Chapter 16 spoiler Amazing

commanderwar

So I played my Jedi. Loved this chapter. It started out epically. Loved the romantic scene. I loved the fight mechanics. I'm sorry but i never enjoyed the difficulty of the gemini deception. This was not too bad (or maybe my character was high enough level). Certain things did irritate me like constant stuns or fiery circles that didn't allow me to do much but throw my lightsabers. I managed just fine with

the turrets

I was worried that character choices would end up in character death.

Don't think it mattered though

Loved to get to work with Lana again!!! YES! Finally.

To the naysayers, I had an attuned Satele/Marr buff and abilities during the battle. Did you not have that? :eek:

I hated the final part of the battle with that

damn shield. so slow. What was the purpose really?I couldn't figure out if we were supposed to go after the yellow orbs or Arcann or what. I just went after Arcann and somehow it worked

I'd love to know!!

Any agents or people nice to Scorpio have her come back? I basically told her she was going to be melted down next time I saw her. I totally did not see Vaylin and her teaming up. :eek:

As for

Senya...what can I say...expected. I let her live though.

What does Theron say for those who chose differently?

i could have used an end romantic scene...but no. :p

Edited by americanaussie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does Theron do? I chose the opposite so it was only Koth having a temper tantrum

He yelled at my character in a mean tone of voice...and the letter afterwards was just about Vaylin's coronation (nothing affectionate or being happy about surviving the battle). My character and Theron are together...and I think after that 'so called victory' he should have been there for her...but instead it felt like he was mad just because my girl wanted to shoot Arkan and Senya out of the sky.

Edited by Lunafox

He yelled at my character in a mean tone of voice...and the letter afterwards was just about Vaylin's coronation (nothing affectionate or being happy about surviving the battle). My character and Theron are together...and I think after that 'so called victory' he should have been there for her...but instead it felt like he was mad just because my girl wanted to shoot Arkan and Senya out of the sky.

Oh dear. :( Well, I'll probably see that with my Sith, doubt she'll be oooh, lets let everyone live and sing happy songs together. I'll have to log in and see if I got any other letters...I just got two from Aygo(I think? i dunno) and Hylo.

The fights were fun, but I'm really disappointed in how nothing I did mattered, and nothing was resolved. Everything after chapter 16 is exactly the same as it was pre-16.

It was supposed to be some sort of conclusion, and it was nothing of the sort.

How is this the conclusion to a season?

Where was the big plot twist?

What happened that we couldn't see a mile away?

What choice that we made in this chapter mattered at all?

How did they mess this up so badly?

Edited by icemoneyboi

Holy crap guys! Nothing we did mattered?

I just watched a dark side video!! In it, Koth came back, captured Theron, and stole the gravestone with his own crew. Those people lose the gravestone! Sucks to be them lol

That's what happened to me. I lost more than I gained and they call it a 'victory'. :mad:

I did... he's trolling. Their was nothing special at the end of the credits, only good thing I found was only four people developing operations.

What, really? There are people developing operations in BW Austin? So they finally answer positively to the question "Will there be new operations?". That's great news actually.

What, really? There are people developing operations in BW Austin? So they finally answer positively to the question "Will there be new operations?". That's great news actually.

Assuming I didn't misinterpret it and all.... but as the credits were scrolling through I saw "Dev operations" and only four names were listed. As "lead designer this" and "head of that" while also giving credit to the storyboard and everything else, I will remain optimistic and hope it actually meant development of operations and not some form of management since their names were listed else where.

Edited by peter_plankskull

It was great... to a degree.

Cinematics, Animations etc. were really great. AND THE SHIELD! :D I want one!

I also for some reason stopped hating Arcann.

The look on this face after i defeated him the first time.. idk.. i just wanted to hug him :D Poor Arcann.

But i kept true to the natur of my Sith and tried to kill him twice.. tried is the magical word here! Which brings me to the very reason why i wanted to kill him afterall..

Im honestly not even mad about not being able to kill him.. the thing i am mad about is every freaking monkey in this game betraying the crap out of me..

Seriously?! What the **** is up with those people all around me. The List just keeps getting longer..

When my Sith becomes Emperor we are gonna be busy for a whole week with executions.. after i torture the crap out of all of them! :jawa_evil:

Edited by Focusangel

Overall, a great funduping chapter. I enjoyed making fun of Gault behind his back with Vette, placing Torian to keep Kaliyo and Jorgan under control, and getting to see Koth kick Scorpio's arse (Also, Gravestone stands alone in front of an entire fleet, taking a ouding for 10 minuets while charging up the Omni cannon. Gravestone OP, pls nerf).

