Maintenance: April 5th, 2016

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on April 5th in order to apply Game Update 4.3: Visions in the Dark. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: April 5th 2016

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1:00PM - 5:00PM BST)

VERSION: 4.3

Patch Notes will be available on Monday, April 4th.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Edited by TaitWatson

Yeah, I come home from work as the servers are about to go online then :D can't wait for the new chapter :)

And Tsillah, that was two months ago. Last update there were the Jorgan issue, but we were still able to enter the game from when the servers went online as promised

Edited by Elvija

I see that you've planned it so the end is again just at the start of prime time in the EU. Hope it will go better this time because last time we lost the whole evening because of it.

Just saying.

Could be worse. For me the maintenance starts at 8pm Tuesday and finishes at midnight. With me having something on Wednesday night (and having to work) it means I won't get any early access.

Could be worse. For me the maintenance starts at 8pm Tuesday and finishes at midnight. With me having something on Wednesday night (and having to work) it means I won't get any early access.

So you should get to play the revised version on Friday after the 2nd D/T on Thursday to fix the new bugs added on Tues :rolleyes:

Who wants to bet that Valkorion shows up to the fight wearing no clothes?

Shh! -The Emperor's new clothes!

EDIT: And "Ewwww!"

TBH if that happens, then the story would've lost all credibility - he might as well jump a shark while riding a Bantha as well.

Edited by Storm-Cutter

Looks like lots of stuff for PvP'ers, two new maps and season 7! :)

But again, there is no courting gifts fix. I am disappointed. :( I have approximately 1,491 courting gifts, and that's just the blue rank 5's! Still waiting to use them to boost Theron and Corso to 50 so they can join my oft-used companions line-up.

starting to think you all will never fix ashara's final mission so we can continue on to kotfe and get the bonus perk from completing her story line. maybe in may....aka month 5 of defiance being a broken mission

ps you are welcome for the count guild members by legacy name idea so if it works out u owe me by fixing this bug

Edited by NakodaTheJedi