Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

I just spoke with the team to get an update and the team is actively testing a possible fix. Right now the plan is to check back in an hour and I am hoping to have more information at that time.

Thanks!

-eric

Copy paste from maintenance

Edited by Glenoid

Congrats to zerokronos, sirmoshi, and MoyaSP with the correct answer of Pennsylvania. I have to say, I didn't realize I gave off the "Cali vibe." A lot of guesses for California!

Quick break, and then we will be back for more Cartel Coin giveaways. I will start sprinkling in some classic TaunTaun Fawn minipets, etc.

-eric

We ever going to get Pazaak in SWTOR?

I don't care if it's just against NPCs, this needs to be added! :rak_03:

Hey folks,

I just spoke with the team to get an update and the team is actively testing a possible fix. Right now the plan is to check back in an hour and I am hoping to have more information at that time.

Thanks!

-eric

Copy paste from maintenance

Heresy!

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric

So servers up in 1 hour?

i have a question if all alliance boxes you get from heroics are BOP then what happens if you have a bunch in storage in the legacy storage(and FYI thats kinda a bad move on your point the BOP i mean)

Correction: No they aren't. The only thing that is being changed from Legacy to BoP is the start at 60 gear.

Sooooo, how is everyone's day going?

To be honest, my day is not going too badly. Got my Edge of the Empire game later, which requires me to stay up until 2 my time anyhow (Curse playing with people in America).

Taking this opportunity to play some other games on Steam and generally catch up with the community.

How is everyone else's day?