What's this about 500 CC for subbing by July 7th?

GetPloughed

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's kind of hard to forget that picture of Arcann and his light saber... and not to mention they were suppose to give us the coins on the 7th... and then the 12th... and then... now what? I haven't seen any real trashing anyway, just people simply stating whether or not they got it, so stop being such a defender here and acting like were the problem and whiners.

The coins were never going to come on the 7th, impossible for them to come on the 7th when the cut off was midnight on the 7th how could they come on the 7th, like I don't even.

On on the 8th, they told us when it was coming, it came. Maybe BioWare messed up something with the promotion, maybe they didn't. Would love for BioWare to take a page out of Blizzard's book and call out the people lying in this topic.

Hey folks,

Just to alleviate any confusion, I am seeing two questions in this thread to address:

How do I receive the bonus coins?

Similar to last time, this was a targeted promotion. If you saw the promo in your launcher and subscribed, you are eligible for it. As a reminder, always keep your eyes open for new promotions appearing in the launcher!

When will I receive the bonus coins?

If you were eligible and subscribed by the cutoff, the coins will be granted over the next few days. The hope is to have all of the coins granted today, but they should be granted in full by early next week.

Thanks everyone! Apologies for any confusion.

-eric

Hi guys,

a very nice girl named Catharina from the Customer Service wrote to me and said that I had to post on this thread because I opened a Ticket for not having received this CC. I hope you can solve the issue :)

Thank you!

Smells bad as always. Many of those who had promo haven' t received their CC. Biofail just cheated on us and now just ignoring this fact. Damn iam really tired of their negligence and foolishness. How many times more they going to screw us again? Saying to us one thing and then doing other? This is crap.

Hello i would be to indicate that I haven't received 500 room of the cartel.

yours sincerely.

Bonjour je suis ici comme la personne qui a répondu a mon ticket in game me la demander.

Sais pour signaler que je n'est toujours pas reçu les 500 pièce du cartel .

Voila je vous souhaite une agréable journée .

GUYS i have an idea: why are we writing here? It' s an closed thread where BW already have given their answer! They won't look here at all. EVERYONE who saw a promo in he's/her launcher should write he's/her own thread so our blind devs WOULD finally see and hear us. In other case i think they will ignore us. Lets just make our own threads that we haven't received anything even though we had the promo in our launchers. It seems they are cheating on us....

I also think that customer service sent us here, so no one could see our complains.. they just decided to hide our messages far away so they can ignore us. Seriously, who will read our complains on 29-36 pages in a thread which has an answer from BW on page 6 ?? I think no one...

Edited by omaan

I wonder when are we gonna get any answer from devs in this thread ?

You mean like this -

Hey folks,

Just to alleviate any confusion, I am seeing two questions in this thread to address:

How do I receive the bonus coins?

Similar to last time, this was a targeted promotion. If you saw the promo in your launcher and subscribed, you are eligible for it. As a reminder, always keep your eyes open for new promotions appearing in the launcher!

When will I receive the bonus coins?

If you were eligible and subscribed by the cutoff, the coins will be granted over the next few days. The hope is to have all of the coins granted today, but they should be granted in full by early next week.

Thanks everyone! Apologies for any confusion.

-eric

You mean like this -

Except if you bothered to read any previous posts, you'd see that there are quite a lot of us who got the promo & never have received anything yet!

That CS is telling us all to come to this thread & post.

Your quote & post didn't help anything.

I am also one of those subscribers that saw the promo and didn’t get the Cartel Coins. Now, it’s been argued that it was meant for non-subscribers to start one and “Be a subscriber”. We could also read it as meant for subscribers who were about to let their subscription lapse to renew it and “Be a Subscriber”. The message was too open for interpretation. Clicking on the promo didn’t take you to any page with more defined instructions or rules. I was a subscriber by July the 7th. That was the only parameter established by the promo, not how long I’ve been before or will be after, just “Be a Subscriber”. As it was meant to be a “targeted” promo, I’ll say the targeting system sucks and should be thrown out and started anew, it targeted the wrong crowd.

Am I being childish for complaining? I was shown a piece on candy for a while then it’s snatched away because it wasn’t meant for me. Don’t complain when I kick you on the shin because I didn’t think it was funny.

I saw a promotion offer on my launcher. From what I am reading (in this thread) I am under the impressioin (from reading in this thread not something that I was aware of previously) that I had to click on promotion offer on the launcher. If so that is a bit off as I was just under the impression that all I that was required was to be subbed by the 7th and that you would recieve 500cc. If all it was, was seeing the message in my launcher then I have not recieved and cartel coins either.

This isn't a rant but IF you were supposed to follow the link from the image (by clicking it) then I think you should make that clear that is the case. Not something that just looks like some kind of reminder that you will be getting something if you have taken some kind of action before a certain date. I.E being subbed before the 7th.

I haven't seen talk of that myself, though I have only skimmed most posts.

I can add however that when I seen the promotion, I logically clicked on it to see further details and also created this thread to find out what this promo was all about.

So you can put a check in the "clicked on promo in launcher and received coins" column. We'll see if your theory gets put to the test.

Guy asked for a reply in this thread, I showed him the quote from this thread. Is that what you think trolling is?

Reply you quoted was days ago, it doesn't resolve/explain/clarify the issue. You know it if you can read.

So, yeah... back under the bridge you go

Reply you quoted was days ago, it doesn't resolve/explain/clarify the issue. You know it if you can read.

So, yeah... back under the bridge you go

It was an answer from a Dev. Just because it wasn't the answer you wanted, doesn't make it any less true.

The coins were never going to come on the 7th, impossible for them to come on the 7th when the cut off was midnight on the 7th how could they come on the 7th, like I don't even.

On on the 8th, they told us when it was coming, it came. Maybe BioWare messed up something with the promotion, maybe they didn't. Would love for BioWare to take a page out of Blizzard's book and call out the people lying in this topic.

Actually Mr. I Love Bioware Eric had said he was hoping for the coins to be granted "today" in his first post then it was the tuesday maintenance and now nothing. So yeah a lot of reasons for people to be asking questions here so why don't you stop with the bull. You really think everyone here is lying? Granted there may be a one or two chancers who spotted the thread and decided to try their luck but I certainly ain't one and I'm guessing 99% of the posters here aren't either. End of the day they promised something and didn't deliver it's not out of the question to want to know why.

It was an answer from a Dev. Just because it wasn't the answer you wanted, doesn't make it any less true.

You knew the post wasn't going to be helpful whatsoever though unless you are very very stupid and yet still took the time to post it so either you are very stupid, a troll or have absolutely nothing else to do with your time. Take your pick.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.