How do you think/wish chapter 16 ends and whats to come.

sithgreyguard

I've loved KOTFE and I would absolutely be ok with not finishing Arcaan in chapter 1. I've been a big supported of the monthly chapters and the release (and re-releases) of companions. That being said there absolutely must be an option to destroy Zakuul at the end of chapters 1 or 2. That would be the perfect bow to wrap up this amazing expansion experience!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season 1 likely ends with the removal of Arcann/Vaylin(death DS choice, imprison LS choice, told to go away SS choice)

And season 2 will continue to deal with Valkorian, and likely some Republic/Empire side stuff.

I don't see us going back to the Republic vs Empire as the main story anymore, they moved away from that years ago, and now so many of the leaders on both sides are dead, that they really don't matter anymore.

Probably will be Alliance/what's left of the Eternal Empire vs Republic/Empire with all of the Alliance members being branded as traitors then turning to rebuild Zakuul because the have no where else to go.

Malgus could become a threat for season 2.

That is if he really was in carbonite like that teaser video we saw and it wasn't just bioware screwing with us.

I think the Malgus thing was somthing originally planned for KOFTE, but ended up cut, so they took the part out of the original trailer.

The Eternal Empire has been defeated.

Worlds lie in ruin.

The former Republicans and Imperials share a brief, tense period of peace as they set about rebuilding their power bases.

Meanwhile, in the Unknown Regions ....

[Cutscene]

[Long shot]

[A shadowy figure, back to camera, stands looking out at the greater galaxy.]

VOICE-OVER: "Arcann failed. Vaylin failed."

[Camera pans as HK unit crosses room and approaches shadowy figure.]

HK: "Declaration: Operations are ready to commence, Master."

[A hand gestures dismissively.]

[HK unit bows head in acknowledgement, then leaves room.]

VOICE-OVER: "I shall not fail!"

[shadowy figure turns to camera, revealing Thexan's face.]

[Thexan's eyes blaze with energy.]

[Fade to black.]

CAPTION: KNIGHTS OF THE FALLEN EMPIRE, SEASON TWO. COMING SOON!

*squeals like a 5-year old fangirl*

That would be AWESOME!

Well I hope upgrading the Alliance base with all those recruits and ranking the 4 people to 20 has some effect and outcome regarding the story even if it just might be some cool factor I'll be fine with that. I think it even said doing so would effect story in some way so hopefully it does because grinding these supply crates has been sort of a pain.

If bio stays true to form from what we have seen in the ME games and DAI upgrading the alliance will mean **** all. Likely because they don't want to make anyone who didn't do the work feel bad for not doing it, that seems to be the MO lately go for the lowest possible denominator so that no one is left behind, while those if us that put in the time in order to upgrade the alliance will be left with no real reason for doing so, that's my prediction.

I believe

SCORPIO will betray us in chapter 15 or 16.

We get to save two of the following people: Malita Tal (Zakuulan Singer?), Senator Tai Cordan (JC storyline from Balmorra), and Admiral Raiken (Bad Guy from Trooper storyline)

There will be a battle of Odessan that brings hope back to the galaxy. Recruits come pouring in from both sides.

Enter KEEPER, stage right.

KEEPER: Alright, Cipher Nine, from here on out it's nothing but Imperial Agent story lines and new Operations!

CIPHER NINE (choice):

1. yes

2. #$%@ yes

3. holy #$%@ yes

What I wish:

In the end, we attack Zakuul (With a small strike team of maybe 30-100 persons, not an army of 1.000.000) and fight our way to the Eternal Throne. But before entering however, Thexan's force ghost confronts you and talks to you about redeeming Arcann and Vaylin and things like that. Then, Ghost Valkorion talks to us. And after that, we enter. We have this large battle in Arcann's Throne Room, with everyone from your alliance (That has survived) and in the end, we beat Arcann and Vaylin. Then in the end, we get to choose if we kill Arcann, or if we spare him.

And from this, it can end in 4 different ways:

1: If you rejected Valkorions power, didn't bow to him, and spared Arcann, Valkorion will leave your head and instead take control of his old body, team up with Arcann and help him escape. You would have Arcann, Vaylin and Valkorion against you.

2: If you used Valkorions power, bowed to him, and spared Arcann, Valkorion will still take control of his old body, but help you instead. Arcann will still flee though. You would then have Arcann and Vaylin against you.

