Fastest way to level 50-65?

Dbohrius

OK, so I have a ton of real life work to this week and the next and I still have one Pub and one Imp character sitting at 50 that I'd really, really like to level to 65 before 5.0 hits. Given that my game time is severely limited for now, what can I do to hit 65 the fastest? The conditions are:

-No guild

-Full DvL armor, if applicable

-No Ops, no group Flashpoints.

-PvP is OK, GSF and any other group activity is not. Limited time, like I said.

GO! :cool:

Well you have answered yourself basically if you dont wanna do all those things, the only thing left are Story and Heroics. Do solo heroics and story till KOTFE is available, KOTFE gives major xp and if you spacebar the conversations you are done in a few hours. But KOTFE is available form lvl 60 i think, so until then Heroics, Class story and Dailies (CZ198, Black Hole, Section X, Oricon.....)

Otherwise the fastest way is Bestia adds on DP operation, but since you cant do that you dont have any other options.

Buy all legacy perks for XP boost for FPs and other missions you want to play. Activate XP-boost and wear XP-armor. Run BT/Esseless Solo repeatedly -> will grant you 2-3 levels early on and 1-2 levels afterwards.

As said before: also go for SoR-Solo-FPs. 20-30 Mins per run (if at all) grants you 2-3 levels...

Remember that the legacy flashpoint XP perk applies to Solo flashpoints as well as the group-oriented Tacticals and Hards, and the Forged Alliances and SoR flashpoints all have solo modes.

The Forged Alliances flashpoints that are the prelude to Shadow of Revan, and the KOTFE chapters, and planetary heroics are good choices.

If you have the fleet comms and a crafter who can make them, the on-rails space missions can give 200-300k xp as well. I can give you more details if you like. Its not a lot of time for the missions, but if you don't have the ship components it may be faster for you to do the ground game stuff.

When I get to 50 I generally do the black hole weekly, the section x weekly, a few heroics to get to 55, then the CZ 198 weekly, then oricron.

You get quite a bit of xp for those, and a decent amount of credits.

With your DVL suit and the regular XP boost stacking, you should easily get to 65 by the end of doing both the Oricon intro story and the weekly set of missions.

At the end of the intro story missions, BEFORE you do the heroic at the end of it, grab all the daily/weekly missions from the terminal. When you complete those, turn in the heroic at the story npc first. That will also count as the heroic for the weekly, then turn in the daily missions to get credit for the weekly.

Heroics in a group. IMO, it's by far the easiest way to level. I made a DvL toon in under 6 hours of playing...50-65 shouldn't be more than a couple.

Yep, heroics. If you don't want to group up, find a heroic where you can do nothing but farm mobs over and over. Some of them give quite a bit of XP.

SM operations are probably the absolute fastest way to level, but you already ixnayed that one.

Go back and do anything you skipped on starter and capitol.

It seems to be that you start to hit a diminishing returns with FPs and Heroics (given randomness of length and group make up) around the high 40s. Another thing is people are still in the mindset (even those <65) of skipping everything, when, with all the bonuses applied, killing trash is where the good xp comes from.

So I get to 15 as quick as possible, then start queuing for FPs until 30s, do heroics, and then go back and do quests.

Also, if you're fast at Blatesseles, you can usually get 10-15+ in one pass. (If you do bonuses.)

If you know the quests (and which ones are super quick) and have all the quick travel options, you can do 50-60 faster than by doing SoR, at which point you can continue or star TFE if you want to.

Edited by Alphasgimaone

Buy all legacy perks for XP boost for FPs and other missions you want to play. Activate XP-boost and wear XP-armor. Run BT/Esseless Solo repeatedly -> will grant you 2-3 levels early on and 1-2 levels afterwards.

I went from 1-50 in 2hours and 40 minutes with this method (Well you know when I left the starter world), I'm assuming it's just as good after 50. I'd definitely give it a go. Do the bonus missions, you can still murder quickly and keep, at least BT runs to about 15 minutes.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvgqEgUWAAAY2rw.jpg

I would probably start Kotfe at 60 if i recall correctly, it gives insane amount of xp, think by chapter 3 you'd be 65.

Edited by Krazhez

I suggest the weekly quest runs (Along with using bought XP boosts). They give huge rewards and you level up very very quickly. Start there if you don't have things like the armor that grants XP boosts.

Also, remember to play through the story. It not only will have you rdy for the expansion but you get some good items (I think thats where the 224 relic comes from?) along the way.

OK, so I have a ton of real life work to this week and the next and I still have one Pub and one Imp character sitting at 50 that I'd really, really like to level to 65 before 5.0 hits. Given that my game time is severely limited for now, what can I do to hit 65 the fastest? The conditions are:

-No guild

Now a days just HIT something, XP is raining like Locus on Pharao, Snow in a avalanche, Me?! I went for coffee and the Comp had done it all for me . . .;)

-No guild

Last boss in red reaper.

After you "kill" all the adds and you take all the flames for the last time, you jump down and reset the boss and do it over again.

This way you'll be 65 very very fast.

Good advice all around, guys, thank you!

Yesterday I did the two DK Heroics, one WZ (lost), and a single BT run. Got halfway to 53. I might start Ilum or Makeb next. They used to give quite a lot of XP and are quick-ish to do.

JADP, at 55 in the XP suit I was getting close to half a level of XP per mission on Ilum, with a boost on.

Edited by stoopicus

-No guild

I've done 2 in the last week from 1-65 doing class stories (slay everything that gives xp), a handful of H2 heroic weekly missions and the Ilum storyline (hit 65 about a 3rd way into Ilum). Make use of the current XP bonus, make sure you have the full set of DvL bonus XP armour. Use experience bonuses. Unlock ALL levels of exploration and class story XP bonuses in your legacy. Not sure of your time but I've done may 1-2 hours every other evening or the equivalent at the weekend.

If you've already done all the class stories, then do Makeb & Revan plus H2 heroics and you will easily get to 65. You can also do KOTFE once you hit the right level as the xp is ridiculous at the moment for those chapters.

I refuse to join a guild and random grouping makes me turn into the Hulk (so I don't do any of that crap). I have another 2 that I want to get to 65 by the release of KOTET (1 is lvl 50 one is level 37). If you're already at 50 it should be easy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.