Vector Hyllis: Worst Romance Ever

Reluctance

:D I've got a low level male AI now and this is pretty much what I did with him. The sarcastic voice that both male and female IA's do works very well if you are darkside. Can be a bit awkward if you are lightside sometimes though.

I've never really played a male character before, but once I got his look down just right, and then I heard the voice, I was like "oooh." Can't wait to seduce all the ladies. :cool::rolleyes: First play-through of a class I'll always be female, but I'm planning on making my "next generation" chars male.

already working on unlocking pureblood roll a sniper ( gonna smack kaliyo again and again and again) :D

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I had a dream with Vector in it. We were running away to join the circus. O.o

And I totally just got my husband to rub forearms with me. He had a confused look on his face when I asked (he only played the JK story before he unsubbed), but he did it. :D

Last night I was asked to join a fivesome involving two guild-members and their respective Vectors. Proof that the man is dead sexy!

Last night I had a dream with Vector in it. We were running away to join the circus. O.o

And I totally just got my husband to rub forearms with me. He had a confused look on his face when I asked (he only played the JK story before he unsubbed), but he did it. :D

LMAO even i don't go that far XD

...although i WILL start tweaking out if theres several agent's clustered together with thier vectors out....

my agent prolly thinks shes having a good trip and hallucinating from that thar drain bammage.

LMAO even i don't go that far XD

The first I had no control over. The second was because I kept stumbling into threads that Vector fangirl swarms have taken over. :D

I'm tempted to make an Agent on Giradda just to fangirl swam with you girls. :)

Edited by Ellyria

I... I had nothing to do with that. It was all her idea. Honest.

and why wasn't i invited? >:(

oh... prolly cause i'd grab them all and lock myself with them all in my ship's room....

don't worry, i'd lend you all mine to take turns with too! in 1/3 rakatta, he can take the abuse :D

The first I had no control over. The second was because I kept stumbling into threads that Vector fangirl swarms have taken over. :D

ya know.... next time i go to my bf's house, i should just randomly do that to him, and see what his raction is XD

I wouldn't go as far to say that it's the worst romance EVER - I mean male inquisitors only have that stupid Jedi chick; so we're not the only ones that have it bad, but I do wish that we had other options :(

I'm going to be the only male Agent on Giradda in this swarm of Vector fangirls. Aren't I. I'm gonna be the moron who thought it would be a good idea to be all manly for once. Be a man, they said. Hook up with all the hot alien babes, they said. Stand there all alone while Crezelle throws a dance party with a half a dozen completely unavailable Vectors, they neglected to say.

Kaliyo will probably slap me silly if I asked her to rub forearms. :D

I'm going to be the only male Agent on Giradda in this swarm of Vector fangirls. Aren't I. I'm gonna be the moron who thought it would be a good idea to be all manly for once. Be a man, they said. Hook up with all the hot alien babes, they said. Stand there all alone while Crezelle throws a dance party with a half a dozen completely unavailable Vectors, they neglected to say.

Kaliyo will probably slap me silly if I asked her to rub forearms. :D

you know you love my dance parties <3

i owe vector one for my fling on voss... i'll ask him if his ...ahem...song will play to a different set of drums for the right m agent ;)

(i get to watch >.>)

* r.i.p. party bomb... one more BT and i'm social X ... =[ *

Edited by Crezelle

Hot Alien Babes < Ants in Your Pants. :D

lmao saw another romance comp thread in story and lore... had to uphold my reputation... so i winged this:

his membrosia brings all the girls to the yard

to resist his charm is just too darn hard

i don't care if my in laws are bugs

for this little joiner shal get all my hugs

hes manly enough not to care about his skirt

and he held his cool with every flirt

an entrancing voice that will make you all melt

we fade to black so hard, half the hive felt

eloquent tact and a smile that brings you to your knees

he lives to serve and is eager to please

so femsmug got sparkles, i don't care

an heirloom gemstone is much more rare

a freak in the sack, he's got to be

if he can taste your aura, as you can see

you all have seen me vandalise these threads

so agents; keep an eye on your vectors, or i'll drag them into your beds

Edited by Crezelle

I thought he'd be the worst, but I ended up liking him. He's such a nice, gentle person - and that's such a contrast to the others. (though the only one I'd blast out an airlock is Temple) He's not my favorite romance. (I liked Quinn better, despite the 'issues' near the end, which I blame solely on the writers for not locking before romance completion...) But he really grew on me as I leveled, especially once I made him my main companion. Vette was like that, too. I thought she'd be the most annoying companion ever (which is impossible, since Most Annoying Ever is solely owned by Tharan) but she turned out to be amazingly sweet.