3: If you rejected Valkorions power, didn't bow to him, and killed Arcann, Valkorion will take control of his old body, and alone escape. With this option you would have Valkorion and Vaylin against you.

4: If you used Valkorions power, bowed to him, and killed Arcann, Valkorion would take control of his old body, and team up with you. Your only opposition then would be Vaylin.

If you then chose option one 1 or 2, season 1 will end with Arcann being in space with his fleet and Vaylin (and Valkorion if you chose option 1), saying that they'll need to take the offensive, implying that in the next season they are going to attack the Core Worlds as well as the Empire controlled ones. If you chose 3 or 4 (Where Arcann dies) His Force-Ghost/Holocron/Something, will say the same thing.

If this were to happen, things in season 2 could happen differently depending on what you chose to do. Companions could also leave you/die depending on the choice. And I think it would prove that BW has the courage to give you the choice to kill the "main villain".

What I think:

We'll attack, we'll defeat Arcann, Valkorion will do something depending on if we bowed or not, and then it will be over. I think the outcome will be the same. With no special choice. But we'll see. I may be wrong.

I think there might be a little change in dialouge depending on if you have used Valkies power or not, but the end result will be the same regardless of what you chose, because that is the only way they can continue with a one story fits all, and they clearly arent going to make severel different stories depending on your choices at this point. For all the BS about "your choice matters" it is just that, BS the story will play out exactly the same regardless of choices, because otherwise it would be too expensive to make, and they arent going to do that.

At the end of the day, its all about the bottom line, and that is most helped by making as small an amount of content as posible, that as many people as posible get to see, end of story.

I believe

SCORPIO will betray us in chapter 15 or 16.

We get to save two of the following people: Malita Tal (Zakuulan Singer?), Senator Tai Cordan (JC storyline from Balmorra), and Admiral Raiken (Bad Guy from Trooper storyline)

There will be a battle of Odessan that brings hope back to the galaxy. Recruits come pouring in from both sides.

I wonder how long it will take bioware to take down your post :D

I think that it's almost a given that

SCORPIO will betray the Alliance

because of the very strong implied connection to

the Eternal Fleet. Remember, SCORPIO says Arcann took something from her, and she wants it back... and at the end of Chapter VII, it's seen just how closely the GEMINI droids resemble her-- like "male" counterparts.

The REAL power behind Zakuul is the Fleet. It's automated, pre-dates Zakuul, and who built it is anyone's wild guess. I think the origins of the Fleet will be explored in Act 2, so we can figure out what to do about it, and with it, once it's finally neutralized. A good possibility is this:

SCORPIO and the GEMINI droids operating the Fleet are named after Zodiac signs. I imagine there's another series of droids with another zodiac sign name, like Taurus or Libra, who will be more amenable to helping the player neutralize the fleet and end its threat. At the end of this act, all Eternal Fleet technology could be returned to these droids (LS) or the Alliance could adapt it for their own fleet(s) (DS). This would impact Act 3 accordingly. We'd probably also go more into the origins of the Gravestone-- did these droid-beings build it too, to keep the Fleet in check? Or was it built by the race that built all these droids after the droids overthrew them as overseers and masters?

But back to the original point, even Arcann and Vaylin together can't oppress the whole galaxy without the Fleet backing them up.

SCORPIO seizing control of it

seems the most logical hook to set up the next story after Arcann and Vaylin are overthrown.

Exactly how Valkorion fits into all this, is anyone's guess-- I haven't written him out of it, either. I'm sure we'll be seeing plenty more of him.

I think that it's almost a given that

SCORPIO will betray the Alliance

because of the very strong implied connection to

the Eternal Fleet. Remember, SCORPIO says Arcann took something from her, and she wants it back... and at the end of Chapter VII, it's seen just how closely the GEMINI droids resemble her-- like "male" counterparts.

The REAL power behind Zakuul is the Fleet. It's automated, pre-dates Zakuul, and who built it is anyone's wild guess. I think the origins of the Fleet will be explored in Act 2, so we can figure out what to do about it, and with it, once it's finally neutralized. A good possibility is this:

SCORPIO and the GEMINI droids operating the Fleet are named after Zodiac signs. I imagine there's another series of droids with another zodiac sign name, like Taurus or Libra, who will be more amenable to helping the player neutralize the fleet and end its threat. At the end of this act, all Eternal Fleet technology could be returned to these droids (LS) or the Alliance could adapt it for their own fleet(s) (DS). This would impact Act 3 accordingly. We'd probably also go more into the origins of the Gravestone-- did these droid-beings build it too, to keep the Fleet in check? Or was it built by the race that built all these droids after the droids overthrew them as overseers and masters?

