Please let me romance Lord Scourge :)

Lunafox

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I can see where you're coming from. Lord Scourge being what and who he is is a big part of what makes him so fascinating.

That said, there are ways to continue his existing back story and expand upon it without taking anything away from it. There's statements he's made about it being worth anything to experience those pleasures in life again, aka his senses and emotions. It's clearly something he wants should the opportunity ever arise for him to be cured. Then take the JK.. Scourge has made comments of teaching the JK's kids (who, if he's cured could be his own too). There's the vision which sounds near poetic. Him having waited for over 300 years for the JK. Sure the default thought behind that is taking out the Emperor but it's also open to romantic interpretation. There is definitely potential in his story without diminishing that which is already established in lore.

I say that we either help him find the relic he is looking for (which could give the player the choice between curing him or not) or more simply killing the emperor (hopefully for real this time) could've cured him.;)

I can see where you're coming from. Lord Scourge being what and who he is is a big part of what makes him so fascinating.

That said, there are ways to continue his existing back story and expand upon it without taking anything away from it. There's statements he's made about it being worth anything to experience those pleasures in life again, aka his senses and emotions. It's clearly something he wants should the opportunity ever arise for him to be cured. Then take the JK.. Scourge has made comments of teaching the JK's kids (who, if he's cured could be his own too). There's the vision which sounds near poetic. Him having waited for over 300 years for the JK. Sure the default thought behind that is taking out the Emperor but it's also open to romantic interpretation. There is definitely potential in his story without diminishing that which is already established in lore.

I say that we either help him find the relic he is looking for (which could give the player the choice between curing him or not) or more simply killing the emperor (hopefully for real this time) could've cured him.;)

I think the Emperor's properly gone now but yeah, I'd love a quest chain that involves a relic of sorts and the option to cure or not... and romance or not. ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...