Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You did actually! I recently scrolled through it and found your name. Thanks for coins!

:rak_04:

And I wish I could share the love, but TUXs has referred me. <33

No worries :D Just glad I could spread the love a bit!

P.S.: Don't forget me when your 3 months are up. You can get a refferal every 3 months iirc. :rak_03:

EDIT: Nvm, you need to be unsubscrivbed for 3 months. D'OH!

Edited by Defecter

Congrats to HikariChino, Trosebabe, and Inspirator who had the correct answer of Sniper! I will be sending each of you a PM with a CC code.

Next question. What State did I live in before moving to Texas to work at BioWare? Again, first 3 to answer correctly win a prize!

-eric

one of:

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia/DC Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming

:)

i have a question if all alliance boxes you get from heroics are BOP then what happens if you have a bunch in storage in the legacy storage(and FYI thats kinda a bad move on your point the BOP i mean)
They are not BoP. They are Bound to Legacy. Put them in your Legacy Storage for your alts.

No worries :D Just glad I could spread the love a bit!

P.S.: Don't forget me when your 3 months are up. You can get a refferal every 3 months iirc. :rak_03:

Nope.

I even tried to get mine removed because I had no idea who it was or even if they still played...NO go.

I think you have to remain unsubbed for 3 months before it erases...MAYBE.

Eric does what he can mate...no reason to blame the messenger.

this kind of a giveaway is his idea, you can be sure, ofc he is not to blame for the server not coming up, but how he handles the situation and making people even more angry is not, what a community manager should do.