But back to the original point, even Arcann and Vaylin together can't oppress the whole galaxy without the Fleet backing them up.

SCORPIO seizing control of it

seems the most logical hook to set up the next story after Arcann and Vaylin are overthrown.

Exactly how Valkorion fits into all this, is anyone's guess-- I haven't written him out of it, either. I'm sure we'll be seeing plenty more of him.

Never thought of that. The first time I saw the droid I thought it was SCORPIO.

Because this is only the end of season one nothing needs to be wrapped up.

Never thought of that. The first time I saw the droid I thought it was SCORPIO.

Because this is only the end of season one nothing needs to be wrapped up.

Hollyusec wrote:

SCORPIO and the GEMINI droids operating the Fleet are named after Zodiac signs.

Yes, indeed well spotted, applause to you! I also agree that nothing needs to be wrapped up, since it is only the end of season 1 of 3, which could be followed by a second and even a third installment, each having 1-4 seasons.

Each season having 12-20 chapters, so by the end of installment 3, season 4 we would have at least 144 cartell market hyper- and supercrates leaving us with as many or more variations of speeders and armor sets... The future is looking bright !

Edited by realArkira

Enter KEEPER, stage right.

KEEPER: Alright, Cipher Nine, from here on out it's nothing but Imperial Agent story lines and new Operations!

CIPHER NINE (choice):

1. yes

2. #$%@ yes

3. holy #$%@ yes

I rotfl at that harder than I should have! Take my like sir!

Koth attempts to lead his own Alliance, which fails so badly that all factions unite in laughter. Valkorian then possesses Koth and jumps into a Sarlaac Pit ensuring a thousand years of peace (from his whining).

The Outlander then marries Vaylin (or Arcann depending on sex) and they have a child called...STAR DAMIEN...thus a new villain is born for season 2: Kids of the Fallen Empire.

I want to pre-order class stories. If that's what it takes to get class stories again rather than continue with this unified story expansion we've been getting since rise of the hutt cartel. The story is great and all but it isn't worth replaying like it was rolling all of those 8 class characters. If I have to pre-order a 50$ expansion a year in advance to start getting class stories again it would be worth it to me.

So conclude and finish kotfe's planned stories and chapters and then get started on unique class stories again. I'll pay in advance for each story bioware makes.

Edited by Noyjitat

This is what I think will happen:

After figuring out how to control the fleet, the Outlander and his companions head to Zakuul to deal with this threat once and for all.

They find that they are not alone, for that Saresh and Acina have sent massive fleets towards Zakuul and are caught up in a 3 way duel. In the gravestone, the outlander orders Scorpio to "land" the ship on the spire.

Then, Alliance forces fight through the streets of Zakuul while the Outlander, Lana, Koth (if you didn't make him leave), HK-55 (if you did the reward thing), Theron, and Senya fight their way to the Eternal Throne. At the base of the Star-scrapper, the group encounters Vaylin, who prepares to tear them apart. They stop Vaylin and the Outlander is given the option to arrest her (LS), kill her (DS), or simply let her run (SS).

They fight their way through the Star-Scrapper and up to the Throne where they face Arcaan for one last duel. Arcaan immediately force pushes the Outlander's companions and the two face each other alone.

At the end, the duel is over. Zakuul has failed and Arcaan lies defeated. The Outlander is given a choice:

In one choice he destroys the throne and leaves Arcaan to die, who reluctantly chooses to follow, and then escapes Zakuul in the Gravestone. When he's escaping, Sharesh and Acina send their fleets against the gravestone. At the last moment, The Outlander tells both fleets that he survived the incident in Chapter one and that he plans on uniting the galaxy, the same way they united the Alliance. The Outlander returns to his factions homeworld and is given a parade and the ability to rule their faction as Supreme Chancellor or Emperor or Empress. The cut scene ends with the Outlander standing on the balcony of the Senate Tower (or Citadel depending on allegiance), telling his companions that the galaxy will be united through diplomacy or by force.

