Confirmed Sale of Unstable Arbiter's Lightsaber, 50 Million Credits.

Relict_Nephilim

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I saw in that pic was that 'something' had been sold. Absolutely zero confirmation whatsoever that it was that saber.

Look at the image and you will see 47 million credits on the bottom where mailed credits are retrieved

Edited by Orcas

I'd consider 50 million to buy it... because I want it.

I won't buy it until it drops more, and I expect it will drop more.

I am not sure but people may have paid more then that. I saw a few on the GTN this morning at 50m, then they were gone and I saw some listed at 75m and 80m.

Those ones disappeared too and I haven't seen them relisted by the same people.

If you have credits and you want it, buy it for what it is worth for you.

My guess it'll drop over the next few days.

seems like an odd thing to lie about - it is proof that s/he sold something for that huge amount, if that much is legit then why lie about what it was?

I'm naturally suspicious of anything related to reddit. They say you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy than Mos Eisley. Obi-Wan clearly never saw reddit, or he'd know better. :D

I'd consider 50 million to buy it... because I want it.

I won't buy it until it drops more, and I expect it will drop more.

I am not sure but people may have paid more then that. I saw a few on the GTN this morning at 50m, then they were gone and I saw some listed at 75m and 80m.

Those ones disappeared too and I haven't seen them relisted by the same people.

If you have credits and you want it, buy it for what it is worth for you.

My guess it'll drop over the next few days.

LOL I decided to check prices, and on most servers there are only a few up, well over 50 million in most cases...

...well that is except for one dual saber that was up up for 25K.

http://imgur.com/Lq1xVa0

Edited by DawnAskham

... that lightsaber is NOT worth 50mil. Okay, yeah, so it's Kylo's without the handguards. But holy geebus...

And here I thought the 15mil that someone spent to buy one of the old Overtuned sabers off of me was a lot. O.o

It is not even close to Kylo style ligtsaber only beam. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6tTMHoN0S8 This is what it should have looked if it was done for that purpose.

Anyway i have bought in past also high priced items and few minutes after getting item and using it i regretted my decision. Thats why i never buy anything more than 10m no matter how rare item is :)