Game has died, Nowhere to go

MadCuzBad

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looong ago, in a thread far away...err...I mean in this thread, I mentioned this very fact...even Harb has slow pops these days. We did a GF S&V last night - lost our healer about half way through the Op (city phase)...I re-queued our group, but we finished the Op an hour later with only 7 of us because no healer ever joined the queue. A year ago, that slot would have been filled in an instant.

Wow, what a b*tch move on the healers part. Why joins an Ops then bail half way through? People these days. :rolleyes:

Jeez, acording to you forum ppl it sounds like this game has been dying since it first came out. Whats keeping it alive for so long? Some sorta dark side energy?? Hmh.

On the bitterness of those who still subscribe while not enjoying anything they do in the game.

• 1 month later...
To be fair, its either KOTET, or literally, nothing, sort of one sided their. No matter how bad the content is, as long as it doesn't ruin anything, its almost always better to get something better than nothing.

I could always go back to playing one of the over a hundred games in my Steam library; or any one of a number of other leisure activities. I said I was looking forward to it, and I mean it.

On the other hand, I would really like KotET to be of higher "waulity" than KotFE. KotFE got some slack from me because of the "underwater" work they had to do in refurbishing the game. They used up a lot of slack.

Come on LSA... what's with you and your constant stabs taken at DPSers... Ill show you that not all of them are bad if you're on Harb :D.

Its not really I have a problem with DPSers, I mean I have like 9 of them. I just have a problem with EVERYONE that just roles a DPS, and never roles a healer, or a Tank. Then they complain about not getting pops on the GF, because there is like a million dps they are competing against for that spot, then come on the forums and say the game is dead because the GF is not popping lol.

Game is not dead. SNIP...

There is a horror movie quote that comes to mind when I read things like that.

IIRC it goes, They're not dead but they're not truly alive either. Makes me think of SWTOR every time time.

It's not dead but it's not truly thriving either.

Funny how you left out your experience with Bastion...

Last week I had to wait in a line of 4 people to do a heroic on Drommund Kaas. There's at least 10 online active people in my guild when I log on (imp side). However, there are nowhere near the numbers of the Harbinger. Sometimes that's good. Sometimes, it's nice to have a populated planet. It has yet to affect my gameplay either way. People are genuinely nice so far. My guild on the Bastion team up and do ops/conquest and win so I love those guys there. How's that? I'm in Australia so I'm not usually on during peak times but the only HUGE difference I've seen is that people stand around the fleet a whole lot more on the Harbinger. I find people on the Bastion to be off doing various things from running tacticals to doing heroics. Apparently most of the pvpers left to go to the harbinger so pvp doesn't pop...very much at all, but I don't do pvp so that doesn't bother me.

Funny how you left out your experience with Bastion...

i don't know how you can still play on that server. i log into bastion every once in a while just to see how bad it is. half the time there are less than 20 people on the imperial fleet, iv seen it below 10. its pretty dead.

i don't know how you can still play on that server. i log into bastion every once in a while just to see how bad it is. half the time there are less than 20 people on the imperial fleet, iv seen it below 10. its pretty dead.

My game experience isn't dictated by how many are on the fleet because I am NEVER on the fleet. :D

Last week I had to wait in a line of 4 people to do a heroic on Drommund Kaas.

Funny that you only speak of doing heroics and people hindering you at that. The fact is, thats the only thing people are doing, grinding credits from heroics. For what? I dunno, i sit on billions, but have nothing to waste them on. Take a look at the operation instances, daily zones (black hole, rishi, ziost etc,) check how many are doing eternal arena. Those places are deserted. THe only chat you see on fleet is LFG heroic lvl 65 and gold sellers.

Game is dead and will stay dead if they dont bring in proper group content.

Speak for yourself. I've rather looking forward to KotET.

Of course i speak for myself, I thought it was obvious. It has become quite hard to organize 8m HM in my guild,, not even talking about 16 hm or nims. More and more people just don't play anymore. And with KotET being the same as KotFE honestly i can't think of a reason to pay a sub for something i can freely watch on youtube.

Of course i speak for myself, I thought it was obvious. It has become quite hard to organize 8m HM in my guild,, not even talking about 16 hm or nims. More and more people just don't play anymore. And with KotET being the same as KotFE honestly i can't think of a reason to pay a sub for something i can freely watch on youtube.

Wow. Where did you access Kotet? We have no idea what it will be. Listen to outside sources that shall not be named and there's lotsa group content coming.

Wow. Where did you access Kotet? We have no idea what it will be. Listen to outside sources that shall not be named and there's lotsa group content coming.

If you enjoyed KOTFE then you are going to love KOTET

Nice try however.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9025385#edit9025385

Edited by peter_plankskull

Funny that you only speak of doing heroics and people hindering you at that. The fact is, thats the only thing people are doing, grinding credits from heroics. For what? I dunno, i sit on billions, but have nothing to waste them on. Take a look at the operation instances, daily zones (black hole, rishi, ziost etc,) check how many are doing eternal arena. Those places are deserted. THe only chat you see on fleet is LFG heroic lvl 65 and gold sellers.

Game is dead and will stay dead if they dont bring in proper group content.

Well I'm only a returning player that had level 50s only (2 in lvl 50 full pvp gear) so we are talking awhile back. So yeah I need to gear up to do some ops. I don't care for pvp or black hole stuff really. I've done some black hole stuff and it was about as entertaining as doing all of the missions on taris or makeb. ..

There's a group content and there's a group content. KotFE brought us 6(I think) new "Flashpoints". That's a new group content for sure. I haven't seen anybody in awe from them. So people are skeptic about new group content and you cannot blame them :D The first thing I saw after they confirmed group content being worked on(some of their streams or something, not sure now, source that could be named if I knew it :D) was something along the lines of "yay, now we will have more star fortresses, cannot wait" :D

There's a group content and there's a group content. KotFE brought us 6(I think) new "Flashpoints". That's a new group content for sure. I haven't seen anybody in awe from them. So people are skeptic about new group content and you cannot blame them :D The first thing I saw after they confirmed group content being worked on(some of their streams or something, not sure now, source that could be named if I knew it :D) was something along the lines of "yay, now we will have more star fortresses, cannot wait" :D

Star Fortresses are not group content, they are not flashpoints, and their is only one of them with 7 different levels.