What's your PC's anthem?

JennyFlynn

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WIMP!

Us pro's use the 20 hour version!

I just noticed they took down my 10 hour She-Ra theme video. Why would they do this, how am I supposed to butt kicking for goodness now..?

Edited by grania

Kartmatu, Lord Wrath & "Outlander" - Light side Sith Warrior, "I am a Heretic of the Sith Order and proud of it." - "

" by Blizzard.

Soundtrack meant to portray powerful, strong and noble.

Marino, Darth & Dark Council member- Dark side Sith Inquisitor, "The day i give up the Dark Council to Acina is the day i am no longer a Sith. Acina will pay for betraying the Dark Council with her life." - "

" by Egosoft.

soundtrack is meant to build up suspense from nothing as the track builds up more powerful and then it reaches it's point after which is emulates the SI's rise and fall by Thanaton's hands and the loss and eventual rebuilding of power to be the best. track also has a sorrowful tune to it to portray everything along the way that was lost.

Takamura, Major- Light side Trooper, "i never give up and i never surrender" - "

" by Bioware.

soundtrack meant to inspire greatness, determination and respect.

Kha'ri, Captain- Light side smuggler, "People have been trying to catch me for years and no one has successfully killed me yet, am i lucky or what!" - "

" by Egosoft

soundtrack meant to provide frustration and a running theme of attempting to capture something elusive.

i will keep it to 4 toons for now.