Unobtainable achievements list

TheRandomno

I decided to re-subscribe which means this is the first time I can edit the list in quite a while. It doesn't seem like I have to though, since I couldn't find anything which has been fixed or broken. There have been a few limited time achievements like Izax and United Forces, but the achievements are all worth 0, which I really appreciate.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to re-subscribe which means this is the first time I can edit the list in quite a while. It doesn't seem like I have to though, since I couldn't find anything which has been fixed or broken. There have been a few limited time achievements like Izax and United Forces, but the achievements are all worth 0, which I really appreciate.

Well there is this:

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/3202018/game-update-5.8

The Longspur Blaze is now available for sale on each Fleets’ Vehicle Vendor.

Well there is this:

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/3202018/game-update-5.8

The Longspur Blaze is now available for sale on each Fleets’ Vehicle Vendor.

Thanks, not surprised I missed something. But wow, 3 mil, that's almost as bad as the Tirsa.

Removed <Longspur Collector> and <Gearhead>.

It’s impossible to get the OWPVP achievements done anymore because no one uses the pvp instances on planets or plan to have pvp wars.

Ie, there is a Section X achievement that requires killing 500 people in pvp.

There's a lot I could add if I included unreasonable ones like these :p

I did them 1v1 myself, but the big groups will be faster.

There's a lot I could add if I included unreasonable ones like these :p

I did them 1v1 myself, but the big groups will be faster.

On my other account I had over 2000 pvp kills in Section X. On this account I’ve got 29 because I can’t get anyone to pvp in section X.

We used to have the most epic OWPVP battles there and would push the other side back and forth to their base. Someone would turn up on the fleet and say we were under attack in Sec X and all the pvpers on the fleet would go straight there,

I wish we still had that sort of community.

It’s impossible to get the OWPVP achievements done anymore because no one uses the pvp instances on planets or plan to have pvp wars.

Ie, there is a Section X achievement that requires killing 500 people in pvp.

They aren't impossible. They are unlikely. But all it really takes is a "go-getter" to organize a "community" OWPvP event on a certain planet on a certain server at a certain day / time. A couple announcements in the forums and on the fleet (both factions) and you'd be amazed how much progress could be made in a couple hours.

On the original topic --- I just don't understand what the big deal is if there are achievements that people are no longer able to obtain. It's funny that people are relieved if they offer 0 points or get removed ... as if my total achievement score gives me an advantage in any way.

On the original topic --- I just don't understand what the big deal is if there are achievements that people are no longer able to obtain. It's funny that people are relieved if they offer 0 points or get removed ... as if my total achievement score gives me an advantage in any way.

I don't know about other people but I've only ever focused on the points.

As for the thread itself, all it should be seen as is a list. I didn't want it to be anything but that to avoid arguing over stuff like if BioWare should do anything about them (which failed in the previous pages).

This is sad and proof EA and BW have no idea what they are doing. Sure some achievements might not be doable anymore but they still remain as if you can do them.

You should get a achievement that those of us who have been here since the beginning got on day one as a founder But you can get founder still or did that finally stop it?? I know you could get FOUNDER at one time being new to the game 4 years in..

MOST other MMORPGS even OLDER achievements you can get if you do missions or quests , they are outdated but you can go through the movements to get them.

in SWTOR they just do not care they fix 1 thing break 10 fix 10 and the game breaks.

We already know that EA has given up on Battlefront 2 its 6 months old and they lost their butts on it

due to their own greed.

They CLAIM there's like a 100 people working on it but No they have yet to release anything promised if they had 100 people working on it they could be releasing promised and planned updates maps fixes etc etc

Kind of like swtor...a handful of people working on this game.

I'd bet my 68 SS NOVA they have less then 20 working full time on swtor... ( my nova is worth around 50 grand and yeah baby she is the fastest car of any player in the game LETS RACE , no freebies it will cost money to race it. )

yes i got off track but I dont always race on the track the streets make me more money with ease....OPPS

If we made the money FIFA ( SOCCOER ) does 800 million last year in people BUY teams for 1000s oh yeah

They get lots of attention everything works something doesnt they FIX it FAST FAST FAST

Swtor so many things broke...sigh

AS i type this I clicked log in on my gaming machine lol...attentions...just no high off this...

Sign

Worthless player no life no future no nothing,.

In 2016 someone brought up not getting the achievement for learning the Throw the Huttball ability, so I made a post here asking about it and was told you have to throw it to get it. Today I realised that wasn't true, at least not since it was moved to the temporary ability bar.

Added <Rookie Huttball Player> unless there's evidence it's still obtainable.

Edited by TheRandomno

Removed <Legacy> and others due to 5.9.1 fix.

Looking into a few achievements. Cantina Crawl says it was made unobtainable but it's still in the game. So that'll probably be unobtainable for however many years it takes for Paxton to turn up intended.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Update: Removed <Cantina Crawl>

Long overdue but I no longer have guarantee of my subscription. I've added the Google Sheets spreadsheet to the original post which I will try to keep updated even if I am not active in the game.

It's nice to see that the list has only been getting shorter. It wouldn't be unreasonable to remove the Party Jawa achievements since the Celebration Jawa has appeared for 3 consecutive years now (unless I am wrong about 2018), but I've kept them for now.

I realised my list doesn't quite make clear whether achievements are intentionally or unintentionally unobtainable. Perhaps it would be a good idea to update the color coding to indicate this.

• 4 weeks later...

Seems they are making some stuff easier. We had to grind the stuff and people can now get it faster......

Increased the drop rate for the Symbiote Rakling for killing The Eyeless on Story Mode during the Rakghoul Plague event.

I received a Reddit PM with the following information:

• The user had done many runs of Trial and Error Master Mode without Mind Your Step granting
  • On a recent run, the achievement popped for all 4 group members
  • Further attempts trying to replicate the strategies of that run did not grant the achievement

With this information, and Mero's report that one member of his group got the achievement, I am going to remove <Mind Your Step (Master)>. While this is still a very broken achievement that requires some revision, it seems it is in fact possible to obtain.

This also means that for the past two years or so, all achievements have been obtainable at some point. I would have hoped the point that this happened would be a bit more exciting, but oh well. :p

Strong indication <Dantooinian Culinarian> is unobtainable. Only 2 of the entries were found on the PTS, and I do not see these present on the live server.

EDIT: According to Musco will be available after the event ends.

I can tell you that the at least 3 of the items for this are present on the live server. I have the Charred Kath Shank & the Irritable Bloatgourd and just missed the Nova Blade Rotgut by a second as someone beat me on the click. Haven't seen the Fragile Glowshroom, Perfectly Ripe Vormfruit, or the Unnaturally Huge Tuber but have no reason to believe they are not present as the first 3 are definitely present.

I can tell you that the at least 3 of the items for this are present on the live server. I have the Charred Kath Shank & the Irritable Bloatgourd and just missed the Nova Blade Rotgut by a second as someone beat me on the click. Haven't seen the Fragile Glowshroom, Perfectly Ripe Vormfruit, or the Unnaturally Huge Tuber but have no reason to believe they are not present as the first 3 are definitely present.

The general consensus now is that the last 3 are only available when the event is inactive.

Also something unrelated that I meant to post before: Rookie Huttball Player is apparently obtainable... if you're logging in for the first time since the achievements system launched. I don't know if any others are like this.

Edited by TheRandomno