To everyone who has cancelled their subscription

bambuka

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fanboy Ideology 101:

Lesson Number 1 Only those that think the game is perfect should post.

Lesson Number 2 Make as many whiner posts about whiners whinning as you can.

Lesson Number 3 Never take the time to check to see if you can still post with a canceled sub before making a post calling people who say they canceled liars.

How do you explain me then? If you would enjoy doing some forum pvp we can. I'll win because you are pretty bad from what I see.

This is my thoughts:

I read where our 30 days that came with the game would not start counting till we activated our accounts via Subbing. However I had 27 days left it said when I subbed

Yesterday the game was down from 12pm my time till almost 9 pm....no compension of time lost again. (adding that the the que to sub, so I could play my free time, I am already down another day)

If they really listen and fix the basics all at one time. I am afraid the maintenance will be longer than my remaining game time

I will owe them money for fixing it :eek:

They started counting my 30 days as soon as I entered early access. That's cheesy.

it's funny how i keep reading the "i cancelled my subscription X days ago" quote.

The thing is you can't post on this forum without a current subscription to the game..

So much trolling in this place.

People keep comparing this game to wow, and complaining about how many things need to be added.... i love it the way it is now; sure, many improvments can be done, but wow can also be improved. And i'm sure tOR will get better by the time.

Just have fun and stop analyzing the game so much!

/agree 100% :)

After 17-18 more days i will rejoice basicly i do hope that the forums clear up and the people screaming ranting jumping will have left the game.

Waves hand

This wasnt the game you where looking for move along

Personally i will stay in the game only thing that will make me unsub will be

Automated LFG x-server and Dual Specc

If that happens i just will unsub and leave

Just to clarify something

You can still post once you cancel, I know I did and am

I still have x days same as those who also who pre-ordered but I have set it not to renew

I know some of you are happy, that is great. I would be more forgiving of the buggs and the fact they fix silly unimportant things first, if they would just offer me a better maintance time for the EU servers.

*Just so again no one rants because they are located in usa, the EU servers are in Ireland

* There are 94 EU servers so there must be alot of EU players we are not a small minority obviously.

* Other games have proven it can be done

** Please before you troll on this thread just consider if the situation was reversed. If you were looking at the game being down 10am-6pm or even later depending where you live in USA how would you feel?

Asking for same treatment is not saying other should be treated unfairly

Edited by Kaarina

Fun fun fun :)

Have to agre that this forum post is one of the more hilarious ive seen for a long time :)

Thnx ppl for these posts

Only have one comment thou, wow was one of the most bugged games when it was released, swtor is a lot less bugged compared to that.

And if you think wow is better then swtor, play wow instead of complaining, i myself got tired of wow yers ago because the game simply got to nerfed and to damn easy to play.

I like it tugh and dificult, only then it become victorious when getting something done.

Hope that swtor keep the standearts up so not everything get available for everyone, even a 6 year old can be a good raid partisipant in wow nowadays.

C u in game

Get a game card fool. Buy it in cash. Your argument is stale.

I have no clue why you posted this.

Why use a game card or cash when he has a credit card? How are either of those better than a credit card? They arent cheaper are they?

And he is making a statement, not an argument.

I also cancelled my recurring subscription because of the lack of some very basic and important MMO features amongst other reasons.

If they fix these problem I'll come back, I haven't quit the game for good, that's why I still read and post here because I still care about the game.

Edited by Dezerte

To the OP:

You can post on the forums even after you cancelled subscription but still have gaming time left. Posting rights end when the current subscription runs out. For example, my subscription runs out nine days from now even though I did cancel my subscription over a week ago.

Fun fun fun :)

Have to agre that this forum post is one of the more hilarious ive seen for a long time :)

Thnx ppl for these posts

Only have one comment thou, wow was one of the most bugged games when it was released, swtor is a lot less bugged compared to that.

And if you think wow is better then swtor, play wow instead of complaining, i myself got tired of wow yers ago because the game simply got to nerfed and to damn easy to play.

I like it tugh and dificult, only then it become victorious when getting something done.

Hope that swtor keep the standearts up so not everything get available for everyone, even a 6 year old can be a good raid partisipant in wow nowadays.

C u in game

Um, this game is easier than WoW.

Hello kids, the word of the day is Narcissism. Read on it, look at its definition and then re-read the posts by those leaving......I, however, will continue to play the game as my world has not changed one bit. I hope irony is not lost on the intelligent.

I hope I don't get banned for haxing and posting to a forum i'm not supposed to post to because I cancelled my sub. I cancelled my sub on the 02/01/2012 because I suffered over 9000 error 9000 disconnects, but can still post to a forum i'm not supposed to so I hope I dont get banned for haxing and posting to a forum i'm not supposed too!

:eek:

Get a game card fool. Buy it in cash. Your argument is stale.

Or... Buy a visa gift card and use that for all your MMO subs. That way if the company gets hacked (Trion), the hackers get your gift card information and not yours. Just keep the gift card max at like $50.