Who else is quitting if they dont fix PVP balance for 4.3?

DarkBrews

The subs are gonna disappear if they don't balance this game. Sorcs are so incredibly dominant you dont even need to play to know. Just look at solo pvp ladder and see wow, half the top 100 are ONE class i wonder if theyre overpowered.

Fix this **** or people are GONE. Lazy developers.

QQ

5char

Sorc sighting rather play a dead game than a balanced game. Experienced mmo friends know instantly they are forced to roll sorc since the **** is so easy. Madness and heals both super broke.

Woo 50% of all pvpers sorcs thats fun. Theres a reason ****** World of Warcrat has 10k views on twitch and this has 200. Bioware is why.

Edited by DarkBrews

Madness

No. It's less broken than pts juggs and maybe maras, take it as you want

heals super broken.

Hell yes.

Yeah I am probably going f2p after this, I just don't have the energy to play pvp for longer than the f2p limit so I might aswell just use it.

Edited by aristrokratie

I'm out for now. I hadn't had time to play all week until this morning. Both games were frustrating healfests where nothing died. I have games to play that are actually fun instead of this mess.

I'll be back when they fix Sorcerers. For those who are quitting make sure to fill out the reason, they don't listen to the forms but they might to sub losses.

if thats the case you might as well quit now... they have already announced they werent doing it yet for some absurd reason.

I already quit, came back, likely will again but for now im having fun again so... as long as i dont take it seriously and keep leaving imbalanced fights it wont drive me too crazy :)

I'm out for now. I hadn't had time to play all week until this morning. Both games were frustrating healfests where nothing died. I have games to play that are actually fun instead of this mess.

I'll be back when they fix Sorcerers. For those who are quitting make sure to fill out the reason, they don't listen to the forms but they might to sub losses.

I doubt it, they could lose 100 subs in one week and it wouldn't even phase them, so much $$ is spent on Cartel coins its ridiculous. Being a sub just gives a small content advantage, thats it.........and the ability to post on these forums that the devs don't read.

I am not sure why you guys are complaining about sorcs. Operative heals are just as OP, even more so with being able to stealth.

madness sorcs have good "over healing" but the healing itself from the dots is sub par when (insert melee) is sitting on you. Madness dot damage is only good because of spread. What you are seeing is splash damage to the entire team, none of which kills.

Lightning sorcs are a joke and complete fodder to melee, squishiest spec in game. The lightning sorc damage is underpowered and that is putting it lightly.

I would complain more about OP's, assassins, juggernauts and PT's.

Edited by Raideen

I am not sure why you guys are complaining about sorcs. Operative heals are just as OP, even more so with being able to stealth.

madness sorcs have good "over healing" but the healing itself from the dots is sub par when (insert melee) is sitting on you. Madness dot damage is only good because of spread. What you are seeing is splash damage to the entire team, none of which kills.

Lightning sorcs are a joke and complete fodder to melee, squishiest spec in game. The lightning sorc damage is underpowered and that is putting it lightly.

I would complain more about OP's, assassins, juggernauts and PT's.

Sorc heals have 3 resets. Ops are easier to kill.

The subs are gonna disappear if they don't balance this game. Sorcs are so incredibly dominant you dont even need to play to know. Just look at solo pvp ladder and see wow, half the top 100 are ONE class i wonder if theyre overpowered.

Nah,, I'm an addict.. I'll need rehab when they finally turn the servers off one day

Please hurry

Every one keeps crying about how broken this game is but all it really is is a matter of skill..

Healing: Every one keeps crying about op sorcs, but I've teams ruling ranked with merc healers and I can get my 5,5k hps with my scoundrel aswell.

DD: You can really play all DD's some might require some more skill in Yolos (Merc, Pt, Sniper) but if you have the "know-how" you'll be able to ppay each of them.

Tanks: The advantage of the Pt is the carbonize but else from that you just need to be able to guardswap (or you make the Sirox and outdps your DD's)

After a very long time I have come back to Swtor and now that I have played quite a bit over the last 2 month I am a little bit shocked over the state of the pvp. I have rarely seen a game where one (or two) classes are so dominant in pvp. Sorcerers / Sages is easily the most played class in pvp right now (warzones often consist of 3-6 sages/sorcerers in each team), maybe followed by Juggernauts/Guardians. Both are very hard to kill and still have incredebly good damage/healing output (well except the lightning spec, which is a complete joke compared to the other 2 specs). I'm aware that a perfect balance will never be possible in a game with different classes, but this right now is just ridiculous. That said I think that healing is a little bit to strong in swtor pvp.

The other thing that surprised me was the fact that almost nothing happened in pvp over the last years. I think the only new warzone is Quesh Huttenball since I stopped playing 2 or 3 years ago. I realize that a new warzone is coming, but it's simply not enough.

I believe in its core swtor has one of the best pvp of all mmorpg's with a lot of interesting classes and mechanics, but the balance and the extent of the pvp is really bad right now. I hope they do something in the next view weeks (or at least show us that they care), otherwise I will probably just move along.

Been sleeping under a rock since 4.0?

Sorc healers does not = the sorc class.

Lightning is sub par at the moment. Very little burst for a 'burst spec'.

Madness looks good on paper, but in reality its meh. The damage is spread and easily healed through and the healing is over healing.

Juggs, PT's, Operatives are much worse than sorcs. I don't fear when I see a sorc, but when I see a jug, I know its game over.