Maintenance: 12 January 2016

TaitWatson

Still no fix for the broken GTN... That was so to be expected.

I am pretty sure that BW does not know how to fix the GTN search bug.

Their game DB is now so beyond fubar that it is laughable.

Great work BW :o and pretty sure that they fail to fix the 4 bugs listed in the patch notes and break 10 more things.

I'll be suprised if the servers even start after that patch.

4.0.4 was always intended to be a small patch. 4.1 will be considerably larger.

When will 4.1 come then? With the new chapter in February? Come on guys... You've had a month for making a good patch for bug-fixes. Yeah, I understand that you deserve a good Christmas time, but I just expected way more from this patch. Now we have two weeks coexisting with the bugs in-game, or will we have another patch?

I just wanted to point out my list of bugs or things-to-change:

- GTN broken

- Defeating the Infernal Council achievement broken, at least in SM.

- Cutscenes from Heroic missions back: If you pick up the quest from the questgiver, it will be like pe-4.0, if you pick the quest from terminal, no cutscenes. Everyone is happy, and no story content cut-

- Return of Section X questgiver in the Fleet. Oricon, CZ, Ilum, Black Hole... all of them are still in the Fleet, why remove Section X? Take it back, please. Players dont want cut story content.

We think this game's buggy now, wait until the new chapter comes out. We ain't seen noth'in yet. :( Maybe they need to tell the current plumbers to leave the pipes alone until a professional is hired? At this rate, the only thing working by the end of this year will be the Cartel Market. You can buy stuff, but won't be able to use it with anything that works...

Whew... sarcasm post end... :rolleyes:

Wow ... what a sad looking patch. Color me unimpressed. It actually looks kinda like the Vanguard patch notes when they got down to around one developer. Is it just you and Musco left ? It seems like it sometimes. Edited by Skaara

Anybody got the patch notes? All I can see is the below. However that cannot be the extent of the patch, can it?

Game Update 4.0.4

General

Fixed issues with events and event scheduling, and rescheduled events impacted in December:

Jan 12: Relics of the Gree

Jan 19: Rakghoul Resurgence

Jan 26: Bounty Contract Week

Fixed an issue where some players were unable to select a Discipline.

Players are now able to progress as normal if they reset Chapter VII at the Tram Market.

Resolved an issue that caused some players returning to the game to be unable to use existing characters.

Cartel Market

It is now possible to use the Massive Artillery Turret Decoration.