Since this has 3 Seasons it seems to me that thoser like Kira, Jaesa, Lord Scourge...

Sardorim

Will be saved for last as they're powerful force users and 2 of them are very much tied to the Emperor. So either Late Season 2 or Early Season 3 is when we'll finally get them.

I doubt Kira and Lord Scourge will be killable.

Will be saved for last as they're powerful force users and 2 of them are very much tied to the Emperor. So either Late Season 2 or Early Season 3 is when we'll finally get them.

I doubt Kira and Lord Scourge will be killable.

Wait, are they saying now that there will be 3 seasons?? :eek: Where did you hear about this?

Wait, are they saying now that there will be 3 seasons?? :eek: Where did you hear about this?

With logic like this:

1. Bioware confirms another story arc after KOTFE.

2. Someone assumes second confirmed arc finishes KOTFE.

3. This person then posts on the forum "2 seasons of KOTFE."

4. Third person, hearing 1 and 3, but not making the assumption of 2, now assumes a 3rd season exists.

5. This thread.

All we know is that Bioware is planning on adding more story after KOTFE is done with chapter 16. Everything else is unsubstantiated rumor.

I think it's pretty safe assumption that they're going to ride the seasons train until the game's demise (not that said demise is soon, necessarily). They're going to keep drawing out KotFE with new seasons, just like TV shows do with the same.

There is definitely going to be a Season 2, they've said as much. Who knows if they'll do a Season 3, although I personally am inclined to believe that they will. But even if they are going to do a Season 3, who knows when they'll bring back what characters. They could bring Jaesa back in the first chapter for all we know. It's kind of pointless to speculate on it since we don't even know how this season will end or the next one will shape up.

All I know is, I'm expecting that all the companions will return by the end of next season or some people will be very, very unhappy, especially those waiting for their LI's.

All we know is that Bioware is planning on adding more story after KOTFE is done with chapter 16. Everything else is unsubstantiated rumor.

No, we KNOW there will be a season two. It's confirmed by the Creative Lead, Charles, that they're already recording dialouge for it.

You misunderstand completely because you obviously lack the cynicism of someone who is familiar with EA's business practices.

Bioware wants to do a second season. Will EA give them the resources to actually deliver on that is the question.

You misunderstand completely because you obviously lack the cynicism of someone who is familiar with EA's business practices.

Bioware wants to do a second season. Will EA give them the resources to actually deliver on that is the question.

They are already recording for the second season, files are already in the game for the second season. They are making a second season unless the game sudden;y is cancelled for a reason that pops up between now and chapter 16.

Ok, all I had heard confirmed was a second season as well. If they even THINK about dragging out the companions' return any longer than two seasons than I am going to lead a riot, complete with torches and e-pitchforks. Edited by CloudCastle

Ok, all I had heard confirmed was a second season as well. If they even THINK about dragging out the companions' return any longer than two seasons than I am going to lead a riot, complete with torches and e-pitchforks.

There are 40 unique companions in the main game. KotFE has brought back 17 confirmed, with around four more on the reliable rumor mill before the end of "season 1", I believe. We've got about half back, so unless they decide to taper things off, the math would suggest everyone will be back by the end of "season 2".

That said, I still wouldn't necessarily get my hopes up. It's equally possible that since we got half back, we'll get half of the remainder back in season 2, and half of that back in season 3, and then maybe the end of season 4, we'll finally see everyone back except Jaesa and Khem (both of whom, I frankly expect are going to be deemed "too hard" to bring back, regardless of the release rate).

Edited by JLazarillo

Why would them being powerful force users have anything to do with their return?

Because they're powerful and tied to the Emperor. The story also only makes perfect sense if you're the Jedi Knight and in the promotions and default the character is a Male Jedi Knight who more than likely romanced Kira a child of the Emperor.

Not to mention that it's fitting that the Jedi (Kira) and Sith (Lord Scourge/Jaesa) join the Alliance later as they would have the most issues with putting aside differences due to how black and white each other is towards the other.

Because they're powerful and tied to the Emperor.

Doesn't answer my question

The story also only makes perfect sense if you're the Jedi Knight

It makes perfect sense witht he other classes as well.

and in the promotions and default the character is a Male Jedi Knight who more than likely romanced Kira a child of the Emperor.

Promotions don't really mean anything in that regard. We've had promotions with the female Smuggler and warrior, which contradict other promotions with a male one.

Doesn't answer my question

It makes perfect sense witht he other classes as well.

Promotions don't really mean anything in that regard. We've had promotions with the female Smuggler and warrior, which contradict other promotions with a male one.

False.

Did you even play all the stories? Only the Jedi Knight actually has a strong connection to the Emperor and actually has companions tied to the Emperor via Kira and Lord Scourge. All other classes randomly meet the real Emperor after SoR, a very weak connection. Not even the SW got the honor yet not only did the JK meet the Emperor in his story but was also interacted with him a great deal.

It's also why the story is so force intensive.

The Jedi Knight is the default for the story and it only makes sense if you're the JK aka the chosen one that Lord Scourge canonically saw defeating the Emperor via the novel.

