was always broken, I seem to recall taking a shot of him with his bare chest and undies.

So how about it Bioware, fix the man for us? We need to have him bare-chested.

Dammit guys, now I'm going to have to roll another JK just to head cannon Scourge. I only ever played the JK story through twice, once as female, once as male. I hate melee classes, but after reading Luna and Jenny's stories, and this thread, seems I have to give it another go.

Oh, and I definitely sign this thread.

Does he really bug out? I haven't tried undressing him yet.. crap wth is wrong with me?!?! :rolleyes: I rarely mess with my companion's outfits though. One of my Scourges does have the extreme extrovert something or another set on but I really wanna get him in Darth Marr's armor sans mask because hiiiii ♥ *swoons and dies*

Oh and hi Liatrix! She's pretty much as I'd imagined her given your detailed descriptions in the story! :)

Dammit guys, now I'm going to have to roll another JK just to head cannon Scourge. I only ever played the JK story through twice, once as female, once as male. I hate melee classes, but after reading Luna and Jenny's stories, and this thread, seems I have to give it another go.

Oh, and I definitely sign this thread.

Yay! You won't be sorry. Just relax and fall prey to the voice. Love that voice. :D And thanks for the vote!

Does he really bug out? I haven't tried undressing him yet.. crap wth is wrong with me?!?! :rolleyes: I rarely mess with my companion's outfits though. One of my Scourges does have the extreme extrovert something or another set on but I really wanna get him in Darth Marr's armor sans mask because hiiiii ♥ *swoons and dies*

Oh and hi Liatrix! She's pretty much as I'd imagined her given your detailed descriptions in the story! :)

You haven't tried to strip your Scourge? Live a little. :D Of course, it would be better if he didn't bug out.

I wrote that in Spy Vs. Spy about Scourge getting Marr's armor. I did in the game too, and he looks hawt, so you should totally give that a try. It's awesome and completely swoon-worthy :D

And thank you so much for the lovely compliment! Liatrix thanks you too. ^^ Like Wangxiuming says, it's great seeing everyone's characters. ^^

I could NOT get him to stand still, he is like in hate with my character or something because she'd come near and he'd be like "Nyooo!" and run away. T_T Anyway, here's the best I could do with the snazzy alliance flag for...reasons.

http://imgur.com/a/1EMDZ

Oh wow I love your character! And lol @ Scourge, the way he's angled it's kinda like "Peekaboo I'm here too!". :D I had those same issues btw, hate their pathing.

I could NOT get him to stand still, he is like in hate with my character or something because she'd come near and he'd be like "Nyooo!" and run away. T_T Anyway, here's the best I could do with the snazzy alliance flag for...reasons.

http://imgur.com/a/1EMDZ

Oh, I like your Cathar! :) For some of the pictures, I used Scourge in 'decoration mode' so he'd stay still. In the pictures where he's still and not in a house, it's actually my hubby's Scourge, I had him take him out, so that I could pose with him, because mine would run away, like yours does. These are good ways to get the man stay still. ^^