How long have you played SWTOR?

Mogadun

Yeah as the title says, how long have you been playing this game? And how many hours a day?

Me myself played a couple of months when on its relese. Then i was locked away 3 years and didnt have acces to internet.

Now i have start playing SWTOR again for 3-4 months and 6-10 hours a day. I find it very entertaining!

So your turn!

Edited by Mogadun

Since 12/25/2011. The first two months, I played on my husband's account because 1) I didn't know if I'd like the game and 2) my computer at the time couldn't run the game. But I got my own account around February 2012.

So I HAVE been here since 12/2011, just my own account 2/2012.

I play, depending on if I'm working, busy with real life, or bored for a week, anywhere from 6 hours a day to about 18 hours a day (mostly weekends for the 18 hours).

I truly enjoy this game and I've done every single thing possible to do in this game. I kind of wish something like the Chevin event comes back, that was fun.

But yeah, swtor player hardcore here.

Edited by Eanelinea

I have been playing since the beta, never took a break from the game (though of course there are times where I don't login for a few days, but I never stopped playing). My main character has just hit 300 days /played which evens out to more than 4 hours daily, though a lot of that has also been standing AFK on fleet. Edited by Jerba

Been playing since early access, and a couple of the beta weekends if we want to include that too. I used to play every single night for probably 3-6 hours, and more on weekends. Starting probably midway through 3.x I've found myself playing less and less though. At this point I'm barely playing. Did the KotFE content in a couple days, did the 4.1 stuff in an hour, but other than that I mostly just log for a few minutes in the morning to craft and relist on the GTN. I used to log in for our raiding nights at least twice a week, sometimes a few other nights to help out other groups, but recently our raid group disbanded in SWTOR so I don't even do that anymore (we're in the process of moving that group to a different game).

Pasted from another thread.

I've played SWTOR since November of 2014 even though I owned the disc since release...just never got around to playing it until much later.

In terms of how much I play, when I first started and was pushing through the main story-lines of each of the 8 classes, it was about 3-4 hours a night. Then there was a time I got heavily invested into the MMO aspects such as FPs, and PVP I spent about 2-3 hours a night. Now, my log time is rather inconsistent, I might have a night where I play for a couple hours and sometimes I can go days or even weeks without touching the game.

December 2015, I'd had the game on my watchlist for a while and when my friends decided we should all start an MMO together I recommended it.

Sadly they all went off to some Japanese MMO called Tera and since I hated the look, feel and pretty much everything else of that game I decided to play SWTOR alone instead, despite knowing next to nothing about the star wars universe.

Good call if I do say so myself. About to finish my third class storyline (Sith sorcerer) while they've all quit their Asian MMO.

Took me some time to figure out the actual date, but I've managed.

Started playing on 25th of November 2011, during the beta weekend. Been a proud subscriber since early access in December 2011. I remember having to set up a payment method to activate the initial 30 days included in the purchase.

That was on a different account though. This one doesn't have the security key, so I can actually log on without carrying the physical key with me. Once made to test F2P when it was going life, more so the invite option. These days, it's a second sub account just because I can.

Half scared to admit this since people tend to 'look down' on the newer players but I first played SWTOR back in March 2013 for about a month.. then came back end of December 2015 and have been playing faithfully since then, and somewhat binging because for *me* it's all shiny and new and exciting. :p

This one doesn't have the security key, so I can actually log on without carrying the physical key with me.

You do know there is a security key app for android and apple (not sure about windows)?

Edited by Tobero

Early 2013 I believe. My brother was on the beta and I remember playing that a few times. I really liked what I saw, but I chose not to pick it up because I had so much time dedicated to WoW already. Figured it would be a pain to balance both during what little game-time I had after work and RL. Plus, during Swtor beta and launch, I had been playing WoW daily with a friend of mine (now my wife). So I'm kind of happy I waited to join up on Star Wars.

When the pre-launch event for Legion comes around I'll pick up my WoW subscription again, but this time I think I'll keep Swtor going as well and try to balance the two