This is canon to SWTOR.

The one destined to beat the Emperor isn't the other classes, it's the Male Jedi Knight.

Despite this fact I still prefer my female Bounty Hunter and male Sith Warrior. Story flows so much better on my JK however because they're the template used for it so they better fit more than the other 7 classes.

False.

I asked why does them being powerful force users factor into their return, your answer was just affirming thet they're powerful and have a connection to the Emperor.

Did you even play all the stories? Only the Jedi Knight actually has a strong connection to the Emperor and actually has companions tied to the Emperor via Kira and Lord Scourge. All other classes randomly meet the real Emperor after SoR, a very weak connection. Not even the SW got the honor yet not only did the JK meet the Emperor in his story but was also interacted with him a great deal.

Yes, the J has a strong connection to the Emperor. So? The Imp Agent and Trooper have strong connection to both Jorgan and Kaliyo who were major charactes in the story. And the others meet the Emperor as randomly as the jedi knight, they stop his plans and make him interested in them. It's neither weak or strong, it's a connection. And even if it was weak, it still means nothing for your point. A greater connection does not mean it's the only one that makes sense.

And the story is force intensive because it's Star Wars.

The Jedi Knight is the default for the story and it only makes sense if you're the JK aka the chosen one that Lord Scourge canonically saw defeating the Emperor via the novel.

The Chosen One is the Outlander, and visions are only possabilities, not certainties. What Scorge saw was us killing his voice on Dromound Kass. And again, this doesn't mean this is the ONLY story that makes sense

This is canon to SWTOR.

So is the Outlander stopping Vitiate's plan on Ziost.

The one destined to beat the Emperor isn't the other classes, it's the Male Jedi Knight.

Nope. They are never destined to do so, they are destined to play a big role in the conflict. Remember, visions are only possibilities. And even if they weren't, that doesn't mean a Male Jedi Knight.

Despite this fact I still prefer my female Bounty Hunter and male Sith Warrior. Story flows so much better on my JK however because they're the template used for it so they better fit more than the other 7 classes.

The template used? I'll need more details on that to understand the point

And I want to stress this again. The Most Sense DOES NOT equal the only sense.

I do feel that the KOTFE story fits a Force user much better than a non force user.

Haven't tried it on a Jedi knight, but, a friend is playing his Jedi knight through it among other classes, and he feels the KOTFE story feels a lot like a continuation of the Jedi Knight class story in the 1-50 game. The Jedi knight is the only one who directly challenges the Emperor repeatedly in the pre 50 content.

Not that I enjoy a one size fits all story, I actually think it's being lazy and cheap bastards, but I have played KotFE on 8 different classes and to me, personally, it fits for all 8 of them. Some things seem a little out there, like this whole force **** in chapter 12, but otherwise, I haven't been yanked out of the story, making me think it's only made for one side/class or another.

And I have a **** ton of all the classes. From Sages to Sorcs, from Sawbones to Operatives, Juggernauts to Guardians. I've got every combo possible (just most are human or chiss cause EEW to the other races for some classes).

It fits all the classes.

All I have heard is Season 2, so far nothing been said about season 3?

Also, out of force users to me so far JK is worst due to disconnect between Emperor in his story and KOTFE. Not to mention as far as I recall even there Emperor had no real interest in you, it was you who kept going to Emperor or his minions.

If I had to guess I would actually go with Kira being rather early in Season 2 to entice people to return. Jaesa can be included easily, for example someone capturing her for her special ability regardless if she is LS or DS.

I see no reason for Scourge not to be killable if they want him to be.

• 3 weeks later...
False.

This is canon to SWTOR.

Dude did you not play the Sith Warrior story? Only the Knight has a strong connection to the true Emperor? What about that time my Warrior not only met the true Emperor but offed him to boot? True the Knight is the only one with companions directly tied to the Emperor but given the Warriors post as his last Wrath and the Consular's position as the savior/murderer of his children you'd be a fool to say the Knight is the only one with a strong connection to Vitiate, Just sayin'

Dude did you not play the Sith Warrior story? Only the Knight has a strong connection to the true Emperor? What about that time my Warrior not only met the true Emperor but offed him to boot? True the Knight is the only one with companions directly tied to the Emperor but given the Warriors post as his last Wrath and the Consular's position as the savior/murderer of his children you'd be a fool to say the Knight is the only one with a strong connection to Vitiate, Just sayin'

There's also the Inquisitor as well. Valkorian is in essence a force ghost at this point; and with the Inquisitor's connection to the dead, the story works pretty well.

There's also the Inquisitor as well. Valkorian is in essence a force ghost at this point; and with the Inquisitor's connection to the dead, the story works pretty well.

The story works for the SI until you start questioning how he or she forgot everything about actually controlling force spirits to say get rid of one that's currently sitting in their head, the way I see it, the SI suffers the most of the force users from the throw away narrative of KOTFE with its one story fits all mentality. Because it should have everything it needs to control/get rid of Valkorion, or at the least there should be an explanation why he or she can't, preferably by showing an attempt, just one more casualty of lazy story writing