Server Issues

Voiicu

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to hear WOW is being attacked but I don't play wow. I pay for Swtor so why the Fk can I not play? Do we get refunds?

EA does not do refunds. At 50 cents a day that is roughly 2 cents an hour. If it keeps up for a couple hours would you like the 4 cents in check form? :D

Considering the time and Biowares resources for swtor, I highly doubt anyone will be in the swtor office for several more hours. Unless the cartel market goes down as well. then we will get full dev support faster then you could say "No time for coffee, cartel market is down"

hilarious

EA does not do refunds. At 50 cents a day that is roughly 2 cents an hour. If it keeps up for a couple hours would you like the 4 cents in check form? :D

It's not the money that matter, its the priority of not being able to play their product and losing our moneys worth, no matter how small it is. Not to mention if we added up all the times it was just two quarters of missing out on the day we would eventually get a sizable amount.

Here are a few things that I can think of that this means:

1. They are too busy working on something else to care about minor service interuptions.

2. They don't know what is causing the problem and they don't want to say anything to anyone about it until they have a direction.

3. They know what the problem is, but the fix is out of their control (ei an ISP issue).

4. They know what the problem is, but the fix is too costly and they are fighting through intercorporate redtape trying to get funding.

5. They know what the problem is, they are working on the fix, and are too busy to reply.

6. They know what the problem is, but do not want to discuss it publicly for security reasons.

You're welcome to formulate your own theories as well, but I think that just about covers it.

It's not the money that matter, its the priority of not being able to play their product and losing our moneys worth, no matter how small it is. Not to mention if we added up all the times it was just two quarters of missing out on the day we would eventually get a sizable amount.

I know I am more upset that we are getting pulled into an attack on another game. But I have been here since beta and have yet to see anything but that's the breaks when we have unexpected downtime.

Myss'chyph, Guildmaster of <Firebird's Child>, Begeren Colony

I am the Firebird, I am his daughter. I am the Firebird's Child! I am the Firebird, the boldest song you've ever heard, and like the flame I am wild, wild, wild, wild, wild!

So, you are your own father and your own daughter. Yup. Not creepy at all. :eek: