We have one week to decide on what server to settle on.

MrGoldsilver

There are already a couple of threads about this, but in case you haven't heard, Character Transfers are going up to 1,000 CC per character on April 26.

This gives us PvPers less than a week to decide on one or two servers to transfer to to do ranked.

From what I can see, we have three, maybe four choices: (Server Status)

-The Harbinger

-Ebon Hawk

-The Shadowlands

-Jedi Covenant

Overall The Harbinger is probably the best choice, as it's the most populated, though I have heard that Ebon Hawk has pretty consistent pops also, if the east coast people want to move there instead for less lag.

So choose now: the clock is ticking down as we speak.

harbinger is the best choice...for the west coast. and for imps.

if you want a decent pub pool, you want ebon hawk.

if you want to play your imp east coast, I think it's JC (can't speak of SL).

afaik, you're SoL if you wanna play your pub west coast.

-The Harbinger

-Ebon Hawk

Playing on Harbinger and Ebon Hawk myself. I'm a West Coaster so will keep my Pubs on Harb even though that server suffers from serious hamster abuse.

Only play on TEH because I have good friends there. Definitely notice the increased ping on an East Coast server though and I get D/C'd a lot. It's a lot worse than when I played on Jung Ma, but Imping with my friends is fun and really the only reason I still bother with this game at all.

Playing on Harbinger and Ebon Hawk myself. I'm a West Coaster so will keep my Pubs on Harb even though that server suffers from serious hamster abuse.

Only play on TEH because I have good friends there. Definitely notice the increased ping on an East Coast server though and I get D/C'd a lot. It's a lot worse than when I played on Jung Ma, but Imping with my friends is fun and really the only reason I still bother with this game at all.

man, you got it backwards. not that it's something you can help. but EH is terrible for imping atm.

man, you got it backwards. not that it's something you can help. but EH is terrible for imping atm.

heh...I don't know my man. Impside on TEH isn't so bad. My guildies and I win most of our Reg matches when we queue. Ran into a Pub Q-Sync in Yolo. That was a problem. I think that mainly has to do with the time I play though, which is pretty late server time. If I could get on at primetime, I don't think that would be much of an issue. GRanked it doesn't matter.

Haven't played Harbinger Pub 65 yet so I don't know what the story is there. Still have to transfer my 65 Pubs. I have played Pub Midbies and they weren't too bad...that is...when we could get a full team of players. Of course, there is a big difference between Midbies and Regs, but I'm not sweating it too much.

Edited by DarthOvertone

:eek:There has been like 3 other polls like this. The one with the Strawpoll has had vast majority numbers support Jedi Covenant. That seems to be where everyone is headed. I currently play there, and I have played on all the US servers and its got the best PvP scene outside of Harbinger. Transferring to harb is not an answer for us east coasters.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=880120

Edited by Acaelus-Thorne