lmao saw another romance comp thread in story and lore... had to uphold my reputation... so i winged this:

his membrosia brings all the girls to the yard

to resist his charm is just too darn hard

i don't care if my in laws are bugs

for this little joiner shal get all my hugs

hes manly enough not to care about his skirt

and he held his cool with every flirt

an entrancing voice that will make you all melt

we fade to black so hard, half the hive felt

eloquent tact and a smile that brings you to your knees

he lives to serve and is eager to please

so femsmug got sparkles, i don't care

an heirloom gemstone is much more rare

a freak in the sack, he's got to be

if he can taste your aura, as you can see

you all have seen me vandalise these threads

so agents; keep an eye on your vectors, or i'll drag them into your beds

:w_eek:

I'm dealing with Vector now and I find the guy repulsive.... I'm a female and I just don't understand the fangirl love this guy is getting.:confused: I hate how he refers to himself in first person plural. Yuck. I'm glad I rolled a male agent, it seems more natural for him to pass on any longterm romance options and just sleep, flirt and seduce his way across the galaxy.

I'm dealing with Vector now and I find the guy repulsive.... I'm a female and I just don't understand the fangirl love this guy is getting.:confused: I hate how he refers to himself in first person plural. Yuck. I'm glad I rolled a male agent, it seems more natural for him to pass on any longterm romance options and just sleep, flirt and seduce his way across the galaxy.

He is gentle, compassionate, childlike in the best sort of way, and very, very kind. My agent needed someone like that in her life. How could she not love him? The only other person she ever loved

brainf**ked her and tortured her. Vector is a nice foil for that and she is devoted to him (as much as she has it in her to be, anyway), even if at a certain point she would have left him for said other person without blinking. (That would have been a train-wreck of a relationship, right there, oh yes.)

The pronoun thing doesn't bother me at all. To me it reads as a charming eccentricity.

I'm dealing with Vector now and I find the guy repulsive.... I'm a female and I just don't understand the fangirl love this guy is getting.:confused:

It's just that the bug is the best human being the Agent will ever meet.

I don't think that's an exaggeration.

He's a grown-up with his own life and career. He's much better rounded than most companions - he has a past, a job, a difficult social status, a vision for a better future. He's smart, patient, compassionate, eager to find the win-win in any situation. And that underhanded humor! "Kaliyo, you are poetic as always." Then the Killik rambling, which is itself a poetic view of the universe...strange but beautiful. For a guy who got half absorbed by a giant hive mind he's remarkably well-adjusted; he doesn't get needy, but he'll warmly accept friendship. He was my LS man-Agent's best friend and I hold him in the utmost regard.

Well, I may not find him attractive, but my agent treats him with respect because, in my IA's life, anyone who gives good solid intel has his respect and thanks.

Okay, and the kind and compassionate thing, I could see that resonating with a female IA. It's a lonely life and a reather thankless one I'm realizing as the story progresses. It's a fantastic story, but a sh*t job and I think your IA has to be a bit... umm... heartless and more than a little nutty to deal with it.

It's just that the bug is the best human being the Agent will ever meet.

I don't think that's an exaggeration.

Without giving too much away, act II was where I really found out just how good he was for my agent. Only he and one other NPC really cared about my agent's well-being among the hell of a story and that sold me on him.

I switched my main over to their daughter (that I posted pics of earlier), because nothing says revenge like a ticked-off Chiss Sith Juggernaut force-choking her way through the galaxy! Revenge is better than Life-Day. :D

Without giving too much away, act II was where I really found out just how good he was for my agent. Only he and one other NPC really cared about my agent's well-being among the hell of a story and that sold me on him.

I switched my main over to their daughter (that I posted pics of earlier), because nothing says revenge like a ticked-off Chiss Sith Juggernaut force-choking her way through the galaxy! Revenge is better than Life-Day. :D

oh, but i don't think he would like knowing his kid chokes her wway thru everything ; ;

even thier BH child has learned to be merciful. if theres ONE thing my agent and vector needed to pass down to thier kids, its a soft heart <3

Well she's light 2 actually (6850 light/4400 dark), unlike her mother and her aunt who are both light 5. Light choices for the 'underdogs', the decent, and the abused; dark for most Sith, jedi, and SIS agents, among others since they need to eat some nice cold payback for her mom's plight.

I took artifice to make my own relic(s) since I knew I was going to be bouncing around the spectrum with her. I like the freedom of her back story to deal with people like this. It's been a blast.