The level leading up to Arcann was actually really good, you had a gauntlet-esc start by taking on an army with your companions, the mini-bosses had some fun mechanics that weren't GO INVINCABLE LIKE A ******* AND LET MY GUYS BEAT ON YOU, and the mobs weren't annoying.

Speaking of Arcann, he's learned the art of a good bossfight. I enjoyed using the shield immensly, and that ending was simply epic; struggling against his onslaught of lighting while slowly pushing forward with the shield in hand - before ending the fight with a good old shock charged ****** slap.

Though this leads to something I really think Bioware should stop doing, fake kill options. Seriously, don't put a [Kill X] option unless we actually get to kill the person! Aside from that the scene with Arcann was a good experience, and was successfuly epic.

Ssenya's scene of saving Arcann was expected, but pretty ''Daaaaw'' worthy... Until Vaylin comes n and actually makes me feel sorry for her for once. AND I HATE VAYLIN! Just that cry of 'Why' when Arcann stops her from killing Senya. When we get back to Odessen I have to admit that the post-victory talk was kind of underwhelming. I mean, I at least expected a party with blacjack and ******s! Well, at least I got to shoot Senya and Arcann down, let me guess, wherever they landed one of them died.

The ending raised the question of 'How the hell did Vaylin get to the throne room without Scorpio realising that she was there?' and confirms to us yet again that Scorpio is a condescending nerfhearder, even when she's trying to comfort someone.

Also, enjoyed having Koth steal the Gravestone in my second playthrough. But... CHoices don't matter, right?

Guss's alert was pretty funny, though I swear he has a different voice actor...

Overall, great chapter, can't wait untill season 2.

Edited by Codedrago

disappointments are a common thing in relationships. Maybe its time for divorce? :D

i really liked the cutscenes this time.. i had a "i am live in the story" feeling..

overall one of the best chapters in the game so far..

I agree. I played this chapter on my dark sided smuggler and enjoyed every moment of it. It felt like I was playing in a movie scene. I loved the epic ending battle with Arcann.

I liked this chapter even less than the Odessen weapon chapter...... didn't think that could have been possible. Yet BW surprised me in a bad way. I couldn't care less about not killing Arcann, Scorpio screw job, or the Koth crap. Why no Nadia, Ashara, Kira, Jaesa, Mako, Risha, *** not even Quinn. I would have throughly enjoyed this chapter despite the horrid story imo. If they could have just brought those characters in. Instead the hope that they return in KotET is all people that wanted their reappearance get?! Hooooo-***********-raaaaay!!

Loved the chapter msotly, great fights, ncie new mechnaics, nice cutscenes.

But man, did they **** up the 'choices matter' part. If they don#t wnat us to kill someone, just don't give us the option to. But giving us the option and then having my char to stupid to shoot an undefeded man 2 metres away fro mme? Seriously? A Sniper not beeing able to hit osmeone 2 metres away???

TLDR: Great chapter, but dman BW, do not give choices that can not be followed though!

disappointments are a common thing in relationships. Maybe its time for divorce? :D

Aren't you a clever cookie for telling me this. I've been married to the same person for 26 years and with them for a total of 29 years in real life. It's like the guy on Twitter telling an Olympic cyclist to hold her bike steady at all times. :rolleyes: And so quick to jump to 'divorce'. I think I want to work it out with my pixels. I hope I get the chance.

I think the story could have been done better in a lot of ways. I felt pretty disappointed with the way it ended.

Koth is going to die painfully.

No he wont.

You will be given the dialogue wheel to kill him multiple times and painfully but BW doesn't write logical options in the story for people that should die. Arcann, vizla, koth, whatever arcanns moms name is.

So no. You wont be killing anyone.

Overall, a great funduping chapter. I enjoyed making fun of Gault behind his back with Vette, placing Torian to keep Kaliyo and Jorgan under control, and getting to see Koth kick Scorpio's arse (Also, Gravestone stands alone in front of an entire fleet, taking a ouding for 10 minuets while charging up the Omni cannon. Gravestone OP, pls nerf).

