Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn, seems like i showed up to this thread late, havent even been able to enter a code yet =(

They're literally gone in the first 5 seconds, don't feel too bad - I've been up for the past 6 hours trying (it's 9.35am now kill me plz)

I still say this is ploy to distracte use from ask when the servers will be up cause the "issue" is huge one they dont know how to fix.

but this is all rather funny topic. even funny how there has come to stand still,

It's a coding error in the update causing issues. The problem is, when you have 100thousand lines of code, changing one thing changes the whole code. So fix one thing, break 5 other things. Basically, they have to go back to the beginning and start over to see where all the errors are coming from.

Fishing for a PM? :p

Don't get me wrong i don't think eric's an ******e or anything. it's an unfortunate situation for everyone involved. only complaint i have is that the trivia questions aren't about ingame things.

I got one. The trivia is still fun though I wish I was on a computer for this.

Edited by Holocron

Instead of spending time with my pregnant wife and 4yr old daughter im here trying to get some free cc, plz give me some cc for being a poor husband and father:confused:

Gratz, you just motivated me to get up and find something productive to do. Thanks :)

Hey folks!

I have some updated information. We have a possible fix which we are now moving to test fully on the live servers. Best case scenario, the servers are live within an hour! That means that the next time you hear from me will be an update on the current status of the fix, or that the servers are live.

-eric

Well.... it's something.

From maintenance thread:

Hey folks!

I have some updated information. We have a possible fix which we are now moving to test fully on the live servers. Best case scenario, the servers are live within an hour! That means that the next time you hear from me will be an update on the current status of the fix, or that the servers are live.

-eric

Hey folks!

-eric

Thanks for the update Eric much appreciated. :D

I had stopped doing that because there was some frustration about the "copy/paste" race that comes with posting codes. That being said, since you asked, here are some codes:

7C3P-7Y7M-WSWA-J426

47BB-4EYS-G9JK-NQDB

DFNH-9BKF-VHFS-BK4X

ARVW-F3VF-RV7S-R9KQ

76ME-C4C5-X5XE-YWK8

-eric

Hey Eric,

I've been on here for hours killing time during this server downtime. I've entered probably over 30 codes just after you posted without winning any CC's. When u post a number of codes and I'm signed in, the system seems to bottleneck and kick me out of the code page. So here's my question. Is there some kind of trick to this?

....See you Space Cowboy

Bad Spice

Lol Eric, did you think when you accepted a job at Bioware you were going to go into crowd entertainement? Hope you have a backgroup working in summer camps and such. This thread sounds like this:

Eric: "Hello kids, I have no idea what to do so...First person to run to the tree and back will get sweets!"

Fast kid: "YAY!!!"

Slow kid: "Ugh! But I'm not fast, ITS NOT FAIR!!!"

Eric: "Then lets change, I'll ask you questions, whoever gets the answer will get sweets!"

Anyway, good job on getting people's mind of the fact servers are down, hope you enjoyed it!