In the other choice, he strikes down Arcaan and claims the eternal throne. He orders Scorpio to send out the fleet to destroy both republic and empire. Senya, who hates the Outlander for becoming a dictator, raises her lightsaber towards him. However, she fails and is easily cut (or shot) down. Lana, Theron, HK-55, Koth (maybe), are the rest of the Alliance has no choice but to kneel. As a result, The Outlander gives a speech to Zakuul, telling that both Major factions will perish and that he will unite the galaxy under a single banner. The cut scene ends with the Outlander looking out amongst the stars from his throne, laughing.

And the next expansion will deal with him either bringing the galaxy together or facing Valkorion

And that's that. Do you like it?

Edited by Slerdnico
Made some mistakes

I hope both Arcann and Vaylin die and we can move onto killing Emperor in Season 2. The whole Emperor saga's been dragging on way too long. He's never been a great character with well-written background and agenda, time to accept it Bioware. He's just Evil Sue, marginally less annoying in KOTFE thanks to new voice performance. But there's nothing to him to devote so much story and attention to. Too much talking about nothing "I'm so powerful u just dont get it muahaha".

So I hope we can kill the Emperor in Season 2 and move onto more interesting things. Take Scorpio, Gemini, Directive 7, Eternal Fleet, Gravestone. Intriguing, mysterious, thought-provoking, unknown. Most quality piece of gaming story Bioware wrote since about Baldur's Gate. And it keeps getting spoiled by the Emperor story that feels tacked on by obligation.

Edited by Pietrastor

I have Arcan frozen in Carbonite, I have Vailyn dead and her mother dead after she betrays us to save her daughter.

I have Scorpio stealing the eternal fleet and taking off to continue her growth, of course she returns in the next chapter at the end with an eye on exterminating the empire and the Republic and all living life forms.

The Emperor returns with an expectation of taking over your body and sitting on the eternal throne, and your entire team betrays you to prevent that from happening. You get to fight them using his power and you just overwhelm him, but fight him off and you go into exile walking over the bodies of your former allies.

The next chapter has you on the run from your former friends, the Empire and the republic, you are the most wanted man alive, its a chapter of survival, The Emperor weakened badly by you fighting him off on the metaphysical plane, starts eating worlds to regain his strength and its up to you the exile with new companions including a former accountant droid, a head in a bowl, two twilik twin exotic dancers and a drunken wookie who doesn't remember his name to finally and utterly destroy the Emperor in all his forms and clear your name.

Oh and you are helplessly addicted to gambling, death sticks and cheap woman or men.

I can imagine getting the ability to thrown Acraan into carbonite.

Outlander: Now let's see how you like it!

Arcaan: Wait we can-(The Outlander throws Arcaan into the carbon freezing chamber and watches Arcaan get froozen

Well, if you decide to keep your current love interest alive, what happens if you are later presented with Kira, Nadia, Jaesa and Lana? Or dare I say even Vaylin?

Would you still be loyal to her? :p

You're forgetting several other female companions.

Well, if you decide to keep your current love interest alive, what happens if you are later presented with Kira, Nadia, Jaesa and Lana? Or dare I say even Vaylin?

Would you still be loyal to her? :p

I think the person you quoted was talking about Lana, and besides Lana is already a choice for everyone. The others you picked certainly wouldn't lure me away from a love interest I liked! I'll probably keep them on the alts that married them, but they are bottom of my list for companions I want to see returned. Vaylin just needs to die as soon as possible.

Vaylin is "Insane"; Criminally Insane. It was already mentioned she keeps secrets from her brother and I thought I saw a quick grimace when he told her something she didn't like. She cant be trusted to simply "Go Away". She is interesting though but way too dangerous and nuts to be left around.

I see Valkorian coming back. Probably wont take the gravestone. I see Arcann probably joining him ordying. Valyin I think i hope there a way to redeem her. Arcann i just have no respect for. Valyin i feel for. Cause I see her brother using her for his own goals and once that done i think he would kill her. Remember he only bout his faather being alive thru her. I see Scion also as betraying us

I see chapter 16 as the beginning, the first 16 chapters where like a background check for the next bunch we are getting after 16. In the following chapters many of your decisions will came back and bite you hard where you can loose a mass amount of companions because you kept kalyo around and other things. That is how i feel the expansion is going, those many decisions you make are just data points for when the poop hits the fan and your alliance begins to fall apart.