The level leading up to Arcann was actually really good, you had a gauntlet-esc start by taking on an army with your companions, the mini-bosses had some fun mechanics that weren't GO INVINCABLE LIKE A ******* AND LET MY GUYS BEAT ON YOU, and the mobs weren't annoying.

Speaking of Arcann, he's learned the art of a good bossfight. I enjoyed using the shield immensly, and that ending was simply epic; struggling against his onslaught of lighting while slowly pushing forward with the shield in hand - before ending the fight with a good old shock charged ****** slap.

Though this leads to something I really think Bioware should stop doing, fake kill options. Seriously, don't put a [Kill X] option unless we actually get to kill the person! Aside from that the scene with Arcann was a good experience, and was successfuly epic.

Ssenya's scene of saving Arcann was expected, but pretty ''Daaaaw'' worthy... Until Vaylin comes n and actually makes me feel sorry for her for once. AND I HATE VAYLIN! Just that cry of 'Why' when Arcann stops her from killing Senya. When we get back to Odessen I have to admit that the post-victory talk was kind of underwhelming. I mean, I at least expected a party with blacjack and ******s! Well, at least I got to shoot Senya and Arcann down, let me guess, wherever they landed one of them died.

The ending raised the question of 'How the hell did Vaylin get to the throne room without Scorpio realising that she was there?' and confirms to us yet again that Scorpio is a condescending nerfhearder, even when she's trying to comfort someone.

Also, enjoyed having Koth steal the Gravestone in my second playthrough. But... CHoices don't matter, right?

Guss's alert was pretty funny, though I swear he has a different voice actor...

Overall, great chapter, can't wait untill season 2.

I thought Guss sound different but later I can look at the kotfe credits and see who his voice actor is and see if he different

Aren't you a clever cookie for telling me this. I've been married to the same person for 26 years and with them for a total of 29 years in real life. It's like the guy on Twitter telling an Olympic cyclist to hold her bike steady at all times. :rolleyes: And so quick to jump to 'divorce'. I think I want to work it out with my pixels. I hope I get the chance.

I think the story could have been done better in a lot of ways. I felt pretty disappointed with the way it ended.

I sometimes can't resist to state the obvious :cool:

Been married for 13 years, so I have half your experience (level 37? -same as my age:D)

Anyway, I know you advocated much for story expansion. So how'd you feel with full KOTFE released? I personally am pleased as I stated in 'my' thread

If you're going to give us the option to reject a companion

Let us kill them. :wea_03: Guss annoys the **** out of my Darth and he only went along with his Master's game because he was dreaming of slow roasting Guss with some butter and herbs.

Iv'e got a kill list Arya would be jealous of. I don't even care who gets the Iron Throne.

Compared to the other 15 chapters, this one was pretty good. Not that that matters, there's very little replayability in the chapters. So I don't really have any interest in playing the chapters more than two or three times.

Up to level 50 was at least interesting.

The chapter was awesome imo:d_smile:

Storywise it gives us a good base for the future expansion and tbh i didn't expect some plot twists in this chapter. Cinematics & mechanics were also very good. The only super-tiny thing i didn't like is that the action takes a place on the eternal empire ship again, as in chapter 15.

Kotfe as a whole, was a good expansion, a big step forward compared to pre-SOR.

Thank you devs:d_angelic:

If you're going to give us the option to reject a companion

Let us kill them. :wea_03: Guss annoys the **** out of my Darth and he only went along with his Master's game because he was dreaming of slow roasting Guss with some butter and herbs.

Iv'e got a kill list Arya would be jealous of. I don't even care who gets the Iron Throne.

Since this has been moved into the spoiler forum I won't use spoiler tags.

My DS characters especially my SW and SI wanted to kill Guss's "Master," the way he speaks to you especially after Guss just introduces you as a Sith...no one speaks to my SW/SI like that and should be able to live. My Smuggler was pretty annoyed at how this "Master" was treating Guss and probably would have killed him to :p

The chapter was awesome imo:d_smile:

Storywise it gives us a good base for the future expansion and tbh i didn't expect some plot twists in this chapter. Cinematics & mechanics were also very good. The only super-tiny thing i didn't like is that the action takes a place on the eternal empire ship again, as in chapter 15.

Kotfe as a whole, was a good expansion, a big step forward compared to pre-SOR.

Thank you devs:d_angelic:

I see someone has been drinking deeply from the coolaid here, the chapter is compleate and utter disapointing garbege with nothing but examples of how much your choices dosent matter