Unobtainable achievements list

TheRandomno

Update: Removed <That's Just Wrong!> and <Life of the Party> since I'm considering them recurring rewards (every anniversary). By this measure, <Life of the Party> has been obtainable since 5.0.1, and <That's Just Wrong!> since 5.1.

By the looks of things on the PTS, this thread will be rather bare when 6.0 arrives. But I'll wait till then to update anything. :)

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to update for 6.0.

• Removed the following achievements due to now being 0 points: Eternity Vault Nightmare Mode, Karagga's Palace Nightmare Mode, <Eye for an Eye>, Dark vs. Light.
  • Removed <Am I Shot or Not?>, <A Thorough Assessment> and <Shroud of Memory> as HK-55's alliance alert and chapter are now available on the Cartel Market.
  • Removed <Rookie Huttball Player> as it was fixed and now grants upon picking up the huttball.

• Added <Lawbringer>. I believe this would be unobtainable even if the Dar'manda Warriors were defeated.
  • Added <The Spoils of War: Jedi Sentinel/Sith Marauder>. No evidence "Internal Strike" exists on live.

Now to cover things I looked at but don't think are unobtainable:

<Mek-Sha Sightseer> (and <Master of Mek-Sha>): As the scan objectives exist I expect they are located on some area of Mek-Sha that isn't reachable by normal means. Still something for the devs to address.

<The Spoils of War: Jedi Guardian/Sith Juggernaut>: "Grit Teeth" has allegedly been renamed "Embrace the Pain". As it's a crafted tactical it will be clear if this is obtainable once the schematic is sold by Kai.

Dxun VM misc. achievements: I've seen them all be completed except <Final Form: Greus>, and <Chaotic Evolution: Probably Impossible>, so I would expect those two also work fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Added <Dying Precision>. Unlike the other sets there's no way to receive this pre-modded.

I've had one report of the Armstech crafted tactical not unlocking the achievement for it's worked for others.

You probably know this already but just to make it official in this post. <Mek-Sha Sightseer> is obtainable after the latest update.

Thanks for mentioning it, though I never included it in the first place. :p

I dd know that Failure has completed probably impossible. this was done in 16 man.

Yep, since I made my last post I've seen 100% on ops.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm missing one achievement on Mek-Sha with 5 points. It's in Location>Mek-Sha>General and I've already got the Lawbringer achievement. Anyone can help me and show me his/her general section of Mek Sha? Edited by Baennen

• 2 months later...
Looking for evidence of Desler Explorer drop post-6.0.

I picked this up on 5/28/20. Luckily happened upon Martinque Desler while doing CZ dailies. Didn't have to camp the spawn or anything; he was up. Killed him and got the ride.

I picked this up on 5/28/20. Luckily happened upon Martinque Desler while doing CZ dailies. Didn't have to camp the spawn or anything; he was up. Killed him and got the ride.

There was a suggestion it was an issue with character level, but I think it's more likely due to the anti-farming measures (i.e. what was added to prevent bug hunt).

I have received no influence on Treek or HK-51 since it became influence. No conversation choices matter. Used to get affection or lose it.

There's no achievements for their influence.