What would you like added to Swtor ?

Ethemos

Heya peeps.

More often than not thread appear which either praises or demolish swtor.

Most people have an opinion on the matter and share it as often as they could.

So I thought, why not make a constructive post instead.

From your own point of view, what could be added to the game, to make the game more appealing to you and just you, not the entire community.

I personally would like to see the following:

1)

More minigames (I loved those in KOTOR)

I wanna pod-race, play sabbac, a little more gambling on Nar Shadda (except for that slot machine)

2) World PvP - a pimped up Illum or other where both factions class, and everyone participating gets something, not just the top 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

3) More of everything custamizable - I like to personalize my characters, my starship, my speeder. Pimp my everything

4) More stuff to place in my guildship, stronghold, personal starship. I want to be able to farm lots and lots of stuff to pimp out everything I possibly can.

5) Better group / Flashpoint / PvP group finder.

Let us find likeminded people to do fun stuff with

6) Stronghold / Capital / Boardroom / Jedi unicorn forest, Class buildings, class capital ships, class cities, class something. Lemme hang out with the Sorcs, Sages, BHs and agents.

7) If I get 6, then make the place upgradeable by doing class spesific challenges, let us pimp up those places as well.

(I really like pimping stuff :eek:)

8) Ingame content affects ingame politics.

If there is world PvP or other world events pitting Empire against the Republic, let the news stations on the fleet spew out the info. "The empire viciously secured a minor victory over the republic today on Tattooine, while the Republic blasted the Sith out of the sky in a ferocious arial battle in the outerrim"

- I'd love to hear about whats going on out there from the ingame news bulletins.

9) Allow the republic to push into empire territory, make bases and gain a foothold, while the empire strikes back or vise versa.

10) Have the news report the death of any major event (Flashpoint, PvP, ops etc). The republic team of XXX made a final push on Revan today which resulted in bla bla.

When the deed has been done, give the players something to remember for downing that boss, winning that season, finding that epic treasure.

11) Customizable personal starships. Let my rich BH buy something other than his rotten old stolen crappy metal box, Let my Smuggler cash in some credits and upgrade his starship to something worth smuggling.

12) Unique options for each class. Let a smuggler do smuggler runs, a BH do bounties, an Agent go find dirty secrets and so forth as end game content

13) More guild bonuses. Let guildmembers get more of different bonuses, guild vendors for guild items such as an internal guild GTN to sell cheap items to guildmembers to fuel the guildbank. Have guild events. Let the ships buy fighters or let the guildship fit the star fighters of their members in their hangars.

14) More guild events. Appart from the conquest let us build stuff on empty planets (make some extra planets for guild / player houses and so on)

Ugg this list could go on and on, but lemme hear what you guys think. What do you personally want added to Swtor if you could pick ?

I mentioned once I would like to have full Day and Night time cycle added to the game. I think that would be nice :rak_03:

I agree, that would really bring even more atmosphere to the game :D

Also, the light effects from weapons and skills would also look epic during the night cycle :hope_06:

Just one little question, you already have all the decorations in the game?

Ahh no, not at all, but overall I don't really like all the items I do have. Most have like a bar / relaxed theme etc.

I need command consoles, more military like items etc for the guildship. But in general I just want more to be able to pick items which suits my own personality :)

I think we have reached a point where they really, desperately need to fix what's there before adding any new stuff that's breaking it even more. :(

I know, but there are like tons of post addressing those. I wanted a post where people could say what they want added instead of pouring their hearts out above everything they hate.

Playable wookiees and Trandoshans well this is what I want. Think about it you do not even need to voice them it will be just growling and murmuring and you read the text on what they say. Also I can live with sometimes being bigger then the cinematic allows and the top of their head being cut a little. Anyway its rare as I took my Trandoshan companion everywhere and in not cutscene I saw a issue with that.

more ops

along the lines of explosive conflict, this is and perhaps terror from beyond, skum and villany, are the only ones after the originals which don't feel rushed...

oh and more eastern european chicks, joining the game, and using ts with their sexy eastern accents, would be the cherry on the cake imo....

:p

(oh and by the way, all you tattle tales who went running to bio- blow (me) about my previous post didn't get me banned, i'm still here rofl....)

At least ONE decent long hairstyle for both males and females.

...and the ability to wear a cloak/headgear without my character becoming completely bald. :( I know this is possible, WoW can manage it and so can FFXI which is 13 years old and ran on the PS2.

Something, even if it's just a special battlefield, where you get to use all your companions at once, like a real team!

The ability to toggle romance flags on or off, so that if you get locked into a relationship accidentally or locked out of one due to the many, many bugs, you as a player can fix it.

The ability to initiate FTB scenes or kiss scenes with your LI, something to make your relationship with that companion actually feel special even if you've already finished their questline.

More ways to gain companion affection other than bribery once you hit end game. A set of objectives or mini-quests that could be repeated once a week like the Heroics could be cool.

Ability to customize the armor on the new KotFE companions.

Adding in voice acting for the Player Characters' lines in the Alliance missions.

Better quality control on catching and fixing bugs.

EDIT: another thread reminded me:

Future missions in the ongoing story being much more conducive to grouping with a friend to play through them (I absolutely do not want grouping to be mandatory for the main storyline - I just want it to be a viable, user-friendly option).

Edited by DarthDymond

The ability to initiate FTB scenes or kiss scenes with your LI, something to make your relationship with that companion actually feel special even if you've already finished their questline.

More ways to gain companion affection other than bribery once you hit end game. A set of objectives or mini-quests that could be repeated once a week like the Heroics could be cool.

This ^^^ and on-going companion interaction. Randomly generated quests - Kira stating that we haven't been on a vacation together (just the two of us) is such a long time. I know, lets head over to this little cabin on the valley of planet [XXX].Then once we get there something's wrong which we have to fix. At the end, a romantic cut scene.

It wouldn't be that hard to come up with many different variations for each companion and the planet quests wouldn't have to be new ones - maybe pulled at random from the one's that I haven't done (really - how many people do ALL the quests on EVERY planet). For the non-romanced companions - they could be heroic 2+ quests that are linked to the specific companion's interests/background (e.g., a planetary heroic from the planet where they joined up with you, or given a companion's interest for example Talos Drelik it could be to investigate some rumored item of scientific curiosity in an existing heroic or Lt. Pierce it could be to kill a named republic strong/champion). These companion heroic missions would not have a GIFT for them but would reward influence upon completion. Heck - make achievements based on doing things with the companions.

Since these companion quests would come at random times for random objectives you would have some variability in game experience which is good. That helps keep things fresh (until there is the next new batch of content).

Prior to 4.0, you interacted with your companion all the way through the end of your class story. The companion's affection hits 10000 and you get a couple of in-game emails from them and THEN NOTHING. It seems so strange. Yes, once you get to max level the game designers have provided "end-game" content - you have dailies to run for cash/credit to get gear to do heroics and operations. However, no interactions at all with companions. Just so strange.

I think we have reached a point where they really, desperately need to fix what's there before adding any new stuff that's breaking it even more. :(

You'd forgo new content for the next 6-months to get them to fix bugs? I just don't think this game has enough staying power right now that it can afford to do that...we've gone without new endgame content far too long already...one new WZ that we won't see until fall just doesn't cut it lol.