Are you planning to leave ToFN?

BloodElfSW

I'll also transfer my main assets to TRE. Yet, since I have quite a few characters, I'll leave a few behind. There's a chance for a few tacticals, now and then. Maybe some HM flashpoints or GF ops or normal warzones.

I don't expect anything more challenging, though. Like... NiM progression, anyone?...

I will probably transfer. Was here since pre-order, i'm literally heartbroken but what can you do? There is no good in clinging to past no matter how great it was. Edited by Pawlas

I have been on this server since the game came out, but sadly this server is as good as dead and as such it is getting harder and harder to finds FP group, so I will probably leave as well to tre server. :(

My entire guild it*s very likely we will go all to TRE. We will meet this sunday and will see our options, but stay in this tomb is unbearable.

My guild has vote by unanimity that we are going to move to TRE.

See you Tomb, has been fun, but now you are really a tomb.

I'm thinking of transefing to TRE tomorrow aswell, as a GSF pilot waiting litrally hours for a pop in primetime and forget it outside of 6pm-11pm GMT is somewhat frustrating to say the least.

Weird though as i have some strange kind of loyalty to TOFN as i've played here for litrally years.. since the forced merger a while back, but as it's dead why am i paying £8.99 a month to wait hours for a gsf pop when they are probably a lot more often on TRE.. hmm

Edited by oOKernOo

Everyone I know has gone over to TRE.

All my char names are taken on that server though, so I won't be going there.

So nope.. played here since launch and will be remaining on this server til I'm forcefully evicted or swtor shuts down.

When Bioware make transfer cost 90cc, will you leave server?

I want to know how much players want to transfer their character.

I WONT BE TRANSFERRING- WHY SHOULD i pay or loose my shs? this is bioware problem. what i DEMAND IS THAT WHILE I CANT DO OPS WZS ETC ETC BIOWARE REFUND MY SUBS TILL THEY FIX THEIR ****. AT THE MOMENT I HAVE NO ADVANTAGES TO THAT OF A F2P.