If you still haven't received email with cartel coins code, please post here.

Mutiny

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well lets see 6 days since this crap has started they made one announcement with no reply if they found anything :rolleyes: yeah this is bs :mad:HEY BW How about you just send the rest of the e-mails out instead of trying to get people to forget about them,

So your response to you guys messing up is to remain silent and hope this crap will go away:confused::confused::mad::mad: Well guess what we are STILL HERE AND WAITING!!!!!

Wow just wow:confused::mad:

Edited by Legolose

Well lets see 6 days since this crap has started they made one announcement with no reply if they found anything :rolleyes: yeah this is bs :mad:HEY BW How about you just send the rest of the e-mails out instead of trying to get people to forget about them,

So your response to you guys messing up is to remain silent and hope this crap will go away:confused::confused::mad::mad: Well guess what we are STILL HERE AND WAITING!!!!!

Wow just wow:confused::mad:

Still no email or sorry from BW,EA or eric or another else..

Still no code in my email and I have checked my spam folder and no code there. I even went so far as to call customer service and they told me to post here. I got an email on the 13th saying that my information was updated and here I am 12 days later and still no code. Edited by Grimshag

Still no code in my email and I have checked my spam folder and no code there. I even went so far as to call customer service and they told me to post here. I got an email on the 13th saying that my information was updated and here I am 12 days later and still no code.
Well to be technical they started sending them out only 6 days ago not 12 but like all of use they don't give a crap or we would have gotten them...

I have been opted in for a very long time (2012). I have yet to get my cartel coin email either. When I called support, they told me they were being sent out in batches. I am a patient man, but I am having trouble when I hear so many others are having the same trouble as I am. This is also my first post to these boards.

It comes as the same thing as the monthly post about the chapter and what pack and stuff I all most delete mine but the fact my inbox hit a slow down cause of my daily anti spy bot scan and saw at the bottom box was the two codes and top was the coin code and the other the link for a fiend who never had account or started chapter 1 code. Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here was the header of my email i got

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Over the past few days we’ve reviewed player accounts who indicated they had not received their Cartel Coin/Chapter I subscriber email. We discovered a few reasons why this may have occurred:

• Some accounts opted-in after the February 14, 2016 deadline.
  • The email was received, but it may have gotten deleted, lost in a secondary folder, missed, or landed in a spam folder.
  • Sometime in the past you marked one of our SWTOR emails as spam or possibly reported it as spam, and your email client/provider “black listed” our emails. That means we may actually be sending you emails, but they are being blocked. We suggest you check with your email provider/client and verify that is not the case.
  • There was a small number of players who were missed in the original set of emails and we’re sending them the same promotional email. If you were one of these players and don’t receive your email by tomorrow, you may also want to review the above bullets.

With all of that being said, we are going to be sending another batch of emails. This new batch of emails will include the following accounts:

• All accounts who were sent the email previously, but did not open the email.
  • Any account that opted in by Monday, February 22, 2016 (to essentially catch anyone who wanted to participate)

The email subject line is either "A Familiar Face Joins Your Team - Play Chapter 10 Now!" or "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!" and was sent from the swtor@email.swtor.com email address. Our plan is to send out email over the next two days, so look for it in your mailbox.

-eric

Hey folks,

Over the past few days we’ve reviewed player accounts who indicated they had not received their Cartel Coin/Chapter I subscriber email. We discovered a few reasons why this may have occurred:

• The email was received, but it may have gotten deleted, lost in a secondary folder, missed, or landed in a spam folder.
  • Sometime in the past you marked one of our SWTOR emails as spam or possibly reported it as spam, and your email client/provider “black listed” our emails. That means we may actually be sending you emails, but they are being blocked. We suggest you check with your email provider/client and verify that is not the case.
  • There was a small number of players who were missed in the original set of emails and we’re sending them the same promotional email. If you were one of these players and don’t receive your email by tomorrow, you may also want to review the above bullets.

With all of that being said, we are going to be sending another batch of emails. This new batch of emails will include the following accounts:

• Any account that opted in by Monday, February 22, 2016 (to essentially catch anyone who wanted to participate)

The email subject line is either "A Familiar Face Joins Your Team - Play Chapter 10 Now!" or "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!" and was sent from the swtor@email.swtor.com email address. Our plan is to send out email over the next two days, so look for it in your mailbox.

-eric

Awesome, thanks!

Hey folks,

-eric

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the update

I hope my friend and I were part of the "missed ones" as

- we have no mail adress blacklisted on our mail accounts

- The 1rst e-mail never arrived, we checked all our folders (promotion inclued) and haven't deleted it (we don't empty our trash often)

Hey folks,

-eric

That's big of you guys, and most appreciated. I have a feeling my mail provider is blocking your emals on its own, but since the website won't let me change it to Gmail, I fear I might get boned again.

That's big of you guys, and most appreciated. I have a feeling my mail provider is blocking your emals on its own, but since the website won't let me change it to Gmail, I fear I might get boned again.

Sorry man, but I've been using Gmail for over a decade and while it never blocked SWTOR messages before, this one simply didn't go through, for some odd reason.

So no, I don't think the fault is on the email provider.