Unstable Arbiter's Saber

PorsaLindahl

What's the trent with the thin Lightsaber blade anyway? Never liked it. Neither in the original Star Wars concept art, neither in The Rebels TAS and especially not in here. Look like my Forceweilders are fightig with a glowstick. :mad:

But the unstability animation looks good. ...So, if BioWare is going to do them as well as normal blades, I'm definetely going to buy them. If not, I'll pass.

Morons will buy this crap then not be able to use it due to the game being BROKEN... what a fail this game has become.

Moron post negative ******** every chance they get.

Game works fine. You may not like it, but it works fine.

Well, I intend to buy one, maybe two, depending on the CC price. Then I'll put them up on the GTN :D

If you would've bothered to read, you would have discovered that it's not a direct purchase. It will be part of the next pack, releasing on 02/09.

Edited by JeKoCZ

I don't have an issue with a Kylo Ren style saber, but what I do take issue with is the stupid enormous sizes that the devs have switched to. Look at some of the early sabers in game compared to the giant Mag-light style flashlights they have in game now.

I don't have an issue with a Kylo Ren style saber, but what I do take issue with is the stupid enormous sizes that the devs have switched to. Look at some of the early sabers in game compared to the giant Mag-light style flashlights they have in game now.

The hilts were huge in the early game images, and people hated them so much BW actually scaled them down a bit. Who knows why they went back to the big ones....

Should've just waited for this to come out, cause I went an bought the Ziost Guardian's Unstable Saber when it was sold on the CM for that unstable effect.

The hilts were huge in the early game images, and people hated them so much BW actually scaled them down a bit. Who knows why they went back to the big ones....

Should've just waited for this to come out, cause I went an bought the Ziost Guardian's Unstable Saber when it was sold on the CM for that unstable effect.

Yeah I remember that. I'm the one who actually made the huge thread about them being coffee cans and got the dev responses etc before the forums transitioned. But yeah it makes no sense about this size creep. I think that they think, that somehow we can't show them off as well if they are normal size. Me personally, it's more embarrassing and detracting having a huge *** baseball bat hanging off my side.

I really like the unstable effect the blade has! But the hilt looks too big for my liking, so I'm not interested. :(

Since the large hilt trend doesn't seem to be going anywhere, I wish they'd find a way to attach the effects to the color crystals instead. Then I could get the neat looking effects on a lightsaber hilt that I actually like.

I cant help but wonder if the devs are trying to digitally compensate for things by making saber hilts as long as your thigh... :p

I wish they'd find a way to attach the effects to the color crystals instead. Then I could get the neat looking effects on a lightsaber hilt that I actually like.

Same, but then tney wouldnt be able to "repack" those fancy hilts at a later date with "Ugly Hilt Varaint 2 3 4 5 6.

Although im still waiting for something else with the "Volatile Conqueror" effect. The 2H version is fine, but the single version has that stupid hand guard that clips into your hip/wrist.

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.