You Guys Are Not Listening At All - Good Luck with the 5.0 Launch

Wayshuba

IThat said, I still hope they just make Galactic Command just for solo stuff and Heroics and FP's. That way people playing OPs/PvP can just gear how they're used to and those who don't do the content can still get the gear in an alternative way.

I wish, I'd be less opposed to the 5.0 nonsense if I still geard via boss token drops in raids and PVP guys via PVP coms while leting all of the non-Raiding PVE guys get their gear from crates. That would be an excellent compromise.

Lastly, they mentioned the goal is to make gearing simpler, because "it's too complicated". This is utter bull, there's pvp commendations for PvP gear, three tiers of pve commendations for PvE gear. And then tokens for BiS PvE gear. It's not complicated at all, so I don't know what they're getting at.

Yeah the "too complicated" argument was asinine. Gearing in 4.0 was very much simplified from 3.0 when they went to mastery instead of class specific stats so the only way gearing could get any simple is if they removed gear completely from the game and we just hit the Tank\DPS\Heals button for our toons like we do on companions.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Complete all heroics on planet: 450

10 planets (9 if Coruscant/DK doesn't count)

450 x 10 = 4500

(450 x 9 = 4050)

That doesn't include:

Kill elite: 10

Kill champion: 20

Do your math.

Lol you're going to do all that in 1 hour are you? Me thinks it's not him who needs to "do your math". ;)

Your stream today said you listened to the community and you will make the crates match the discipline. That is NOT what the community has been saying AT ALL. No one wants RNG.... No RNG... No random crates....

You mention ripping mods out to make the set.. hate to tell you this, earpieces, relics, shields, focus and implants do NOT have mods. So, we are still going to have the RNG but now at least it will be discipline specific. Big deal. No one wants RNG at all!!!

What part of this are you missing? Raiding and PvP are going to be completely destroyed by what you are doing! You really, really, really need to consider what you are doing with this. It didn't work in 1.0, it didn't work with Battlemaster boxes, and it is not going to work this time.

If someone can answer me one simple question then this is not a huge issue at all. If I open one of these command boxes can I sell what I open on the GTN if the answer is YES! Then you people need to stop complaining. If the answer is no; it is bound upon opening then this is BS.

This would be a welcome change as gearing up should have randomness to it; however the GTN can change your unlucky woes. Also all you hardcode raiders should WELCOME this with open arms as you always complain that noobs start to get end game gear to easy. If you can do the content you will be rewarded more so for opening more boxes than another player allowing you to utilize the GTN and make your rare finds more RARE! Everyone wants that one of a kind piece of epeen gear! Then they complain when others get the gear! If you want content geared to specifically just you where the AI is hard enough that only YOU can do it and get the reward your DELIRIOUS. The only way to make those epic items epic IS THROUGH RNG and those willing to pay GTN. This is life not just an MMO! Earn it OR BUY IT!

Edited by IFranchizeI

If someone can answer me one simple question then this is not a huge issue at all. If I open one of these command boxes can I sell what I open on the GTN if the answer is YES! Then you people need to stop complaining. If the answer is no; it is bound upon opening then this is BS.

This would be a welcome change as gearing up should have randomness to it; however the GTN can change your unlucky woes. Also all you hardcode raiders should WELCOME this with open arms as you always complain that noobs start to get end game gear to easy. If you can do the content you will be rewarded more so for opening more boxes than another player allowing you to utilize the GTN and make your rare finds more RARE! Everyone wants that one of a kind piece of epeen gear! Then they complain when others get the gear! If you want content geared to specifically just you where the AI is hard enough that only YOU can do it and get the reward your DELIRIOUS. The only way to make those epic items epic IS THROUGH RNG and those willing to pay GTN. This is life not just an MMO! Earn it OR BUY IT!

No, you cannot sell the gear you get from crates on the GTN.

No, you cannot sell the gear you get from crates on the GTN.

Then welcome to diablo 3 hell; moron dev's don't even bother to leverage there own in game GTN. This will just piss off everyone. WOW This mistake is now listed under comical. Seriously you just Account Bound the entire game. Wow just WOW. I just assumed they would not be this stupid I was excited about finding **** in my crate and selling it to buy other **** I don't need but want and now I find out I HAVE to grind and RNG grind for every piece of gear I want. Then you might as well shut off the GTN one of the best features I liked in Star Wars it has it's flaws I know this but at least inflation was never to the extent of diablo. Imagine the killing off classes could make on the GTN from people buying good equipment for there alt's. WHY OH WHY DO THE RNG GODS ALWAYS break games with account bound crap. I'll predict the future for you guys now; players complain they can't get said gear. Player's COMPLAIN ALOT about not being able to find X gear. Bioware Increases drop rates or places a new vendor that allows you to use token's to gamble on specific slot's; everyone get's said GEAR to fast. Game has no end game content or grind anymore. Solution ALLOW US to grind for rng gear then sell said RNG gear for someone else's RNG gear! RNG only works if players can trade items in GAME or else it is just a negative aspect of an RPG not a positive! I'm so pissed off every game I love get's the RNG hammer BECAUSE of the freaking online sales of gear from 3rd party websites that's why they have ACCOUNT BOUND.

Edited by IFranchizeI

Yup...those people pretending tweaking will happen are gravely mistaken. Until we lose at least half of the remaining players, Bioware won't touch a damn thing...they never do. This is it until 6.0 at least.

This.

Im still waiting for the tweak that will make Vector and Lord Scourge to stop wearing bras.. its only been FIVE YEARS...

So I'm seeing in other forums the amounts of cxp are greater than first thought for doing content like warzones. I'm away at work and won't be able to log in until next week :(. Can anyone confirm websites like Dulfy got the cxp numbers horribly wrong and things are not as bad as everyone imagined.

For example, there were a lot of tears over the last day or so when people thought warzones only gave 20 cxp. I just saw a screenshot where one guy got 530cxp for a LOSING warzone.

This is where Alto-holics like myself laugh at people like you because I have a Level 65 toon for every.single.advanced.class.and.spec.in.the.game!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is PERFECT for me!

I feel your pain...I have 31 lvl 65's and my main I pushed to 70 tonight. Like I am going to sub to this game only for the next 30 years to randomly gear them up....hahahhahaa