Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another hour? 9th February already ended here...
Timezones FTW.

Still 9th Feb here (US west coast) for about 10 more hours after the ETA of when we will get an ETA for when the servers will be up. And even longer for folks in points further west - until you hit that all powerful International Date Line, that is. Beyond that, it's already tomorrow. But hey, for some of those people, it would have been the 10th if the downtime actually ended on time, so....

Just a couple notes everyone.

1. I posted a brief update in the maintenance thread. I am hoping to get an update with more information in the next hour.
  2. This thread follows all normal forum rules, please be courteous and follow the rules (examples, no referral link spam please)

Ok, on with the game! Last Writer's Livestream we had a special guest. Who is he and what Class story did he write. First 5 correct answers win prizes!

-eric

Charles Boyd and the Trooper story.

1. I posted a brief update in the maintenance thread. I am hoping to get an update with more information in the next hour.
  2. This thread follows all normal forum rules, please be courteous and follow the rules (examples, no referral link spam please)

Ok, on with the game! Last Writer's Livestream we had a special guest. Who is he and what Class story did he write. First 5 correct answers win prizes!

-eric

Alexander Freed, Imperial AGent

-eric

please stop it with the bloody live stream questions!

-eric

Charles Boyd, Trooper

Who knows what page this will end up on. I didn't bother to rush to update my game because something always goes wrong. Then I find out I missed out on cartel coin giveaways, ugh. Oh well, not like I would have been fast enough to get a code anyway, and I definitely don't have enough trivia knowledge.

OMG... Stop spamming with referrals.. You can be banne dfor it.

Put it in your signature like evryone else.. (Click the link in my sig to see)

Yeah. I'm sure they are going to ban people for committing a minor offense in the damage control thread for the worst QA fail this game has seen in recent times...

Would be hilarious if they did, though.