New Player, Got my sub last night :)

HarryQC

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome and May The Force be with You (MTFBWU)

Explain to me please how your write " May the force be with you " but then go and write MTFBWU couldn't you just put a Y instead of a U?

Edited by darocks

You really should've waited until level 50 to sub. I mean this early on, credits aren't your concern and you can't play any of the DLC's. Basically you just paid for minor conveniences that should really already be in the F2P version.

Or maybe he's free to spend his money however the **** he wants?

i played F2P until lvl10 and just had to sub......amazing universe, story, sound, combat, etc. plus i love and own all Bioware games :) bravo Master Bioware for this awesome Star Wars experience.

If you're brand new, then you have a TON of things to explore and do.

Just keep in mind that you'll run into 4 year vets who can be salty and expect you to know what you're doing. :)

i played F2P until lvl10 and just had to sub......amazing universe, story, sound, combat, etc. plus i love and own all Bioware games :) bravo Master Bioware for this awesome Star Wars experience.

Some of us are a little jaded with the recent expansions, but the 1-55 experience will be great for you and will be a great time-sink :D

I've logged so many hours with this game... I recommend going Empire for some great stories (Bounty Hunter and Agent are my favourites).

If you're on the Shadowlands, feel free to PM me your name and I can run flashpoints with you.

You really should've waited until level 50 to sub. I mean this early on, credits aren't your concern and you can't play any of the DLC's. Basically you just paid for minor conveniences that should really already be in the F2P version.

Way to be a Debbie Downer. HarryQC enjoyed the initial stages enough to say, "I want to support this product," and ponied up a subscription.

HarryQC welcome. Enjoy the journey

Edited by psandak

First of all OP welcome to the game.

First of all the F2P model is EXACTLY what it should be, maybe the OP just want to play the game with no restrictions whatsoever, unify colours, hide head slot etc if that's what he wants to do there is nothing wrong with that. its not like being a sub anyway is without benefits.

Welcome to the SWTOR hope you have a great experience and in all honesty I think that Subbing early on is a good idea because it let me setup up all my characters and helped me finish the class stories much quicker. :)

Welcome!

Don't be deterred by the forums...a lot of us have been playing for years so we tend to sound bitter at times...but think about it...any game that can occupy our interest for literally YEARS on end, is one helluva game! I hope you enjoy it half as much as I have :)

Welcome!

Don't be deterred by the forums...a lot of us have been playing for years so we tend to sound bitter at times...but think about it...any game that can occupy our interest for literally YEARS on end, is one helluva game! I hope you enjoy it half as much as I have :)

I totally agree with this statement.

Welcome!

I totally agree as well (and you owe me 50 million credits for agreeing with you ;))

And Welcome to our new sacrifi.......em, member of the family. :D

To be honest, you should probably just stay off the forums altogether. It can get a little messy in here at times.

Edited by CrazyCT

Welcome. Enjoy.

Take anything you read here from any of us with a grain of salt.

Play the game, form your own opinions.